Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom Empty Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 8:57 am

~Post here
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom Empty Re: Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Tamaki sat down at the desk next to Kyoya and smiled, "we can try to ask the chairman during lunch today to see if we can use the front of the school for our carnival, we might be late for the club, but it would be alright."

People all around them began talking and giggling about how cute the 2 boys were. Tamaki smiled to himself pretending to ignore them though he could hear them easily.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 12:41 am

Kyoya pushed his glasses up on his face so that the glare hid his onyx eyes. He however smiled cooly and handsomely at the girls (just to mess with them) but then told Tamaki, "I think that would be adequate. We both can go, and then join the rest of the club later at lunch."

Kyoya had half of his mind on what Tamaki was saying and the other half on the girls he had just slightly flirted with. He had not seen them at any of the club meetings so they did not go to the Host club. He wondered if he would be able to manipulate the scene to get them to go.

Kyoya then chuckled and said to Tamaki a little louder than normal, "We should also put up flyers for the carnival all over school." Kyoya knew that in less than 3 seconds, girls were going to crowd around them and ask them about what they were planning, and the girls who didn’t know them, were going to go anyway. Kyoya always knew how to affect the scene.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 1:01 am

The girls squealed at the sight of Kyoya and when he mentioned the carnival they all gathered around to find out more.

"What's this? A carnival you say?" they asked as hearts were floating around them.

"Why of course, we were thinking about it, EVERYONE IS WELCOME!" Tamaki smiled at the crowed.

The girls squealed again then sat down when the teacher came.

"Today we have a test," the teacher said.

Tamaki's eyes widened, "WHAT THIS IS NOT RIGHT!" He stood up, "YOU DIDN'T WARN US ABOUT A TEST!"

"That's because it's a pop quiz, now sit down Tamaki," the teacher said.

Tamaki sat down and pouted while mumbling, "I didn't get to study..." But then again WHEN did he study?

Tamaki looked down at his paper and didn't know what to put. The he got a text message and sneaked to look at it. It was from Hunny.

Hey Tamaki how about after the carnival we go Roman style for the ladies! I bet it will be fun!"

"Roman style huh?" Tamaki whispered to himself as he shoved his phone inside his pocket, "Psst Kyoya what's number one?" Tamaki whispered to his friend.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 1:09 am

Kyoya grinned to himself and swept a hand through his black hair, obviously getting another squeel from the girls. He was happy with his ability to do things like that. He then said, "Yes it shall be diverting."

When the teacher came in and said they had a test, Kyoya almost laughed. The subject was so easy (to him anyway) that he believed there was no point in having a test. When Tamaki asked him what the answer to number one was, he was already on number 8 and he actually thought that Tamaki was joking. Very quietly Kyoya asked him, "You are joking right?"

Kyoya knew that Tamaki probably had not studied like he did every day for no reason, but it was no reason not to even know the first question. If Tamaki had even been paying a shread of attention in class, he probably should have gotten the first one. Kyoya raised his eyebrow at his best friend and waited for Tamaki to say yes it was just a joke... though it wasnt.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 1:38 am

"No I'm not joking, HELP!" Tamaki whispered and a couple girls giggled at the sight of the 2 boys talking to each other.

"I'm gunna fail!" he whispered, "I don't even know what subject were doing! This IS math right?"
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 3:41 am

Kyoya looked at his friend like he was the most idiotic person on the planet. He knew that even a kindergardener would know the difference between numbers... which was math... and WORDS, which was LANGUAGE ARTS!

Kyoya put a hand over his eyes and asked quietly, "Did you even read the first question?"

Kyoya ignored the girls, he was just happy that the teacher was practically deaf and couldn't hear them. The first question in this Language Arts test was "Explain a prose poem" Which was obvious if you had heard the first thing the teacher had said a few days prior.

Kyoya removed his hand from his eyes and his onyx eyes looked past his glasses and at his friend. His eyes were said to be able to "steal souls" and therein was why he was nicknamed the "Shadow King". The Shadow Kings' analyzing eyes now looked towards his friend as Kyoya waited for the answer.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 3:46 am

Tamaki looked down at the first word on the paper, "it says its want my name... PEER PRESSURE OH NO WHATS MY NAME AHH I THINK I'M GOING TO LOOSE IT!" Tamaki started panicking like a little kid and the girls were giggling.

The teacher looked up "SHH!" He said and looked back at his papers.

"...T-A-M-A-K-I" Tamaki said as he wrote down the letters of his name, "...now the date... psst Kyoya what's the date today?" He asked.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 am

Kyoya looked at his friend but decided to give up and ignore him and finish his test. He whispered, "The ten millionth of Summer". Kyoya smirked but was looking down at his paper. He finished the last few problems while he said "ten millionth of Summer" and looked at his best friend.

Kyoya knew that Tamaki was smart... when he wanted to be, he just didn't exactly care. Kyoya however widdened his eyes when Tamaki put down the date he had said. The second Tamaki finished writing "the date" Kyoya smacked his foreahead. He sighed and said, "It is the 9th... baka... the 9th of May"

Kyoya sighed and crossed his arms before him since he was already done with the test.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 4:08 am

"9th of May...number one..." Tamaki put down the answer and by the time he was on question 2 the bell rang. Tamaki's eyes widened.

"O.k students pass up your test," the teacher said.

"WAIT I'M NOT DONE!" Tamaki yelled.

"To late, go to lunch."

Tamaki left the classroom grumbling to himself to the chairman, "I swear my life sucks!" he grumbled and walked with Kyoya.

(to the halls)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 24, 2010 7:29 am

He (now a she) went to his and Tamaki’s classroom before most of the other students had arrived and went to the teacher. He smiled at their teacher (the teacher of course didn’t recognize him) and asked, “Hello ma’am, I don’t know if you got the message, but I am Amara Kai and if you don’t mind, may I stay in the class for today? I am conducting an analysis on the behavior of High School students in the different levels of society and I would be honored if you would allow me to sit in.”

Kyoya thought of the idea off the top of his head and hoped it sounded authentic enough. It must have because their teacher smiled and said, “Oh yes, I am sorry I didn’t get the message but I vaguely remember something going to happen.” She looked around the room and said, “You may sit wherever someone is absent, so when the class has started, I will introduce you Miss Amara and then you may sit wherever there is an empty desk.

Kyoya grinned in his head but smiled pretty to his teacher and replied, “Thank you so much ma’am.” Kyoya was laughing to hard in his head at the moment and knew he needed to tell the twins afterwards. He of course knew that Kyoya Ootori would be ‘absent’ so therefore, he as Amara would get to sit by Tamaki. The day was going by very splendidly.

The class bell eventually rang and everyone (including Tamaki) was in their seat. The teacher then went to the front of the class and said, “Everyone I want your attention this instant.”

The class got quiet and Kyoya was smiling beautifully to them, but laughing on the inside. He tried to keep his eyes away from Tamaki, just to tease him. The teacher then said, “Ok everyone, this is Miss Amara Kai. She will be attending class with us today so everyone treat her well. Hmm… ok well Mr. Ootori isn’t here today so you may sit in his desk, that is by Tamaki, over there.”

Kyoya looked at Tamaki but didn’t give him any hints about what ‘she’ was thinking (aka-no hearts going off the top of his head). Kyoya just smiled at the teacher and said, “Thank you ma’am” and then sat down in his normal seat, next to Tamaki.

Kyoya knew he was probably driving Tamaki crazy because when he sat down, he didn’t even look at the handsome other teenager. Instead he put the hair of his wig over his shoulder and looked at the teacher as she put the assignment up on the board.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 am

Tamaki gave a yawn and entered the classroom, "I hope the teacher would accept my answers," he whispered to himself. When he entered the classroom he stopped in his tracks and he became wide awake from what he was seeing. A beautiful women right in front of him.

She's as cute as Haruhi AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING! He took a deep breath and walked stiffly to his seat and sat down.

To bad Kyoya isn't here to see this! When the teacher told Amara to sit next to Tamaki he began panicking. His heart began drumming really fast and he began tapping his nail rapidly on the desk until the teacher told him to stop making so much racket. He felt jumpy inside and she was the exact grade as he was!

When they were assigned to do work Tamaki took out his teddy bear pencil and quickly put it back thinking it was to childish. He then took off the teddy bear eraser and tried to act all cool.

"Hi Tamaki my name i mean my name is Tamaki!" Tamaki said getting his words all mixed up and talking to the 'girl' right next to him trying to make a conversation.

"Do you need help with the assignment? I can help you!" Tamaki said trying to be nice and polite.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 1:51 am

Kyoya was so glad he was good and keeping himself from laughing. If he had been the twins, his cover would have been blown right then and there. Kyoya however raised his eyebrow when Tamaki mixed up his words.

NORMALLY the girl would start stuttering and Tamaki would be all cool and amazing and make her blush and call her the princess and whatever else he did. This time, Tamaki was the one blushing and mixing up his words.

Kyoya just flipped back the wig of his hair (like a girl… which is strange he knew to do that…) and said, “Thanks for your concern but I am quite capable of deciphering the context myself.”

Kyoya flashed Tamaki a gorgeous smile, and thought to himself that he was glad he had agreed to go through with being a girl for the day. Tamaki had no clue that Amara was Kyoya.

Kyoya however then wondered and realized something. Normally Tamaki didn’t care about the assignment so he obviously didn’t know how to DO it. This time, Tamaki wanted to help him (as a she). Kyoya was a little suspicious about whether or not Tamaki actually knew HOW to do the assignment.

Kyoya turned his head back to the board and wondered when Tamaki was going to try to start another conversation again. Kyoya briefly wanted to send the twins a txt message, but he didn’t want Tamaki to see him doing so.

Kyoya waited, while smiling, for Tamaki to start talking with him again.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 2:55 am

"T-Then how about I show you around the school?" Tamaki said trying to calm down. His legs were shaking up and down nervously while he looked around the room and the other boys were blushing also.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 3:03 am

Kyoya desperately wanted to tell the twins what was happening, or at least video tape it. He however just smiled at Tamaki and replied, “I know that you probably have other activities that you should attend to. I am not going to be here for long, thank you but I do not require a tour of the school. And I do appreciate your concern but after class I was told about somewhere that my two friends said I must see for myself. Thank you for the offer but I must decline.”

Kyoya wondered if Tamaki was going to try to keep up the conversation. Kyoya wondered what was different about being a girl. Tamaki was always cool around girls and made them blush and all, even the first moment that he had met him, he had complimented the girl standing next to him. However, this time it was Tamaki who was on the ropes.

The teacher then passed out the worksheet and went to Tamaki and Amara. The teacher then asked, “Miss Amara, you are not required to do this worksheet, however if you want to then you can ask Mr. Tamaki for help.”

Kyoya smiled and did a ^_^ face and said, “Thank you ma’am. I shall ask him if I need any help.”

Kyoya wanted to laugh very hard at the moment, he probably got Tamaki’s hopes up that she would ask him about a problem; however Kyoya knew he would probably know all the questions anyway.

Kyoya however was going to surprise Tamaki by going to the club during the time they had too much time on their hands. He was sure that Tamaki would guess that Kyo…Amara would never, EVER go the host club! And the look on Tamaki’s face when he did see her there was going to be priceless.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 3:09 am

"Then please accept this rose since you are more beautiful then this, my princess," Tamaki said in a gentle voice while taking out a red rose. Tamaki was piratically sparkling with beauty and all the girl squealed like a fan girl squeal (besides Kyoya) and they fainted.

"TAMAKI DO NOT MAKE THE GIRL FAINT IN MY CLASSROOM!" The teacher said.

"Sorry, but it is not my fault," he said being flamboyant. He gave the rose to Amara then went back to his work.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 3:21 am

Kyoya took the rose but rolled his eyes and then threw the rose to the girls who were squealing. He mind was eased now because Tamaki was finally acting like himself, his flamboyant self.

Kyoya knew that Tamaki was probably now wondering why he couldn't affect Amara like he did the other girls. Knowing Tamaki, Kyoya figured that now Tamaki was genuinely interested in Amara and now probably wanted to try harder to get her attention.

Kyoya tried to pretend as if he was concentrating on his work, but in reality he was paying attention to what Tamaki was going to do next.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 am

Tamaki took out his phone and texted to Kyoya,

YOU'RE MISSING OUT KYOYA THERE'S THIS CUTE GIRL RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN YOUR SEAT! HAHA!

-daddy

Tamaki sent it and then took out a piece of paper and wrote "Come to music room 3 during lunch today" he then folded it up and gave it to Amara blushing. Tamaki was then in his daydream world.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 am

Kyoya felt his phone go off, but it was a silent vibrate so he was grateful that Tamaki nor the teacher could hear it. When Tamaki gave him the note, Kyoya quickly opened it, then closed it and looked at Tamaki and asked, "What is this for?"

Kyoya raised his eyebrow at Tamaki and waited for his answer. Kyoya knew it was to go the host club, however Kyoya wasn't going to go at lunch. He was going to wait for their break instead.

Kyoya then asked, "Excuse me sir... um... what's your name again?" Kyoya tried to get Tamaki's attention, who was meanwhile in 'daydream land'. Kyoya noticed this and rolled his eyes he then moved over so that he was VERY close to Tamaki’s face and said, "Hello, are you awake? Can you answer my question please?"

Kyoya smiled when Tamaki jumped away quickly and he then straightened out, seeing that he got Tamaki out of daydream land. He then held up the paper and asked, "What is this for?"

Kyoya wished he had his glasses right then so he could cause the glare on his glasses, but alas his eyes still were seen and whoever saw them would probably say they were beautiful, the onyx eyes sparkled with something that no one other than Kyoya had.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 4:12 am

Tamaki was too busy daydreaming to realize Amara was getting his attention. He then jumped when she was waving a hand in his face. Tamaki then took a deep breath and straighten out and answered her question.

"It's for you to go there, it is a surprise my princess," he gave his smile that made the girls faint. But many of them were getting jealous.

"That's not fair Tamaki-kun never gives us that attention! What makes her so special for Tamaki to like her and to talk to her more then us!" A girl was whispering to her friends and of course Tamaki was ignoring them and having his full attention on Asama
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 4:34 am

Kyoya rolled his eyes at Tamaki and put the paper down on the desk. He intended to throw it away later. Kyoya waited until Tamaki was daydreaming once again before he got out his cellphone and txted Tamaki,

Oh poor, poor me, how will I ever live?... wait a minute why are you texting me during class?! Bad Tamaki! By the way... is that a crush I detect? My, my, the Prince Tamaki has finally fallen in love with a princess. HEY WHO SAID SHE COULD HAVE MY SEAT?!?!
Well anyway, tell me about it tomorrow... I am quite busy.

-Kyoya

Kyoya wanted to start laughing but he didn't, instead he just sent the text message and pretended he had not even touched his phone. He saw Tamaki jump when he got the text message and watched from the corner of his vision as Tamaki looked at it.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 4:40 am

Tamaki was yet again in his little daydream world until he felt his phone vibrating. He took it out and read the message without the teacher looking. He then got wide eyed and blushed then YELLED out to his phone, "KYOYA YOU IDIOT I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!" Everyone's attention went straight to Tamaki.

"Tamaki even if you had yelled louder I do not believe Kyoya could hear you," the teacher said annoyed, "Now sit down before I have to send you out."

Tamaki sat down and took a deep breath and texted to Kyoya.

Kyoya I DO NOT love anyone! So don't say anything I do not love this girl more then any other of my fans!

-Tamaki

He sent it and sat there with his arms crossed and steam coming out of his head and he was tapping his foot.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 4:52 am

Kyoya (sitting NEXT to Tamaki) put a hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing. He knew that now Tamaki was on the defensive, meaning he DID like Amara. Kyoya couldn’t wait to tell the twins… well if they had not already heard Tamaki shout that.

Kyoya waited until no one was watching and got out his cell phone. He texted Tamaki back,

Oh? Are we getting defensive now? I was just teasing you, you could have said ‘Haha no silly’ but NOOOO, so analyzing the situation I say you do somewhat like her more than the others. By the way, knowing you… did you yell out loud when you read my last message? You know I think I heard you, yell a bit louder next time.
But anyway, what is this girl’s name?

-Kyoya

Kyoya sent the text message and then realized he had another way to torment Tamaki. He started another text message and sent Tamaki,

Oh by the way, I could say of COURSE you can’t like her, because you love me (Mommy) and Daddy should not have an affair while Mommy is away. Sorry, that just came to my mind. But tell me more about this girl.

-Kyoya

Kyoya put his hand across his mouth to keep from laughing. He couldn’t wait to tell the twins, but he would have to tell them without the rest of the group around them, otherwise it would get them suspicious!

Kyoya then waited to see Tamaki’s reaction.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 5:01 am

Tamaki received 2 messages then read both of them and replied.

Haha of course not silly I don't like her! I love you!!!!!!! not really I'm mad at you -_- Well anyways her name is Amara and she is ok looking and she had pretty hair and pretty eye and..... is not so pretty at all

-Daddy

Tamaki blushed and sent the message then looking away.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 5:14 am

Kyoya first read the message and texted back,

Oh really? Yes I know you love me so much. Well this Amara girl doesn’t sound too bad if you texted me saying… hold on let me find the exact words… ‘YOU’RE MISSING OUT KYOYA, THERE’S A CUTE GIRL RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN YOUR SEAT! HAHA!’ So if you took the time to actually text that, I am sure that she is more than what you normally see every day. But enough, I am quite busy. Tell me everything that happens today, but tell me tomorrow when I return. I am NOT signing this Mommy, but anyway, see you tomorrow.

-Kyoya

ps- my phone will be off.

Kyoya sent the message and decided it was the best time as Amara to interact with Tamaki. 'She' looked at Tamaki and asked in her pretty voice, "Did you get number 5?"

Kyoya was now trying to manipulate the scene, just like he always does. Amara smiled beautifully at Tamaki (thought Kyoya didn't know he was doing so) and waited for Tamaki's reaction.

Kyoya knew that Tamaki didn't know at all that Amara was Kyoya, a VERY pretty Kyoya. The twins were going to be laughing their heads off!
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum