Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
The beautiful park EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
The beautiful park EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
The beautiful park EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
The beautiful park EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
The beautiful park EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
The beautiful park EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
The beautiful park EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
The beautiful park EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
The beautiful park EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

The beautiful park

2 posters

Go down

The beautiful park Empty The beautiful park

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 4:57 am

The rich people's park (you can tell!)

The beautiful park Hdriceland12
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

The beautiful park Empty Re: The beautiful park

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 12:28 am

Haruhi and the twins were at the park, she was dressed in an actually nice light dress and looked like a girl, not a guy. The twins had actually dragged her to this park, she had originally thought they were going to the public park, but they decided different,

--Flashblack --
Haruhi opened the door and saw the twins, they grinned and said, "So you ready to go to the park?" Haruhi nodded and showed them a basket that she had made. They grinned and grabbed her arms from both sides and while dragging her to their car, they said to her father, "BYE Haruhi's dad! We will take good care of her!"
--End Flashback--

Haruhi was now in a rich park, not the normal one, and she watched everyone there who was in somewhat nice dresses and sipping tea and playing rich games like chess and other ones she didn't know. She said to herself, "Damn these rich people."

Haruhi sighed but the twins then grinned and started talking with her,

((ps-I lost the game!.. I lost it when I typed "Playing rich games" XD))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 12:43 am

((NOW I LOST THE GAME!!!! lol))

"Isn't this nice Haruhi? It's warm and beautiful outside! After we have a lovely time in the park we should go to the festival!" Kaoru suggested and Hikaru nodded.

They sat under a tree near the small little pond enjoying the spring air and the view. "So what type of commoner food did you bring?" Hikaru asked Haruhi.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 1:13 am

((XD XD sorry!!! but I had to tell you that!! XD))

Haruhi had a slightly confused face, "The... festival?" Haruhi had no clue what they meant, she didn't know of the festival not too far away. Haruhi let them explain while she got out the food from the basket.

She smiled and said, "I made us some sandwiches, and I have rice and some other snacks." Haruhi wondered if the twins should have brought something, they could have brought fancy tuna or something good, but because she thought they were going to the PUBLIC park, she had just packed something common. She hoped they would like it.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 1:24 am

"What you don't know about the festival!?" they both said at the same time. "Well every year us rich people throw a festival during the spring time to relax from the cold winter and enjoy the warmth of the outdoors. They have a lot of contests and games and most of all a famous singer would come and sing for us, it's quite amusing," Kaoru explained.

They watched Haruhi bring out sandwiches, "wow that looks good," they said taking one. They both took a bite out of it at the same time. "Mm! This IS good!" They smiled and continued eating. "Oh yeah we brought drinks," Hikaru took out some sodas tossing one to his brother and Haruhi, it was the rich peoples soda.

"So do you want to go to the festival or do we have to drag you done there by force?" the twins asked Haruhi with a glare in their eyes.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 1:28 am

Haruhi caught her soda but was still muttering something about rich people. She saw the glare in their eyes and drew back from it with a o_o look on her face. She chuckled and said, "All right, all right, sheesh, I didn't say I never wanted to go. I just didn't know about it. I bet this will help us for tomorrow's canrival."

Haruhi then wondered briefly in her head, "I wonder if Kyoya-senpai already knows about the festival... it sounds like something he would see to make sure that our carnival is better... hmm..."

Haruhi then asked the twins, "Hey you guys... did Kyoya-senpai know about this festival? Is that why he wants to throw a carnival?"

He first question was obvious, there was almost nothing that Kyoya didn't know about what was happening, however she didn't understand that if there was already a festival, then why would Kyoya want to hold a carnival? It didn't make sense to her, but then again the "shadow king" was very mysterious.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 1:33 am

"He sometimes go to the festivals if boss forces him too... I bet boss took him to a fancy ramen place to 'hang out' then he is forcing him to festival.. that's what he usually does," Kaoru said opening up his soda and taking a sip out of it.

"So when ever you 2 are ready we can head out over there," Hikaru said laying down on the soft grass putting his headphones over his ears.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 2:16 am

Haruhi finished her soda and smiled at the twins, "Well I am ready to go when you are, just what if you are right and Tamaki-senpai and Kyoya-senpai are there?"

Haruhi thought for a second about how the twins would act if Tamaki was there with them, it was obvious that it was supposed to be their day with her, and Tamaki would probably mess everything up. Haruhi smiled at them and packed away the empty containers into the basket and said,

"Ok I'm ready to go I think."

Last edited by Julia on Sun May 16, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 2:23 am

"Well if they are there then we'll ignore them and avoid them IT'S OUR DAY TOGETHER!" Hikaru was getting sort of defensive. He stood up and said in a slightly angered tone of voice, "let's go," he said. If Tamaki was there Hikaru knew he would mess their day up. Kaoru also stood up and helped Haruhi up.

"So you want to drop off your basket first?" He asked Haruhi as they were walking across the park so they can head off to their little adventure of theirs.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 2:25 am

Haruhi smiled her "adorable smile" and said, "Ill just leave it in the car, I will take it down when you drop me off at my house."

Haruhi hoped to have a fun time, and she would see how she had to behave in order to be a good host at the carnival.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 2:28 am

They entered the car, "Driver drive us to the festival now," Hikaru said and looked out the window. Kaoru made of face saying 'he hoped his brother wouldn't be like this all day long'. They parked in the festival parking lot.

(TO THE FESTIVAL!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum