Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Hunny's home EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Hunny's home EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Hunny's home EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Hunny's home EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Hunny's home EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Hunny's home EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Hunny's home EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Hunny's home EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Hunny's home EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Hunny's home

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunny's home Empty Hunny's home

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 8:16 am

HE'S AN ALIEN FOR EATING SO MUCH SWEETS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND STILL BE SUPER SKINNY!

~ POST HERE
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Hunny's home Empty Re: Hunny's home

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 am

Hunny entered his home with Mori by his side, it was no different for Mori to be there since he come over often to hang out with Hunny and also to practice fighting.

"Yasuchika, I'm home," Hunny sighed as he called out to his younger brother who was in middle school. Hunny then looked up at Mori who looked like he was just looking into space and Hunny decided to make it to the kitchen and sneak a piece of cake. Hunny tip-toed to the kitchen and opened the fridge and found himself looking at many MANY sweets. He grinned widely and took piece of cake out of the fridge and was about to take a bite out of it.

Last edited by Collette on Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 3:05 am

Mori noticed Hunny leave, he might have been staring into space, but that didn't mean he did not notice some things. He followed Hunny silently (for he was silent) and right before Hunny was going to take a bite, he took the plate out of his hands and the fork out of his hand.

"No Mitsukuni." Mori said simply to the hungry Hunny. Mori then frowned and looked down on his cousin, he felt bad having to torture Hunny, but it was for Hunny's own good. Mori then opened the fridge, put the cake back, closed the door, and stood in front of the fridgerator with his arms crossed like a body guard.

He didn't say anything but he knew that his motions told Hunny that he was upset and disapointed.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 3:53 am

Hunny looked down sadly and his brother walked in, "What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"...Nothing..." Hunny replied depressingly and walked to his room. He plopped down on his bed his head barred inside the covers and he did a slight moan of wanting sweets and since his tooth was hurting. He literally could stay like that the whole night if he wanted he was so depressed.

"Why does God hate me!?" He asked to himself as he just lied motionless on his king sized bed. He started mumbling about something random that no one could even hear him it was so muffled. He looked so down his hair was even downer then normal it was a sad, sad day for poor little Hunny.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 4:45 am

The rest of the day passed and it was nighttime. Mori walked into Hunny's room and said, "Mitsukuni... I will be right outside the door if you need me."

Mori was going to sit outside the door mainly so Hunny wouldn't go to the kitchen, since he knew that Hunny did not stash candy in his room since he didn't have to. He had it all downstairs.

Before shutting the door, Mori said, "Goodnight Mitsukuni... try not to eat candy... remember what you said..."

Mori then bowed to his cousin and shut the door and then got out a book and sat down. He started reading, he knew it was going to be a long night and hoped that he wouldn't eventually fall asleep.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 4:53 am

Hunny looked up at his cousin when he came in his room, his hair was messy from lying on the bed all day. Hunny sighed when Mori left and got into his pajamas rubbing his cheek as he got into bed. It was around midnight and he wondered if Mori was asleep yet. He stood up quietly and opened the door to see Mori if he was asleep or not.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 5:30 am

Mori heard the door open while he was reading his book. He didn't look away from the page and just said in a demanding and deep voice, "Go back to bed."

Mori heard the door shut quickly but all he did was turn the page and kept reading. Mori almost laughed, but he decided it wasn't necessary and just kept reading. Unfortunately he started to get sleepy and around 2:30 am he fell asleep with his book in his lap.

Mori was a light sleeper so he hoped that if Hunny got up, he would be able to hear it. He however hoped to also stay awake all night if he needed to. However, just being human, he fell asleep
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 5:53 am

Hunny woke up again and snuck out and gave a huge grin to see his cousin sleeping.

YAY! And he walked quickly down to the kitchen. Hunny gave another huge grin and put his sweets on the table. Hunny's brother walked in the kitchen and his eyes grew wide, "ALIEN!" He yelled and ran up stairs and bumped into Mori who was going down stairs.

"There's an alien in our kitchen eating our sweets! You better not go down there!" he said and walked away to his own room.

Hunny how ever was sitting down and had a piece of cake in his fork about to take a large bite out of it.

I know this might hurt me and I know I promised Takashi BUT I HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE TASTE! Hunny was about to bite into his delicious strawberry, it was literally almost in his mouth. But then Mori came... all of his poor plans got ruined!
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 am

Mori didn't hear Hunny get out of bed, however he did wake himself up by practially falling out of the chair. He looked towards Hunny's room... and saw it was a crack open!

Mori raised his eyebrow and got out of bed, he walked downstairs and ran into Hunny's younger brother who told him about the "alien". Mori narrowed his eyebrows but his expression otherwise didn't change. He didn't say anything but thought to himself "Shouldnt he be in bed?"

Mori then walked silently (like a ninja!) into the kitchen. He saw Hunny and before his precious cousin could take a taste, he grabbed the fork and cake and all the other candy he had with him.

Mori might not have been a scary guy, but to Hunny, with his huge (very tall and strong) cousin standing over him and looking down the way he did, it was probably very scary. In his deep voice, Mori said, "No."

Mori put it away and turned to Hunny, who had watery eyes and looked adorable. Mori wanted to let Hunny have the sweets, but he wanted Hunny to have a good time at the carnival, not be in pain.

"Mitsukuni, tomorrow we are going to the dentist, you can not have candy." Before Hunny could say anything back, Mori grabbed his cousin and carried him in an arm out of the Kitchen and back to the room.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 6:49 am

Hunny was about to take his first bite of the cake until he felt a pull and saw Mori standing over him looking very scary and saying no. His eyes became watery and soon he was picked up by Mori and was carried to his room.

"It's not fair Takashi! JUST ONE BITE WON'T HURT!" Hunny frowned, "My swelling went down! And it feels much better!"

Well once Mori falls asleep again I'll hurry and sneak a bite! One quick one! Hunny then was laid down on his bed and waited for Mori to go sleep on his chair again.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 am

Mori had a straight face and said briefly and in his low baratone voice, "No Mitsukuni, not until after the dentist."

Mori knew he was getting tired and he might not be able to catch Hunny next time he fell asleep. He briefly wondered if he should block or lock the door, but he knew that wouldn't be fair and Hunny would feel trapped.

Mori sighed as he stood next to Hunny's king size bed and said, "Mitsukuni, I am going to sleep with you, I am sorry but I have to make sure."

Mori knew that if he slept in the same bed, he would be able to wake up if Hunny moved the bed or got off. Mori smiled kindly to Hunny and said, "I know the temptation is too much, think of it as helping you... not being evil."

Mori hoped that Hunny would accept his idea of sleeping in the same bed, if not, Mori would have to sleep with his chair literally ON the door and leaning against it so Hunny wouldn't be able to get out. The bed would also be more comfortable.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 8:00 am

Hunny looked quiet shocked at the suggestion, but then turned normal looking down.

"I suppose... it is for my own good..." Hunny crawled under the covers and patted the empty spot for Mori to sleep on.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 1:21 am

Mori nodded and climbed into bed with Hunny. He said, "Sorry for not trusting you Mitsukuni... but I know you love sweets."

Mori lay on his side, so that he was facing his younger cousin. Because Mori was... Mori, he wasn't that effect by sleeping in the same bed as Hunny, he treated it as a sleepover, however some outsiders might have thought it differently.

Mori smiled in his calm way at Hunny, who did in fact look tired.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 2:48 am

Hunny kept his eyes opened watching Mori about to fall asleep. He too was really tired, but he just waited until Mori's eyes were all the way down. Hunny's eyes were starting to go down also but he would shake himself awake.

"Are you asleep yet?" he asked in a whisper looking at Mori who looked half asleep.

He waved his hand back and forth in his face to make sure if he was awake or not.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 3:51 am

Mori wasn't asleep, he was forcing himself to stay away until he knew for certian that Hunny was asleep. Mori had a good control of himself and was able to do this.

Though his eyes were half closed, he was still awake and told Hunny, "No, I will wait until you go to sleep Mitsukuni... I am awake."

Mori hoped that Hunny would try his hardest to avoid the sweets, just like he had when he had felt that he had to be more manly by avoiding sweets and cute things. Mori knew Hunny loved sweets and absolutely loved adorable things, however, a little more self control like he had shown in the previous years would have been good about now.

It got later and later, but Mori did not fall asleep and just made sure Hunny would not get up to indulge himself with sweets.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 4:18 am

"I'm thirsty," Hunny said around 1'oclock in the morning. The both of them had not slept at all the whole time. Hunny hoped he would just go alone hoping that Mori will trust him.

"I will be right back, you stay here I won't eat any sweets." And before Mori can speak Hunny quickly stood up and walked fast to the kitchen. He made sure nobody was near and he opened the fridge.

"One bite won't hurt I don't understand why Takashi could be so mean about it," Hunny thought to himself as he scooped up a small piece of cake on his fork. "Just one tiny little bite won't hurt at all!" Hunny felt angry now. He couldn't resist the temptations any longer he just needed ONE more bite and he would stop.... not really.

"Once I get my bite I'll just grab a glass of water and go up to my room looking like I really was getting water then Takashi could believe me..." Hunny talked to himself.

He looked down at the piece of cake with a small strawberry on top and smiled, "Finally," he opened his mouth wide as if taking some medicine and was about to munch down the delicious looking cake before Mori will come. He looked back one last time and saw Mori come in about to grab the cake but before could even touch the fork to take it away Hunny had already stuffed it in his mouth.

When Hunny was chewing on the opposite side of his mouth to make sure his cavity wouldn't hurt but it failed and his cheek swelled up again when it was nearly down and his cavity hurt a lot, but Hunny was trying so hard to not show any pain. He smiled innocently at Mori as if he didn't do anything.

"About that water," Hunny said through gritted teeth and went to the cupboard to get a glass and poured water for himself and drank some, "yum water is good, want some?" he asked as if nothing happened with the cake scene.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 4:27 am

Mori wondered if Hunny really was thirsty, or if he wanted to get in the same area as his precious cake. Mori decided Hunny really loved cake so much he would decieve Mori to get it. Mori quickly climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen at a somewhat fast pace, just keeping quiet so no one would wake up.

Mori got into the kitchen and what was before his eyes was Hunny about to eat a piece of cake. Hunny saw him and before Mori could grab the cake and fork away, the piece of cake went right in Hunny's mouth.

If Mori had been anyone else, he would have been furious at the moment. Not only did Hunny decieve him, but he also went against the promise that he wouldn't have anything until the carnival. Mori however just had a calm face and looked down at the cute Hunny.

Mori didn't change his face when Hunny asked him if he wanted some water, all he said was, "It is about time you went to sleep." Mori was actually dissapointed with Hunny, though he cared for Hunny too much and wouldn't punish him.

Mori hoped that his attitude at the moment, his silent and not smiling attitude, would show Hunny that he really was dissapointed. Mori however knew it was just Hunny and it was expected that he would want to eat sweets no matter if it hurt his cavity.

All Mori knew was that the next day, when Hunny was at the dentist, gettng his cavity fixed... it was going to be hard on the smaller teen.

Mori stepped out of the way of Hunny's path so Hunny could walk back to his room and so Mori could follow.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 6:30 am

Hunny had his hands up so Mori could take the glass of water but then he put his hand back down noticing Mori didn't want any water. Hunny put the water inside the sink and walked upstairs back inside his room it was an awkward silence from the both of them and Hunny didn't dare speak with the disappointed Mori. But once they entered the room and Hunny laid down and was scared, but said.

"Sorry Takashi...I couldn't help it... I had to it was driving me insane," he said saddened. He hoped his cousin wasn't all that mad at him. When he looked up at Mori his face looked fierce and scary.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 am

Mori knew that the silence between them was probably making Hunny feel very awkward, he however wanted to slightly punish Hunny so he didn't talk.

When they finally got to the room, Hunny looked at him with pleading eyes and appologized to him. Hunny however said the wrong thing, Mori's face was just perfect in the light that it perfectly expressed his dissapointment and his face looked fierce and scary. Mori did not usually get scary, but when he did... he was terrifying.

Mori however forgave Hunny and stoped with his scary face. He then sighed and said, "Yes, but it was just going to be for a day Mitsukuni... you once went a very long time without sweets and you even boxed up your toys... I know you still have that dicipline somewhere in your mind..."

Mori smiled a bit kindly, trying to show Hunny that he forgave him... but right now he stil didn't trust him. Mori then got into bed and without warning, pulled his cousin over and wrapped his strong and muscular arms around his cousin.

Mori hoped that Hunny would be comfortable, and he had not exactly wanted to do it, but he knew that now Hunny wouldn't be able to get out of his arms without moving them and if he moved them, Mori would wake up and catch Hunny. This was better for both of them and allowed them to get some sleep.

Mori said, "Tell me if you are not comfortable." Mori also hoped that Hunny didn't feel awkward by the fact Mori was hugging him.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 7:15 am

Hunny was shocked when Mori pulled him into a hug, it was surprising. Hunny blushed but tried to pull away, but Hunny was to tired to even try so he stopped pulling away and just relaxed and closed his eyes. He felt very comfortable in his cousins arms not feeling awkward at all it was the complete opposite he felt safe and warm inside his cousin's strong muscular arms.

"Sorry Takashi," Hunny sighed before drifting off to sleep.

Once in a while Hunny would wake up from the throbbing of his tooth. He moved his hand slightly rubbing his cheek and by mistake waking up Mori without realizing it. His tooth was hurting him a lot and he couldn't help it and sleeping was very difficult for him.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 7:23 am

Mori smiled as his cousin drifted off to sleep, he closed his eyes and was happy to help Hunny. Sometime in the night Hunny woke up because his tooth was hurting. This woke Mori up and he felt sorry for the adorable Hunny.

Without even thinking about it, Mori put his hand that had been over Hunny on Hunny's hand that was on his cheek. He hoped that it would do something to help the pain go down and let Hunny sleep a little better.

Mori then said gently, "Try to ignore it... it will be better in the morning..."

Mori wanted to make Hunny feel better, though he had no idea how to. He wished that Hunny had not been hurt and promised himself that he would make sure Hunny brushed his teeth well after eating sweets.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 7:30 am

"Thanks Takashi..." Hunny yawned and fell asleep again trying to ignore the pain. When his cousin had his hand on Hunny's cheek Hunny blushed and it felt like the pain had gone away. Hunny closed his eyes and fell asleep easier until the morning came.

The birds were chirping outside the huge window near Hunny's bed. The sun pierced through the curtains making the bed nice and warm. Hunny woke up by the chirping of birds and sat up rubbing his eyes. It was the day to go to the dentist, but Hunny still felt tired and didn't realize he was going to the dentist this day. Hunny made a loud yawn and fell back again closing his eyes, but he couldn't fall back asleep from the chirping of the birds so he just rested his tired eyes until Mori woke up.

Takashi was very comfortable... Hunny thought to himself as he was lying on his pillow which was half as comfortable then Mori. He turned his head and smiled at Mori who was awake already looking at Hunny.

"Good morning Takashi," Hunny smiled ignoring the pain in his mouth.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 12:17 am

Mori smiled and nodded then just said, "Hmm"

He got out of bed, stretched a little and looked back down at Hunny. In his normal stoic way, he said, "It is time to go to the dentist Mitsukuni."

Mori waited for Hunny to get out of bed and get dressed. Mori was already dressed and all he had to do was put on his tie and jacket. Mori put on his tie as Hunny got out of bed.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 12:49 am

Hunny stood up out of bed and rubbed his eyes he then slowly got dressed and took his time brushing his hair. Once he was nearly dressed he was running around the house to find his other shoe. He had his left shoe on and his socks on but his other shoe magically vanished.

"Takashi do you know where my shoe is?" he asked looking under the bed trying to find his shoe, "Maybe it was a sign of not going to the dentist," he smiled cutely.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 1:10 am

Mori just looked down at Hunny and then said simply, "Did you check under your bed?"

Mori didn't remember where Hunny had put his shoes, but he did know that Hunny had a few pairs and if he couldn't find one pair, he had some others. It wasn't as if all his pairs of shoes had mysteriously lost the right shoe.

Mori then said, "You have to go to the dentist. No matter what Mitsukuni..." Mori would take Hunny to the dentist, even if he didn't have any shoes!
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next