Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Random streets home EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Random streets home EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Random streets home EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Random streets home EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Random streets home EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Random streets home EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Random streets home EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Random streets home EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Random streets home EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Random streets home

2 posters

Go down

Random streets home Empty Random streets home

Post  Collette Sat May 29, 2010 8:07 am

(continuing from classroom)

Tamaki felt awkward not knowing what to say. They were silent and Tamaki had no idea what to talk about he then looked up at the sky and smiled.

"The clouds look beautiful today," he said trying to break the silent tension between them.
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Random streets home Empty Re: Random streets home

Post  Julia Sat May 29, 2010 8:18 am

Amara smiled to herself and said, "If you are just trying to break the silence then tell me. I was having a hard time to not laugh because of how awkward you looked."

Amara smiled like ^_^ to Tamaki, she was having fun messing with him. She giggled and started walking backwards. She smiled at Tamaki and said, "If I am going to run into anything please tell me."

Amara then continued to talk and said, "Today was quite interesting so thank you for... putting up with me." Amara giggled again in such a pretty way that if the twins were there they would probably be fooled that Amara wasn't a girl. Kyoya was an amazing actor, a very amazing actor.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat May 29, 2010 8:22 am

"You were a joy to be around, I do hope we become great friends," Tamaki said then blushed. He turned his head and covered his face with his hand.

"We'll be at my house soon, but first lets go to the store I need to get something."

Tamaki and Amara entered the store together and Tamaki grabbed some supplies and put it on the counter so the clerk can scan it and Tamaki can pay for it. Tamaki usually came to the supermarket (for the very rich people) so he knew the clerk.

"Oh so is this your new girlfriend Tamaki!?" He asked.

"NO! SHES JUST A GIRL AND JUST A FRIEND NOTHING ELSE!" Tamaki said blushing and gave the man money and took is items and walked out the door.

He felt embarrassed when the clerk asked if Amara was his girlfriend.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat May 29, 2010 8:31 am

Kyoya knew the market, for he also shopped there and because he was the Ootori son, the clerk knew him because they paid for any insurance if someone got hurt in the rich market.

Amara grinned and as Tamaki started to walk out she grabbed his arm and dragged him back to the clerk and said to the clerk, "Oh thank you for noticing, my dearest boyfriend doesn't want to admit it but yes I am his girlfriend, he just thinks that if everyone knew then he would have to fight to keep everyone else off of me."

Amara felt Tamaki's pulse racing from just having her arm on his and she made it even worse because she hugged him by putting her arms around his chest and pulling herself close to him and said, "No one can separate me from my beloved BOYFRIEND, so thank you sir for noticing!"

Amara grinned and said, "Ok well we have to go now." Amara grinned and held onto Tamaki's arm and almost dragged him out of the store, once they got outside Amara started laughing hard with the most beautiful laugh. She said between laughs, "YOU...YOU SHOULD HAVE...SEEN...YOUR FACE...HAHAHA!!!"

Amara smiled at Tamaki and stopped laughing and said, "Sorry, I hope you are not mad I just thought that was the perfect moment. Sorry I dragged you into that... but come on... did you see the clerk's face also? He didn't expect me to do that!"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat May 29, 2010 8:36 am

Tamaki was shocked, to shock. He had no emotion. His pulse was racing and he had NO IDEA Amara was going to do that. His face was now so red it looked like he was MAJORLY sunburned.

Tamaki put his head down and his hands in his pockets and began walking again. He felt so humiliated he never knew someone would do such an evil thing to torment him. He LIKES her.

He then stopped walking and looked up, Maybe she said that because she might like me! A smile then grew on his face and his blushing was coming down.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat May 29, 2010 8:49 am

Amara and Tamaki reached his house and Tamaki stopped to say goodbye to her. Amara smiled and said, "Well thank you for letting me walk with you... um Tamaki..."

Amara faked a blush and turned away and said, "Tamaki..." Amara wondered if girls actually were shy and acted all embarrassed... or if they actually acted it. Amara was acting and it seemed as if it was working to Tamaki.

Amara made her eyes large and beautiful and looked up at Tamaki and then said, one last time before getting very, very, very close, "Tamaki..."

It appeared as if Amara was really actually going to kiss the Prince (of flamboyance) of the Host Club but before their lips met, Amara pressed two fingers to Tamaki's lips, then started grinning and her eyes shined with mischievousness.

She grinned at the surprised Tamaki and said, "See ya!" She then merrily skipped away, back down the street (towards Kyoya's home but of course Tamaki didn't realize it) and away from the surprised, shocked, confused, and multi-emotional Tamaki.

Kyoya grinned to himself while his back was to Tamaki and thought to himself, "I can't wait to tell the twins!"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat May 29, 2010 8:52 am

Tamaki blushed furiously SHE ALMOST KISSED HIM! He ran inside and grabbed his phone and called Kyoya.

"KYOYA ANSWER YOUR STUPID PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki yelled so the houses away could hear.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat May 29, 2010 9:07 am

Kyoya was wondering where he could get some guy clothes or if he could sneak into his house without being noticed. He actually heard a faraway voice say, "Kyoya answer your stupid phone" BEFORE his phone actually rang. He pulled it out of his pocket and answered it, then said in his NORMAL Kyoya voice, "Hello Tamaki, why are you bothering me?"

Kyoya was grinning on the outside as well as the inside. He however still wondered how he was going to go home as a girl... he would have to change somewhere else to go back to being Kyoya.

Kyoya raised a eyebrow at some guys who were looking at "her" and were not exactly the good type. He waited for what Tamaki had called him for.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat May 29, 2010 9:17 am

Tamaki told him EVERYTHING that happened to him and Amara that day and he was freaking out. Back and forth was he walking in his room until he tripped over his wireless phone.

"AHHH KYOYA I TRIPPED!"Tamaki complained, "AND I DISSECTED A FROG IT WAS GROSS!!!! YOU WEREN'T THERE TO DO IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!"
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat May 29, 2010 9:27 am

Kyoya found a store and got some guy clothes and bought them all in the time he was talking with Tamaki. He paid and went into an alleyway and pulled off his wig. He made sure to take care of the clothes and the wig just incase he needed them again some day. He then pulled on his pants while waiting for Tamaki to finish. Once he did Kyoya said in a totally calm and normal voice, "Interesting, Why didn't you get one of the other students in the class to work with you? Or work with the other students?"

Kyoya grinned and took off his top part and was now shirtless. Kyoya chuckled and said, "Tamaki you really like this girl don't you?"

Kyoya saw some shadows move in the alleyway and heard someone say, "I think she went this way." Kyoya raised his eyebrow and continued talking to Tamaki though he wondered if the girl they were looking for was Amara.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat May 29, 2010 9:31 am

There was a silence from Tamaki then he said softly, "No I don't like her that way, I mean we barely met," Tamaki told him but then realized (just now XD) he really DID love her a lot.

"And no one wanted to be my partner," which was not true since all the girls would LOVE to be Tamaki's partner and Tamaki chose Amara out of the whole group.

"I don't love her!" Tamaki said getting a bit offended.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat May 29, 2010 9:42 am

Kyoya chuckled and said, "Tamaki, you might be able to fool everyone else... but for one, I am Kyoya Ootori... and two, I am your best friend. I know that any girl would have loved to be your partner. All you had to do is smile and ask politely and any of the girls in our class would have allowed you and what’s her name ((he means Amara)) into the group... no matter what the guys said..."

Kyoya grinned out to the air while pulling his shirt on and replied, "I never said you liked her more than a friend, I just said you liked her... you took it as that I implied you loved her, but because I didn't say anything and you took it as that, it must obviously mean you do like her more than a friend."

Kyoya knew he had Tamaki trapped now. He started walking down the alleyway to avoid the guys who were looking for the girl. He then started walking back home and talking to Tamaki on they way.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat May 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Tamaki blushed,"I DO NOT LIKE HER! JUST AS A FRIEND I JUST HEARD YOU WRONG! THE PHONE LINE IS GOING....STATICY!!!!" Tamaki yelled trying to make an excuse.

He was pacing back and forth fast he knew he was trapped and Kyoya had got him. "And it was only 2 people not 3 and also she seemed lonely so I helped her!" Tamaki said trying to win the fight but he was failing badly.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 30, 2010 8:16 am

Kyoya smiled to himself and said, "Tamaki, I didn't hear you wrong... and from what I am analyzing now, I would say you are trying to cover it up and defend yourself, which means there is SOMETHING to defend, therefore I am correct and you do like her, Tamaki, there is no way you can get out of this."

Kyoya laughed handsomely then said, "Tamaki, I am sure that you could have traded partners... you WANTED to work with her... admit it ADMIT IT!"

Kyoya grinned and walked to his steps. He saw his father and he suddenly was scared but didn't show it. He smiled and said into the phone, "I have to call you back."

He hung up the phone and his father crossed his arms and looked directly at him. Kyoya knew that Tamaki was going to get angry he just hung up on him, but he would explain later. Kyoya's father had a glare on his glasses and said, "Kyoya... what are you holding?"

Kyoya brought forth the neatly folded dress and wig and said in a formal tone, "It is for the club I am in father... For an activity we are doing we needed a girl part and so I got this outfit for Haruhi."

Kyoya wanted to smirk at his coverup, but he didn't dare. Kyoya's father raised his eyebrow and said, "Who were you talking to?" Kyoya smiled to his father and said, "Tamaki called me... I am organizing a carnival at the school and we were disusing it."

Kyoya's father nodded and didn't even say goodbye but seemed to get the information he wanted and just walked away and into his study.

Kyoya sighed and went into his room and put the dress and wig on the top of his dresser then speed dialed Tamaki again.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 30, 2010 7:07 pm

"I AM NOT ADMITTING IT!!!!" Tamaki said, "AND DON'T HANG UP-" he started but then he heard a click and Kyoya hung up on him.

"on me..." he finished his sentence and a pouted face.

A few minutes later Tamaki's phone started to ring and he answered it.

"HOW DARE YOU HANG UP ON YOUR BESTEST FRIEND!!!!" Tamaki said being flamboyant while yelling.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Kyoya rolled his eyes and got out his contacts out. He listened to Tamaki yell as he put back on his glasses.

Kyoya smiled to himself and just for fun made the glare appear on his glasses, he had missed it. Kyoya chuckled and said, "Tamaki, if you give me a second to talk, I will explain. My father was directly in front of me and had to talk with me. I don't know about you, but I respect my father and talking on the phone and walking right by him is NOT something a son should do."

Kyoya grinned when Tamaki shut up, it was obvious that Tamaki was told off! Kyoya chuckled and said, "So, back to our discussion, why do you like her?"

Kyoya grinned and waited for Tamaki to start his yelling rampage again. Kyoya wondered when the twins were going to come over, he smiled and knew that when they DID come over, he would just hang up on Tamaki again! (Kyoya is SUCH a good friend!)
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm

"OH... WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE!?" Tamaki asked loudly then said, "I DON'T LIKE HER THERE IS NOTHING I LIKE ABOUT HER! That's it im going to your house and talking to you instead of the phone SO YOU CANT HANG UP ON ME!" He said and hung the phone up on Kyoya.

"Haha i hung up on you," he laughed and walked to Kyoya's house.

(TO KYOYA'S HOUSE AND YOU LOST THE GAME!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down