Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Fancy ramen place EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Fancy ramen place EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Fancy ramen place EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Fancy ramen place EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Fancy ramen place EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Fancy ramen place EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Fancy ramen place EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Fancy ramen place EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Fancy ramen place EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Fancy ramen place

2 posters

Go down

Fancy ramen place Empty Fancy ramen place

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 4:58 am

YUM!

~post here
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Fancy ramen place Empty Re: Fancy ramen place

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 5:46 am

(Continuing from Kyoya's place)

Tamaki happily walked inside the place with Kyoya by his side and they sat down. Tamaki was looking at the menu since the place didn't just sell Romen. When the waitress came up she asked what type of drinks they wanted.

"I'll just have some water," Tamaki smiled beautifully at the waitress and she blushed mega time at the two handsome high school boys.

"What would you like Kyoya?" Tamaki asked.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 6:16 am

Kyoya was also looking at the menu. When the waitress came, he didn't move his head but only his eyes to look at her. He didn't even change his expression when she asked them, he was just normal Kyoya.

Kyoya's face stayed neutral and he said, "I guess an Iced tea for me." Kyoya knew that he would probably chuckle or laugh if Tamaki whined and said "Aww I should have gotten that!"

Kyoya decided he wanted Udon and put the menu down. His face was calm and handsome. Kyoya moved his Onyx eyes to the waitress, who blushed and bowed then said, "Yes sir, comming right up."

Kyoya had a slight smile, he wondered if any of the girls in the area would try to talk to them by the time they finished eating. He decided it was more than likely that a group would go talk to them, it was his analysis of the situation.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 6:56 am

When the waitress left Tamaki couldn't help but get the feeling many girl eyes were watching him which he was right when he looked around and everyone was staring at the both of them blushing.

"So anyways BEST FRIEND! How is your week going for you?" Tamaki smiled starting the conversation.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 am

Kyoya shrugged and rested his arm on the backrest, as if he had his arm around an invisible girl. He said, "Uneventful except for perhaps the club and what we normally get ourselves into on a daily basis."

Kyoya was not saying all the truth, in actuality, his father had called him in and had once again told him that he had to do better than his brothers to even get noticed. Kyoya was always a bit upset with his father telling him that, he however always liked it because in a strange way, with his father telling him that, it showed that he did notice Kyoya.

The challenge to beat his brothers was also quite exciting for his mind, it amused him. He looked at Tamaki and asked, "And what about you? It is true that we have not exactly spent much time together, how have you been outside of Host club and school?"

Kyoya had a slight smile, but it wasn't much because it was... Kyoya.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 7:55 am

Tamaki leaned forward putting his elbows on the table and supporting his head on his hands, "Yeah last time we hung out together alone was... the summer before we opened up the host club," Tamaki smiled.

"I have been doing nothing lately, just lying around doing nothing really," Tamaki was telling the truth he had nothing to do. "That's half of the reason why I wanted to go out and have fun with you so I have something to do and also just be normal." Tamaki smiled. When their drinks came Tamaki gave a small sip and the waitress smiled, "are you ready to order?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll have this one right here," he pointed out in the menu which was ramen in a fancy style.

"Ok," she blushed a wrote it on her little notepad, "how about you sir?" she asked looking at Kyoya.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 8:02 am

Kyoya nodded at his friend, he too enjoyed just getting out and being... somewhat normal, however just being them would mean they would NEVER be normal.

When the waitress came he looked at her and said, "Chicken Udon." Kyoya however decided he was in a somewhat good mood and gave her a smile. In order to not appear totally foolish, she took the order and raced out, Kyoya however could see the blush on her cheeks and her face turn red when she ran away.

Kyoya chuckled and said to his best friend, "Don't you think it's funny how girls just tend to act like that if we give them a small smile?"

Kyoya smiled to Tamaki and his eyes actually had a sparkle of laughter for once. Kyoya stirred his iced tea and then took a small sip, normal to him however he looked cool to everyone else.

Kyoya had a glare to his glasses so Tamaki couldn't see his eyes while he was drinking his iced tea, Kyoya did it unintentionally, however it probably gave him the look as if he was thinking about something.

Kyoya chuckled and said softly, "I wonder how Hunny is doing with his cavity..." Kyoya was worried but didn't show it, he had to keep up his 'evil cold heartless' person aproach.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 8:10 am

Tamaki gave a small laugh at Kyoya's statement and it was true, it IS funny. But it was even funnier since Tamaki was in the middle of drinking his drink when Kyoya had said that so Tamaki nearly squirted out his water. Once he swallowed he choked and laughed at the same time.

"You could had at least waited once I was done drinking," he stopped coughing and smiled. His purple eyes glittered in the sunlight. Whispers all around the restaurant saying how cute the 2 fine looking young men were.

"Yeah I wonder how Hunny is doing..." Tamaki said.

There was a silence between them and finally Tamaki began saying something random from his mind

"Sometimes I would just like to blend in with other people so when I go out I would not be stared at all the time. Yeah it seems like I love having people adore me at all times, but really sometimes just having good looks and people staring in public gets quiet annoying if you know what I mean?"
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 am

Kyoya shrugged but a smile still played on his face, he then said, "No I believe that the moment was perfectly called for. It would have been funnier if you would have had a harder time not spitting out your water."

Kyoya smiled at his best friend, sure what he had said seemed evil, but since they were best friends Tamaki knew Kyoya was teasing him, the way best friends do.

Kyoya stirred his drink and smiled down at it, "I think I do know what you mean... however I do enjoy manipulating the scene, it is easier also when girls think you do look good."

Kyoya looked up at Tamaki and his onyx eyes were actually soft, "However... I do believe that sometimes it would be nice to just sit somewhere and relax without people whispering about how I look."

Kyoya chuckled to himself when he remembered once when Tamaki and he decided to meet at some outdoor resturant, that he had arrived early and started reading a book and he KNEW that ALL the girls were talking about him, then Tamaki came and they all started talking about both of them.

Kyoya then said something random on his mind, "Are you happy now that the Host club is so popular?" Kyoya wondered if Tamaki was still happy with the Host club, or if he was just continuing to do it just because he knew he shouldn't leave because of the others.

Kyoya's eyes were one again indifferent but he was sure that Tamaki would be able to see the look of curiousity in them.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 2:46 am

Tamaki smiled, "Well I love being in the host club and showing off my beauty to everyone, I'm not doing it because of the others I'm doing it because I love being in it."

When Tamaki finished speaking their food arrived and the waitress was hiding behind the wall where all the cooks were and watching them eat while blushing. She was talking to all of her other friends and they were all blushing as well. Tamaki picked up his chopsticks and began eating his ramen.

"You know a fork is easier then chopsticks, you get more with a fork," Tamaki said. It's not that he had trouble using chopsticks he just thought it would be easier. But he stopped talking so he can eat his delicious ramen.

"Wow this is good stuff, AH HOT HOT!" Tamaki said burning his mouth. He quickly swallowed and drank a huge gulp of water and he gave a sign of relief.

"I just love water," he smiled. he then just took careful bites out of his ramen to make sure he doesn't burn his mouth again.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 3:58 am

Kyoya raised his eyebrow at his friend, he had barely gotten the chopsticks out of their holder. In a perfect manner, he split the chopsticks in half and held them properly. He chuckled and replied, "A fork might be easier, however that would be cheating."

Kyoya smiled and started eating his Udon, however slower than Tamaki had because he noticed the hot steam comming of of his udon and knew that it was hot. Kyoya started eating his udon and had to admit that it was very, very good.

Kyoya decided that his decision was a good one and happily ate his udon. After swallowing, he chuckled and said, "Yes, water is good and good for you."

Kyoya smiled and ate some more, he however had not eaten much when he noticed a few girls sneaking glances at them and whispering, then giggling, then looking at them again. Kyoya sighed, sat back, and said in a lower and quieter voice, "Don't look now Tamaki... but I do believe some girls have spotted us..."

Kyoya wondered if the girls were brave enough to go over to them and introduce themselves, or at least try to say something like "Excuse me, what did you order?" Or something like that which would allow them to talk to the two handsome-looking boys.

Kyoya moved his head so his glasses were at a glare and he waited for his udon to cool of just a little more, he was analyzing the scene while it did cool off.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 4:05 am

Tamaki being an idiot looked over to see the girls right after Kyoya said 'Don't look'.

"I wonder if they'll come by," he whispered. Right after he said that a couple girls went towards them blushing furiously.

"U-uh hi, what's your name?" they asked in a scared voice.

"My name is Tamaki," Tamaki smiled gorgeously as he flipped his hair back. The girls sighed and nearly fainted at the flamboyant Tamaki.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 4:17 am

Kyoya almost did a 'palm-face' smack, but he wouldn't do it in front of the girls. He however said to himself, "I say don't look... and what do you do? Tamaki, either you are a horrible listener or you are an idiot... or both."

Kyoya laught in his head at his own thought, but on the outside, he just pushed up his glasses while at the same time closing his eyes. He opened his eyes again but they were the fierce onyx eyes that he had towards everyone, not gentle or showing that he was kind.

Kyoya wondered what the girls were going to ask next, but just kept silent... like Mori!
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 4:21 am

"Well it looks like my friend here is showing any manners his name is Kyoya," Tamaki smiled.

"Wow, it's ok we don't mind, so are you 2 in high school?" they asked.
"Yes we are," Tamaki gave them a wink and they screamed with hearts in floating out of their heads.

They practically fainted and they went back to their seats with hearts in their eyes. "Well that was awkward," Tamaki said taking another bite of his romen.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 4:30 am

Kyoya chuckled and replied, "Yes, I am glad that you freely told them my name. It wasn't necessary you do realize that right?"

Kyoya started eating his udon faster now that it had cooled off. He swallowed the bite again and kept saying, "Oh and why is it that the first thing you do when I say don't look is you look?"

Kyoya raised his eyebrow to his friend and a small smile played on his lips.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 6:33 am

"No it wasn't but I wanted to say it anyways," Tamaki gave a sigh of relief that girls had gone. When it was silent again from the both of them Tamaki took a bite of his ramen then listened to what Kyoya had to say.

"Well if someone tells someone else not to look it is obvious that the person will look to see what's going on," Tamaki smiled and gave a small laugh. "It's just part of who we are, curiosity killed the cat... is that real? Did a cat really die from being curious?" Tamaki asked.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 6:38 am

Kyoya smiled at Tamaki and said, "Well you could have at least been sneaky about it, not completely turn your head in a fast motion to see what was going on. Now that was overdoing it."

Kyoya frowned at Tamaki's last question and tried to say as if he didn't really care (but he did), "Yes, that is how the phrase came to be called that. I know it seems a bit saddened, but there are some cases when curiosity... really did kill the cat..."

Kyoya loved cat's, he wouldn't let anyone know because it would ruin his reputation for being cold and heartless, but he really did love how they looked. Then again, Kyoya loved dogs, but cats with their independent nature that still loved and showed they loved you was more like him than dogs were.

Kyoya then said, "So after we finish do you have anywhere you specificially want to go or should I go back home and leave you bored again?"

Kyoya smiled and raised his eyebrow at his friend.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 6:56 am

"Oh..." Tamaki turned his head and didn't ask anything else until Kyoya asked about what else they were going to do. Tamaki gave one last slurp of his ramen before he was done and smiled at his best friend.

"Well we can go to the beach or go to the park or we can go see how Hunny is doing or bother Hikaru or..." Tamaki went on and on about what they could do until Tamaki stood up and grinned, "I KNOW LET'S GO TO THE FESTIVAL THEY HAVE IN TOWN!" Tamaki smiled and the whole restaurant grew silent as people looked at Tamaki's obnoxious behavior.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri May 14, 2010 7:15 am

Kyoya finished his Udon silently, not like Tamaki, he actually had some manners here, and when he was finished he put the bowl down and the chopsticks on top.

When Tamaki yelled so the entire place could hear him, Kyoya just calmly pushed his glasses up and said, "Must you always be like that?"

Kyoya already knew the answer was yes, so he didn't let Tamaki answer and he just got out his wallet, paid for both of their meals, left a generous tip, and literally dragged Tamaki out of the place.

Kyoya was however smiling when they both got out, it was funny the way the people had watched them go when they left, it was as if they were watching a beautiful painting move.

Kyoya then asked his friend, "Ok... to the festival?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 7:21 am

"YAY!!!!!" Tamaki grabbed his friend and ran to the festival.

(to the festival!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum