Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

The bathroom (attachhed to the club room)

2 posters

Go down

The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) Empty The bathroom (attachhed to the club room)

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 8:51 am

(continuing from the meeting)

Hunny watched as Mori closed the door and he still had his hand in on his cheek. "It hurts Takashi, it hurts a lot," Hunny looked so cute and innocent and his eyes sparkled even more since they were watery.

He looked up at his cousin hoping he won't take any sweets away from him. Hunny clenched his jaw even tighter and closed his eyes tightly. "Make the pain stop Takashi..." Hunny begged through gritted teeth. he still had one hand on his cheek and the other hand clenched tightly making his hand red and purple.

His hair was covering Hunny's eyes and he was looking down at the floor trying not to show any sign of weakness.
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) Empty Re: The bathroom (attachhed to the club room)

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 4:59 am

Mori sighed and said, "Mitsukuni you realize that... you shouldn't have sweets for a while... and this is not to punish you but it is so you can eat sweets soon... please dont argue with me Mitsukuni... I care for you too much and therefore want to help you."

Mori's face was calm and caring and mostly stoic and his eyes looked down on Hunny in a worried but calm way. The way only Mori could do. Mori bent down so he was eye to eye to the adorable teen and put his large hand on Hunny's small one and took it in his own.

He then pulled the hand off of Hunnys cheek and with his other hand, opened Hunny's mouth so that he could see the cavity. Mori was frowning at this point because he hated seeing Hunny hurt.

Mori sighed after he saw the cavity and pulled Hunny close to him and put his arms around him. It was Mori's way of saying sorry for the cavity, but he would have to keep him from eating sweets for a while. Mori however had a small laugh when he pictured Kyoya's face for Hunny not eating sweets for a while.

While Mori had his long arms around Hunny, he picked Hunny up in one arm and stood up. Mori then looked at Hunny again, and wanted to see what Hunny was going to say.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

The bathroom (attachhed to the club room) Empty Re: The bathroom (attachhed to the club room)

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 5:12 am

"N-N-N-NO SWEETS!?" Hunny looked up at his cousin and it looked like tears were about to fall down. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TAKASHI PLEASE DON'T!" When Takashi was trying to open Hunny's mouth to look at the cavity Hunny resist and kept his mouth clenched but Mori was a bit stronger this time and his mouth opened for Mori to take a look.

"I'm fine Takashi really please don't take my sweets away!" Hunny cried and when Mori picked him up Hunny looked up at him with his watery golden brown eyes. He then stuffed his face in Mori's chest. "It's not fair!" Hunny sobbed.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 5:21 am

Mori sighed as Hunny wept into his shoulder. Mori said in the kindest and softest voice he could, "Mitsukuni... it's only for a day or two... wouldn't you rather not have pain during the carinval?"

Mori hoped that Hunny would understand that having no sweets for a little wouldn't KILL him... actually he probably believed that Hunny thought it WOULD kill him. Mori stroked his cousin's golden hair as Hunny wept into his shoulder. Mori then said in his calm and comforting way, "Would you feel better if you made me not have something for the days that you can't have sweets?"

Mori wanted Hunny to feel that he wasn't alone, he wanted to be there for his cousin that meant more to him than anyone else.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 am

"I-I understand," Hunny choked out his head still in Mori's shoulder.

"And you don't h-have to put yourself in p=pain to make me happy..." Hunny tried calming down hugging Mori tightly. He then wiped his eyes with his hand his hair still covering his eyes. "I'll be ok... really," he said sadly.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 5:39 am

Mori still had his stoic and straight face. With one hand (since the other was carrying Hunny) he gently removed the hair from covering Hunnys eyes. He wanted Hunny to look at him and know that he was on Hunny's side, no matter how evil he seemed.

Mori then said softly, "I don't like seeing you unhappy... but please promise me you won't eat any... the carnival would be no fun for you if you had your teeth hurting."

Mori knew he was talking a LOT more than he normally did, but it was just to Hunny anyway. He then continued, "Before you know it we can take you to a dentist and... after that you can eat sweets as long as you brush your teeth... Ok Mitsukuni?... Ok Hunny?"

Mori smiled and his eyes were soft and caring to Hunny.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 5:54 am

Hunny gave a small smile when Mori called him by his nickname, "O-ok Takashi, I promise I won't eat any more sweets until the carnival." Hunny wiped the last tear away and hugged his cousin tightly, "Thank you... Mori..."

Hunny didn't even feel his hurt cavity he was just happy to be with Mori, but he knew soon enough he will feel his teeth starting to hurt again.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 6:51 am

Mori smiled and nodded and closed his eyes at the same time for an instant as if agreeing. He mummered to Hunny as he did this, "Hmm." Which had a calming effect on just about everyone, including Hunny.

Mori then suggested to Hunny, "We should go back out, they probably already know you have a cavity, so if you announce you will not have any candy they will probably be amazed and believe you are honorable."

Mori smiled at his cousin, he wanted everyone to see that Hunny was honorable and that he wouldn't eat candy if it was going to hurt him. Mori however knew that sometime the temptation would be too great, and he hoped he or someone would be around to stop Hunny.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 6:57 am

"O...k..." Hunny said, "...can you say it for me... I think it will be to hard for me to say..." Hunny couldn't finish the sentence just the thought of having no candy was horrible for him, he wouldn't be able to handle it. But he promised his cousin he will be away from sweets, "I'll try Takashi... I'll try really hard..."

Hunny's cavity began throbbing with pain again and he began rubbing his cheek again and sighed. "This is going to be a long 2 days..."
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 7:08 am

Mori nodded but before exiting the bathroom, he brought Hunny's head close to him and gave him a close hug. It was a "awww" moment for anyone watching, but since no one was watching, it was only meaningful to Hunny and him.

Mori then just carried him like normal, grabbed the blanket that he had brought in with him and then exited to the room.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 7:11 am

(AWWWWW!)

Hunny blushed when Mori embraced him closer to him. When Hunny was on top of Mori's shoulders he laid his head on Mori's and closing his eyes enjoying the ride out of the bathroom.

(BACK TO THE OTHER ROOM!!!!!!!!!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down