Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Haruhi's and the Twins class EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Haruhi's and the Twins class

2 posters

Go down

Haruhi's and the Twins class Empty Haruhi's and the Twins class

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 7:56 am

Haruhi's and the Twins class 1235332469_2a50b490eb
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Haruhi's and the Twins class Empty Re: Haruhi's and the Twins class

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 9:01 am

The twins sat down at their usual spot at the front with Haruhi in the middle of them. They weren't really paying attention in class, it's as if they had A.D.D.

"psst," Hikaru whispered to Haruhi, "Haruhi, can we come to you're house this weekend?"

"Yeah it would be really fun!" Kaoru whispered to her also.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 09, 2010 9:09 am

Haruhi exhaled and said, "I am sure you would think it would be fun, however I would fear for my house... and what my father might say."

Haruhi continued to look at the teacher, who was ignorning them and writing something on the board rapidly. Haruhi was mostly copying down what the teacher wrote, but she already mostly knew the topic.

Haruhi looked at Kaoru and said, "Why dont you go bother Tamaki-senpai? I am sure he would be good to hang out with."

Haruhi however then wondered something and asked, "Hey... what do Hunny and Mori do appart from each other? It's strange but I think I've always seen them together..."

Haruhi was actually wondering about what the other members of the club did when there wasnt club time.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 7:21 pm

"Hey how about going to the park together then, Hikaru and I, it would be so much fun!" Kaoru suggested.

Hikaru was writing little notes of what the teacher was writing then smiled at the idea of going to the park, "Yeah! That would be fun!"

The two brothers were grinning until Haruhi asked them about Mori and Hunny. "Well... ummm... They never stay apart from each other, unless going home... so I think. You see Kaoru and I stay together and hang out with each other 24/7 non-stop. Tamaki he probably does his stupid one thing and for Kyoya he probably works on the host club or studying you know smart peoples stuff." Kaoru explained until the teacher caught him.

"HIKARU, KAORU, HARUHI STOP TALKING!" The teacher snapped.

Hikaru and Kaoru immediately stopped talking and payed attention to class. The teacher then passed out worksheets and told the class they were aloud to work in groups to 4. The twins were automatically partners and they let Haruhi join in. A lot of the girls asked if they can be in their team but the twins let them down.

"Hey Haruhi, do you think you can help us? You are smart," the twins asked at the same time.

Kaoru then reached in his bag to take out his pencil with a pumpkin eraser on top.

"Kaoru Halloween isn't until another 3 months," Hikaru smiled at his twin.
"I know, but I just love this pumpkin eraser," Kaoru smiled back and they both laughed and waited for Haruhi to help them out.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 12:35 am

Haruhi smiled and decided, "Hmm, sure I guess the park would be fine. Just don't tell Tamaki-senpai... he would go just to bother me."

When the teacher told them to be quiet, Haruhi smiled and continued writing the notes. When the teacher put them into pairs, she knew at once that the twins would be with her. She smiled at them and said, "Yeah, sure if you need help I might show you how its done."

Haruhi wondered what Tamaki was planning for the club... well more like what Kyoya was planning for the club. Whatever it was, she knew she would do it to pay off her debt. Haruhi then started to help the twins with the work.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 12:54 am

"Yes! O.k then next Saturday if either of us aren't doing anything WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!" The twins smiled.

They all began doing work together and the twins finally understood it, "That's all really? Wow, I can't believe we needed help," the twins said.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 3:29 am

Haruhi smiled and nodded, she knew that the twins would be able to get it. The next part however was tricky. She explained it to them, but she was sure she explained it horribly and that they were confused.

"Did you get that part?" She asked the two twins
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 3:37 am

"So... I have to..." before the twins can get it the bell rang for lunch and they all went to grab there lunch and went inside the music room while waiting for the others and eating there fancy food right now Haruhi should be saying 'damn these rich people.'
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 4:57 am

(Continuing from the music room the twins went to class)

The twins were writing down notes with Haurhi in the middle of them when they heard this loud voice the whole class lifted up their heads wondering that the yelling was about.

"It's the boss," The twins said at the same time laughing.

"Hikaru, Kaoru you can be quiet now," the teacher said and they stopped laughing well at least trying to.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 6:11 am

It was after class and Kyoya approached the classroom. He smiled at the twins and asked, “Hello, My name is Amara Kai and I do not think I know you two twins unless everyone is gone… is everyone gone?”

Kyoya had a beautiful smile right now. He was messing with them at the moment, he didn’t hear anyone else talking so he figured that everyone was gone.

Kyoya briefly wondered if the twins had heard Tamaki shout, he however would tell them everything that happened after he was sure everyone else had gone and his identity wouldn’t be compromised. He also wanted to get inside the classroom, just incase someone walked by.

Kyoya was smiling beautifully to the twins, and was actually having fun being a girl. It was truly humorous!
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 6:15 am

"Alright Haruhi we'll see you later!" The twins said pushing her out and dragging Amara inside the classroom once they knew the class was empty the twins couldn't help but laughed until they couldn't any longer.

"I HEARD TAMAKI YELL!!!!!" Hikaru choked out while Kaoru couldn't say anything for the moment.

"WE TOLD YOU IT WAS A GREAT IDEA!" Kaoru finally said choking.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 6:23 am

Kyoya grinned and said, “Oh no, it gets even better… Oh but yes I named myself Amara. Ok but here is my story. First of all, our teacher allowed me to sit in my seat… well me as Amara and that is right next to Tamaki. Guess what! Tamaki at first was totally nervous around me! I mean he said Hi Tamaki my name is!!! It was very funny. He however then eventually got a hold of himself and tried his rose trick with me but I threw it to all the other girls… umm then he texted Kyoya and… here…”

Kyoya got out his cell phone on the text message of Tamaki telling him that there was a cute girl sitting next to him.

Kyoya grinned and said, “Then I sent him the next one and that is when you heard him scream.

Kyoya waited to see what the twins were going to say. He started laughing with them when he started his story. Kyoya grinned and agreed, “Yes… yes, ok it was and still is a great idea.”

Kyoya grinned at the twins. He wondered if they also thought he was pretty at the moment, as in even with knowing he was Kyoya, he wondered if he could get them to blush like he had gotten Tamaki and a few of the other guys in class. He decided not to unless the perfect moment came up.

Kyoya sighed and said, “The only thing I really don’t like is this dress… seriously, it is so cold!” Kyoya looked at the twins when they started laughing with an O_o face.

Kyoya just rolled his eyes and said, “Oh yes, back to my story, Ok well all the texting went underway and then when it was time to leave he almost kissed my hand and wanted to take me to lunch but I pulled away and went to find you two… this really is quite funny! He invited me to the Host Club during Lunch but I am not going to go… I’m going to go during break, that will make him wonder about Amara even more.”

Kyoya tried to push up his glasses, but then he remembered that they weren’t there. He covered up his “trying to push the glasses up” with him sweeping the wig’s hair out of his face. He was still smiling to the twins, and it was a nice smile as a girl.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 6:40 am

"Alright awesome, ok you should come during break and we'll be waiting for you, we'll try not to laugh," Kaoru said calming down.

"Yeah alright were going to lunch so you do whatever you please I'm hungry, come on Kaoru," Hikaru smiled and walked away. While walking down the hall a ear shot away from Kyoya Hikaru says to Kaoru, "he doesn't look bad in that he actually look like a girl."

"He sure does, Hikaru are you falling for 'her'?" Kaoru asked.

"Of course not I know who she really is," Hikaru answered and blushed.

(to the cafeteria!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 6:48 am

Kyoya smiled beautifully (very beautiful!) and nodded, "Try not to laugh, but anyway I think I shall go to lunch a little later and try to stay out of view. When I do go to the host club, pretend you don't know me. See you two later."

Kyoya grinned and walked off the opposite way from the twins. He wished he had his glasses at the moment, if he had been Kyoya and actually had his glasses, they would have a glare on them right now. He had a mischievous look on his face, but it was a pretty one, and he went through the halls looking for random guys who he could "flirt" with and see how much power he had as a girl. This was a very interesting experiment to him and he couldn't wait to see what effect he now had on people.

((Yep, to the lunch court and Kyoya will go in later and like the twins notice him so they distract Tamaki yeah? XD, tell me when Kyoya should come in ^_^ XD))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down