Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
The dentist EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
The dentist EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
The dentist EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
The dentist EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
The dentist EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
The dentist EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
The dentist EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
The dentist EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
The dentist EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

The dentist

2 posters

Go down

The dentist Empty The dentist

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 8:23 am

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

~post here
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

The dentist Empty Re: The dentist

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 1:37 am

Hunny entered the dentist office and signed his name in and sat down on the chair in the waiting room right next to Mori. He kicked his feet back and forth nervously as he heard dentists in the other room talking to the patients. He noticed a little kid coming out from the dentist room crying.

"I HATE THE DENTIST I NEVER WANT TO GO BACK!" He cried which made Hunny even more nervous. He began to shake trying to ignore the drills from the other room.

"Takashi, we don't have to go to the dentist, it's fine my tooth doesn't even hurt any more," Hunny said trying to convince his cousin to leave.

((Go on the chatbox my mom didn't pay the bill so i have no I.M or email until she does -_-))
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 2:29 am

Mori didn't look at Hunny by turning his head, all he did was move his eyes at his cousin. In his strong silent and comanding way, he just said, "No Mitsukuni."

Mori looked back at the door to watch for when the receptionist came in and told them it was Hunny's turn.

Before Hunny could argue back, the receptionist came in and said, "Mistukuni? It is your turn."

Mori stood up and waited for Hunny to get off of his chair and walk before him into his turn at getting his cavity fixed.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 2:44 am

Hunny hesitated for a while clenching the arms of the chair then stood up stiffly and went into one of the rooms and the dentist told him to sit down and he did so. His fingers were twitching and he was glancing at Mori for some comfort but Mori was just looking elsewhere.

"Hmm... I guess I'm missing the paper work, I'll be back in a moment." They dentist said and left the room. Hunny was hearing drills in the other rooms and screaming and moans. Hunny's eyes became more scared and large. He stood up and said, "I forgot something at home!" he said and was going to make a break for it.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 2:59 am

Mori walked with Hunny and got into the room. He was looking at the various things in the room and didn't notice Hunny look at him.

When the dentist walked out and Hunny had said he forgot something and tried to run, Mori caught him with one arm and put him back in the chair. He looked at Hunny and said, "Mitsukuni, there is nothing at home you could possibly need at the moment... if you did forget something what is it?"

Mori knew that Hunny was just trying to get out of having his cavity done, Mori however knew that after the visit, Hunny would feel 100 times better.

Mori looked like Hunny's bodyguard at the moment, he was standing in front of the door with his arms crossed at Hunny, making sure that Hunny would not be able to go.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 3:16 am

When the dentist came in smiling with the papers he noticed Mori looking like a body guard, "so are you this child's body guard?" he asked while putting on some gloves and getting out the tools to work on Hunny's teeth.

When Hunny saw the sharp tools the dentist was setting down next to him Hunny began to panic. His eyes then darted to the drill that was on the counter away from him he was thinking it was going to be used on him.

"NO NO NO I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS I WANT TO GO HOME!" Hunny said trying to escape but Mori was holding him back.

"Now now give to much trouble or else it would be painful," the dentist said putting the pink towel around Hunny.

"Now open wide," the dentist smiled.

Hunny shut his mouth tightly and shaking his head no. He didn't want a drill inside his mouth though the dentist didn't even have the drill in his hands.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 3:28 am

Mori raised his eyebrow at the thought of being Hunny's bodyguard...Hunny would NEVER need a bodyguard. Mori however sighed at Hunny's stubborn attitude not to get his tooth fixed.

Mori sighed and said, "Mitsukuni... the faster you get this over the easier it will be... I promise it will not be that bad..."

Mori wondered if he scared the dentist, after all some people called him "scary" ((I STILL CANT SEE IT!! -_-*)) He hoped that the dentist knew it was for his own good that he didn't hurt Hunny.

Mori finally got Hunny to listen to him and said, "Just let him fix it, then it will be all better... here i brought Usa-chan."

Mori handed Hunny his favorite bunny that he had left at the house but Mori knew that he would probably want it. Mori then reminded Hunny, "When we are done here you can go home... and get that thing I didn't allow you to have last night."

Mori didn't want to say the word "cake" around the dentist, just in case the dentist started this long talk about how sugar was bad for you. Hunny wouldn't listen to the dentist so it was pointless to issue a discussion about if sugar was bad for you or not. Mori then gave a reasuring smile to Hunny, trying to show him that he should let the dentist do his job.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 3:36 am

"USA-CHAN!!!!!!!!" Hunny smiled grabbing his bunny and hugging it tightly, "SO I CAN HAVE SOME WHEN WE GET HOME!!!!!!!" Hunny's smile widened even more and he stayed still and obeyed the dentist.

After a long painless time at the dentist he told them, "All right I advise you to stay away from the sweets and anything hard ((thats what she said HAHAHA)) understand?" the dentist smiled.

"N-NO SWEETS!!!!!!" Hunny said with his large watery eyes.

"Yes not until Sunday, which is tomorrow," he said, "All right then carry on I have other patients.

Hunny stood up and walked out of the dentist office all sad. The girls kept saying "AWWWW!" every time they passed by them. They entered the car to go home.

"No sweets! But you promised me right Takashi I can have sweets when I get home we don't have to listen to that mean old dentist do we?" Hunny asked in a pleading voice so he can have his sweets while they were going home.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 4:16 am

Mori smiled but closed his eye when he did so. He then assured his cousin, "Remember that rinse that I got you a while back... that one you dont use?"

Mori opened his eyes and looked at Hunny. He remembered getting Hunny a special rinse that put like a protective shield around your teeth, so that even after a dentist appointment, all you had to do was wait a little while and then you could eat something.

Mori had told the driver to take the LONG way home, therefore his teeth would get better by the time they got home, then Hunny would use the rinse, wait a little, then could eat some sweets but then brush his teeth. This was Mori's plan, and it was a good one.

Mori looked at Hunny and smiled, as long as his plan worked, Hunny would be able to at least have a small piece of cake before the day was up, maybe not 3 whole cakes like he normally loved to have, but a little piece would give Hunny peace of mind and not be dieing to get a sugary sweet.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 4:26 am

"Oh yeah I forgot all about that," Hunny smiled taking the rinse. He used some and waited to go home, "so when we get home I can eat sweets right?" he asked cutely to his cousin.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 4:29 am

Mori somewhat nodded but then said, "Only that piece of cake, not too much ok Mitsukuni?"

Mori then smiled and said, "Remember tomorrow is the carnival, you can have sweets then also."

Mori quickly glanced past Hunny and to where they were and he was happy, like he had told the driver, they were taking the long way. By the time they got home, Hunny's teeth would be fine to eat some cake. Mori's plan was working perfectly.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 4:36 am

((BACK TO HUNNY'S HOUSE!))
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down