Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Mori's and Hunny's class EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Mori's and Hunny's class

2 posters

Go down

Mori's and Hunny's class Empty Mori's and Hunny's class

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 8:57 am

~post here
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Mori's and Hunny's class Empty Re: Mori's and Hunny's class

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Hunny was o walking along side with Mori on the way to class, "I can't wait until the carnival are you excited about it Mori?" Hunny asked cutely.

Hunny was now skipping and all the girls kept awing at his adorableness. "I wonder what were learning in history, I hope it's about the Romans... Hey we should dress up as Romans for our next club meetings after the carnival! What do you say about that Mori? Wouldn't that be fun!?"

Hunny laughed and put a piece of sweet candy inside his mouth. His bag was filled with sweets that would last for weeks. If you poured out all the candy out of his bag it would become a mountain of candy.

"Mm, I hope there serving desert for lunch today that would be cool!" Hunny laughed and entered the classroom with Mori and sitting down. He waited until the class started before getting out his supplies, he was to busy stuffing his face with sweets.

He put his stuffed rabbit named Usa-Chan down on his desk and continued to open candy wrappers and putting the sweets inside his mouth, "These are so yummy! Would you like some Mori? Huh, huh?" Hunny asked with his cute innocent face. It looks like flowers are floating besides him.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 1:04 am

Mori looked at Hunny and just smiled, closed his eyes and turned toward the teacher. He then said in his low deep voice, "I am fine, and don't keep eating sweets. I know you enjoy them... but you need healthy food also."

Mori didnt say anything after that. He was more silent and decided not to comment on being a Roman. Mori looked at a few girls who were giggleing at Hunny and how cute he was and then they saw Mori looking at them and changed topic to how Mori was so strong and mysterious. Mori turned slowly to look at Hunny, who was once again eating candy. He said before class started,

"You should stop sometime soon."
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 1:42 am

"But sweets are yummy! I promise I'll brush my teeth after so I won't get any cavities!" Hunny smiled cutely and the girls practically fainted. When the teacher entered the classroom the whole class was staring at the host club member instead of paying attention. Hunny took one last candy before putting his bag down to start taking notes.

"I love history," Hunny smiled then received a text message from Tamaki.

A brilliant idea Hunny we shall discuss this tomorrow!

Hunny smiled and then put his phone away to pay attention
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 am

Mori was silent as normal all through class, he ocasionally would look out the window and his mind would drift and he was sure that every girl in the class was wondering what he was thinking about. He however would realize he was missing the class and turn his attention back to the teacher.

The Teacher was teaching about WWII, which he knew about, and smiled when he guessed the question the teacher said (He said it to himself in his head... not out loud) and he was correct. He however looked toward Hunny, who was doodleing some adorable stick figures on his paper. He whispered to his friend, "Hunny... you should pay attention."

He smiled his calm smile at Hunny, who looked at him with large eyes.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 3:41 am

"Ok," Hunny smiled and put his pencil down to watch the teacher. When the teacher wasn't looking and when Mori was back looking out the window Hunny grabbed the opportunity to paint Mori's nails. He put a code of pink on it then put little bunnies on them. Once he was done he watched the teacher while smiling a huge grin trying to hold in all his laughter as much as he can.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 3:47 am

Mori had been thinking about something and had been practially in a transe that he had not even noticed Hunny painting his nails. When he got out of his dreamlike state, he looked down at his paper and picked up his paper, however stopped when he saw his other hand with the nailpolish on it.

Mori's eyes widdened and he picked up his hand and looked at his nail polish. He said silently, "... um..." Mori however knew exactly who it was when he heard a loud laughter beside him.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 3:53 am

Hunny couldn't stop laughing and the everyone looked confused.

"Um Mr. Haninozuka is there something you would like to share with us?" asked the history teacher.

"NO!" Hunny managed to choke out. He finally stopped, but still spilling some giggles out here and there, "Sorry Mori I just had to!" Hunny smiled cutely.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 am

Mori had a look almost exactly like -_- but he didnt say much about it. All he said was softly was, "You better have some nail polish remover..."

Mori didnt know how Hunny had been able to move his hand around while he stared out the window... but he had. And out of ANY color Hunny could have chose, it was pink. Pink with little bunnies.

Mori sat there, drumming his fingers for the rest of class
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 am

Once the bell rang Hunny and Mori went to the cafeteria to get some food. Hunny, as usual, put to much sweets on his face and he remembered what Mori said about to much sweets so he put one of them back and took a strawberry salad since strawberries are his favorite. They then went to the music room so they can discuss their plans about the carnival.

"Oh yeah, I don't have any nail polish remover you have to ask Haru-chan* to buy some at the store" Hunny smiled as they walked to the music room. Hunny's bunny was on his shoulders while he was walking with his tray.

*(Note- Haru-chan is Haruhi Hunny calls here Haru-chan)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 5:38 am

Mori followed Hunny and sighed when he knew he had to ask Haruhi for the nail-polish remover. He had his hand clentched into a fist so the group wouldn't see it and he walked into the music room after Hunny
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 5:40 am

(back into the music room)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 5:59 am

((LOL we go back and forth and back and forth lol!)
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down