Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
The festival EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
The festival EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
The festival EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
The festival EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
The festival EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
The festival EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
The festival EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
The festival EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
The festival EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

The festival

2 posters

Go down

The festival Empty The festival

Post  Collette Fri May 14, 2010 7:24 am

Tamaki and Kyoya entered the small little festival that was going on in the streets. Everyone was dressed up nicely for the occasion. Small children were running around the streets having a fun time as people were trying to yell out what they were selling.

"Nice little place," Tamaki smiled. He looked up ahead, "hey isn't that...?" he looked more closely and smiled, "HARUHI!!!!!!!!" He yelled and glomped her. "MY SWEET LITTLE ANGEL HOW ARE YOU ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY!?" Tamaki asked while hugging her.
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

The festival Empty Re: The festival

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 12:20 am

Haruhi was taken by surprise when Tamaki came out of nowhere and started fawning over her. Haruhi asked in surprise and almost annoyance, "What are you doing here Tamaki-senpai?"

Haruhi noticed the twins had not seen them yet, she was sure that when they did see them, they would do something to steal her away.

Kyoya then walked up, calmly (not like Tamaki) and smiled (amazingly), "Hello Haruhi, I thought you had gone to the park today."

Haruhi smiled at Kyoya, and was slightly wondereing why he was being friendly while he didn't need to, and she said, "Yeah, we were at the park but then they dragged me here."

Kyoya smiled and pushed up his glasses, he was expecting Tamaki to have an outbreak and start yelling at Kyoya for not telling him where his Haruhi had gone, and also when he found out, he would REALLY start yelling that she was with the twins.

Kyoya smiled at waited to see what Tamaki would do.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 2:40 am

The twins were looking through the outside shops at the festival when they heard a loud annoying voice from afar knowing it was most likely Tamaki.

"YOU KNEW THAT HARUHI WENT TO THE PARK WITHOUT TELLING ME!? I THOUGH YOU WERE MY FRIEND KYOYA!!!!" Tamaki did his dramatic voice and 'fainted' on the ground.

Hikaru growled to himself, "great look who it is," he snapped and walked up to Tamaki.
"Wait Hikaru!" Kaoru ran towards his brother.

"What are YOU doing here boss?" Hikaru said with a hint of rudeness in his voice.
"Just hanging out, we could ALL hang out!" He smiled.

"NO THIS IS HARUHI'S DAY OUT WITH-" Before he could finish his sentence people began screaming.

"OMG!!! IT'S TOKYO HOTEL!!!!!!!!!" Girls began screaming. They made a stampede separating the group.

"HIKARU!" Kaoru yelled out to his brother as they separated far away with Haruhi and Hikaru was shoved into one of the shops.

Tamaki was shoved to the wall and closed his eyes tightly trying to ignore there pain on his back. When he opened his eyes he saw Kyoya 2 inches away from his face his hands on both sides of him as if he was about to kiss him. Tamaki began blushing furiously, "Kyoya..." he whispered.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 2:54 am

Kyoya was almost laughing at being able to know when Tamaki was going to do something. He however noticed that the twins were being more irritable today, at least Hikaru was. Kyoya knew that if they asked him nicely, he would distract Tamaki for the day, but only if they asked him.

Before Kyoya was able to say hello to the twins, tons of screaming fans yelled out, "AHHHHHH ITS TOKYO HOTEL!!!!! THEY ARE OVER THERE!!!!"

Kyoya felt himself get pushed on his back right to Tamaki. He saw Tamaki had his eyes closed, but he watched as he had to place his hands on either side of Tamaki's head, and was about 2 inches from Tamaki.

Kyoya watched as Tamaki opened his blue/purple eyes. Kyoya's onyx eyes were so close to Tamaki and they both looked at each other. Kyoya's analyzing mind soon sprung into effect and he noticed that in this position, it really did look as if they were about to share a kiss.

The crowd rushed past them and Kyoya was able to step away from Tamaki so that they weren't so close. He raised his eyebrow when he thought he saw a blush on Tamaki... forget the blush, he thought Tamaki's whole face had been red.

Kyoya hoewever cast the idea aside and decided it was the sun, because Tamaki was now back to normal. Kyoya then asked, "Are you ok? Your back didn't hit too hard did it?"

A slight smile played on Kyoya's lips, he waited for his answer while looking at Tamaki. He could have sworn that Tamaki blushed and looked away when he looked at Tamaki, but once again he figured it was because of the sun.

When Tamaki answered him he looked around to see if the twins had snuck away with Haruhi. He then wondered aloud, "HEY!... Tokyo Hotel is a German band!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 3:07 am

"Yeah I'm just fine..." Tamaki said and he bend back a bit which cracked his back then he straightened out. Tamaki's face also went back to normal. He smiled at his friend. When he was about to walk towards one of the shops a girl was screaming towards the band and pushed Tamaki out of the way and Tamaki landed up hugging Kyoya but the force of the push was so strong he knocked Kyoya on the ground and Tamaki was on top of him. It was a couple seconds before Tamaki realized what was happening and he quickly stood up blushing a lot and held out a hand for Kyoya to take.

"Uh sorry about that!" Tamaki said, "lets go this way!" he said and walked quickly to one of the shops so Kyoya won't see his reddened face.

Why do I keep blushing around Kyoya!? He's just friends and I like Haruhi! What's going on with me!? he thought to himself as he was looking through what was being sold.

Meanwhile Kaoru was screaming for his brother but it was no use his voice was drowned by the screaming crowd.

"Haruhi we have to find Hikaru HE COULD BE HURT!" Kaoru said in a VERY worried voice.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 3:19 am

Kyoya did not have time to avoid getting knocked over when the girl pushed Tamaki into him. They were both knocked to the ground. Kyoya's arms however instictivly went around Tamaki, trying to make sure he didn't get hurt while he fell.

It took Kyoya a moment to realize that Tamaki was on top of him, close to him, and he had his arms around the blond haired "idiot". Kyoya quickly let go and Tamaki quickly stood up then helped him up.

When Tamaki soon just chose a random direction and walked into the store, Kyoya chuckled and walked after his friend, who was acting more skitterish now. It was probably because Haruhi had been "captuered" by the twins.

Kyoya went into the store after his friend and he started to say, "Tamaki, I am sure Haruhi is all right, the twins are not that bad. I know that..."

He however was interupted by his cellphone going off. He quickly got it out and shock went over his features when he saw it was his father calling. He quickly answered it and said, "Yes Sir? Do you need me?"

Kyoya tried to not show the complete shock of getting a call from his father, but it was obvious he was VERY surprised.

Meanwhile, Haruhi was with Kaoru and Kaoru was going crazy about not finding his brother. Haruhi said calmly, "I am sure he was just pushed into a store and is trying to find us now... he has a cell phone... you should call it."

Haruhi laughed when Kaoru remembered they had cellphones.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 3:30 am

"I'll buy this and this and maybe this," Tamaki said nervously as he picked up something he didn't even know and paid for them stuffing it into a back, "Let's go Kyoya!" he said but then noticed he was talking on the phone. Tamaki waited patiently for his friend.

Meanwhile...

"Oh yeah I forgot about the cellphones!" Kaoru smiled taking out his cellphone to call Hikaru.

Hikaru was on the ground rubbing his head, "Man what a bunch of crazy hardcore fans sheesh," Hikaru stood up brushing off his pants and smoothing out his shirt until he had a phone call. He looked down at the small screen noticing his twin brother was calling him.

"Hey Kaoru were are you at? I'm at 3rd store," Hikaru explained to his brother and before Kaoru answered he was right there hugging his brother. "Hikaru!" he said in a worried voice. "Kaoru you worry too much," he smiled hugging his brother back, "wait a minute where Haruhi?" he asked.

"Uh..." Kaoru by mistake forgot Haruhi back where they were, "oops!" he said and they both looked outside the store seeing Haruhi running inside tired and angry.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 4:25 am

Kyoya listened to his father rant about how he had to not go out and ignore his studies, if he wanted to TRY to surpass his brothers he had to get his head in the game. Kyoya listened to it, analyzing all of what his father said. He was sure that many people were probably afraid of the look he had while listening. His lips were somewhat pressed together as if annoyed and angry and irritated, and his onyx eyes were cold and he did look as if he could kill someone.

Kyoya then said when his father finished talking, "Yes sir, I am sorry, I however am not just goofing off, I am researching for a event I am planning. I decided that it would be best to get some background information and get more ideas in order to create a more authentic showing."

Kyoya's father was silent for a minute and Kyoya had a smirk on his face. He looked over to Tamaki with that smirk and his eyes were twinkling with mischeviousness. He almost thought he saw Tamaki blush when his onyx eyes gazed over to him, but once again he knew it wasn't that. Tamaki wouldn't possibly blush if Kyoya looked at him with a cool and handsome (and sexy but he wouldn't say so) smile.

Kyoya's father then said, "I see, I didn't realize that, well in any regard dont make me have to call you again! That is all." Kyoya's father hug up the phone without even saying goodbye, Kyoya however still had his smirk and said after the phone was closed, "Goodbye sir."

Kyoya laughed and walked over to Tamaki, "What is it?" He asked while his onyx eyes stared at the way Tamaki was just standing there.

((meanwhile!!! XD))

Haruhi ran to catch up with them and growled when she finally did, "IT WAS MY IDEA TO USE THE CELLPHONE! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST WAITED FOR ME!!"

Haruhi sighed and calmed down, then started laughing and said, "W-we lost Tamaki and Kyoya-senpai!! haha!!"

Haruhi smiled and said, "Well, what should we do now? Are we going to shop and look at the games while making sure they dont find us?"

Haruhi smiled at the twins.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 4:35 am

Tamaki cleared his throat and stopped blushing, "what was that all about?" he asked Kyoya then said, "Oh yeah here I bought something," he rummaged through the bag and brought out a panda toy, "here I bought you one," he smiled thinking how Kyoya would look walking around with a panda bear in his arms.

((MEANWHILE! XD))

"Oops sorry Haruhi," Kaoru smiled apologetically.

"Hmm lets just go look around the shops then we can head out to the arcade," Hikaru smiled. He was glad that they were separated from Tamaki. The were walking through the shops looking at everything and having a good time. Hikaru bought a cellphone charm for Haruhi which was a small little yellow sheep ((lol like the one Cindy had in her car lol!)). Once shopping they went to the arcade to play some games.

"Hey Haruhi let's fight each other," Kaoru smiled putting 50 cents inside the machine.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 5:01 am

Kyoya looked at Tamaki with a get real face. He then pushed up his glasses (cosidering he had not done so in a while) and said, "Tamaki, I am not one to have stuffed animals. That is more Hunny-senpai's department. If I carry that around people are going to start thinking I am nice... and I cant have that now can I?"

Kyoya chuckled and then continued saying, "So for the time being, please keep the panda to yourself."

Kyoya then turned and walked out of the store, but slowly so Tamaki could catch up. Kyoya wanted to go see the games so he could have an idea about how he could set up the carnival. True, they had not gone to the festival to do such a thing, however he still wanted to be able to make the carnival as grand as possible.

Kyoya then said when Tamaki caught up with him and was holding the panda out so that he would carry it, "Tamaki! I am not holding onto that panda!!"

Kyoya wondered breifly why Tamaki wanted him to carry the stuffed bear, but he couldn't figure out why.

((Meanwhile!!!! XD XD))

Haruhi smiled and put the charm on her cellphone, "Thank you, it is really cute." She said to him with a adorable smile. Haruhi then laughed and played the game ((I LOST THE GAME)) with Kaoru. She then asked, "Ok so... how do you play this game?" and waited for either Kaoru or Hikaru to tell her.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 5:32 am

Tamaki felt like he was going to disintegrate right then and there when Kyoya told him he didn't want the panda. Tamaki stood there with his arms out holding the stuffed animal so Kyoya could take it but Kyoya walked away. Tamaki followed him walking like a robot and still holding out the panda and when Kyoya let him down again of holding the bear Tamaki put the bear back inside the bag and walked on like a robot.

((MEANWHILE!))

Hikaru explained how to play the game and Kaoru was playing Haruhi in no time. They played a couple rounds then moved on to other game to play. They saw a clown up ahead that was doing face paint.

"Hey Haruhi would you like to get your face painted?" Kaoru asked.
"Yeah, let's put a butterfly on your cheek!" Hikaru smiled grabbing Haruhi.

They ran to the clown and sat Haruhi down forcefully, "A butterfly on her cheek please!" The twins smile .

The clown drew a butterfly on Haruhi's face and the twins smiled, "AWW HARUHI YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" They grabbed Haruhi and continued on their fun.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 5:36 am

Kyoya turned his eyes at his best friend, who was walking stiffly as if he had been turned into a robot. Kyoya sighed and gave in, "FINE! I will carry the freakin panda."

Kyoya decided that as long as he said that Tamaki had forced him, he had an excuse for carrying around the panda.

((Meanwhile))

Haruhi shrugged, she didn't have a mirror to see the face paint. She however asked, "Well as long as I get it off before I go home..." she then muttered to herself, "...or before Tamaki-sempai sees me..."

Haruhi then laughed and said, "OH LOOK!" She rushed to a game that had darts and balloons. She smiled and said, "I haven't played this game in such a long time!"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 5:41 am

"YAY!!!!!!!" Tamaki jumped up in down happily, "KYOYA YOUR SO AWESOME!" he stopped jumping and quickly took a picture with his camera, "ok now you can give me back the panda that's all I wanted you to do is hold it so I can take a picture," Tamaki smiled putting away his camera.

(MEANWHILE!)

"5 darts please," Kaoru smiled and gave the person money and the person gave Haruhi 5 darts.
"Try your best Haruhi!" He smiled cheering on Haruhi. Hikaru took one of the darts and threw it getting the balloon. He smiled, "now try getting the rest Haruhi."
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 5:59 am

Kyoya rolled his eyes but gave back the panda. He then chuckled and asked, "May I see the picture?"

Kyoya wanted to make sure he looked somewhat decent in the picture, sure he was VERY photogenic, but he didn't believe so.

Kyoya then saw Haruhi and the twins at a game and said, "Come on let's go this way and you can show me the picture."

Kyoya said in his head, "They owe me big time now." while dragging Tamaki away from the area and into another section.

((MMMEEEAAANNNNNNWWWWHHIIILLLEEE!!!!!))

Haruhi smiled, this had been her favorite game when she had gone to carnivals with her father. She threw the darts and got all the targets she aimed for, except for one which she missed by a very, very, very close distance.

She turned around to the twins and smiled, "Thanks guys, that was fun!"

Haruhi looked past them and saw Tamaki and Kyoya in the distance, She knew Kyoya saw her, since he looked directly at her, however he seemed to drag Tamaki another way. She giggled and said, "Guys, you really owe Kyoya now!" She smiled at them, and said, "He is distracting Tamaki-sempai for you."
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 6:11 am

Tamaki walked away from the arcade taking out the camera and showing Kyoya, "AW YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" He said acting like if Kyoya was a 2 year old. "Ok Kyoya what should we do now?" he asked putting away the camera after Kyoya saw it. They went outside and it seemed like it was getting dark and the band and a couple people had left.

"Want to go on the Ferris wheel?" he asked Kyoya but before he let Kyoya give out his answer Tamaki bought cotton candy and dragged Kyoya in line. They sat on the Ferris wheel together watching the starless night and they went around a couple times and they stopped at the tip top of the wheel.

"This is nice," Tamaki smiled. Just then fireworks began to blow up in the sky.

"WOW KYOYA LOOK AT THAT! This is awesome were in the sky together on a Ferris wheel watching the fireworks," Tamaki smiled blushing. He kicked his feet back and forth nervously, but he was sill enjoying himself with his best friend.

(MMMEEAAANNNWWWHHHIIIILLLLEEEEE!!!!!!!)

"Wow! You're so great!" They both smiled.
"What do you want off the top shelf miss?" The man asked.

The twins waited for Haruhi to pick out her prize and they left the arcade into the night. "Yeah we should pay Kyoya back, but what?" the twins asked, "Ed we'll decide later, HEY LOOK FIREWORKS!"

The twins smiled as they watched the fire works blow up in different colors in the sky. "Wow, this is awesome," the twins said together.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 am

Kyoya rolled his eyes, the only reason he had wanted to see the camera is to locate the "delete" button so that he could somehow snatch the camera and delete the piece of blackmail his friend now had on him.

Tamaki however was correct, Kyoya's expression in the photo was adorable and any girl would love to post it in her room. Kyoya saw that Tamaki had put it in his back pocket; he then sighed and realized that he would have to get close and snatch it out if he really wanted to delete the evidence of him acting somewhat nice.

Kyoya smiled and said, "Oh, that is what I forgot... we need fireworks at the end of the day, when everything is dark..." Kyoya smiled to his best friend in a happy way, he however saw that Tamaki was nervous and kicking his feet back and forth, he decided it was the best time to pretend he wanted to be 'more than friends' and get really close then swipe the camera.

Kyoya moved towards Tamaki and said, "Tamaki..." Before Tamaki could move, Kyoya was practially sitting on top of him and had his arms around Tamaki's lower body so that he couldn't move his arms.

Kyoya stared directly into Tamaki's eyes and had a smile on his face. He whispered out, "Tamaki... I have to tell you something..."

Kyoya was trying not to think about what he was doing... and he defiantly tried to ignore that he LIKED doing it. He however kept up the act and moved his head in closer so that his mouth was by Tamaki's neck.

Kyoya reached the pocket and got the camera string in his hand. He then whispered in an amazing voice into Tamaki's ear, "What I have to tell you is... I have your camera."

Kyoya started laughing and he got off of Tamaki, went to the other side of the place they were in and deleted the picture. He then started truly laughing. It was indeed funny to him.

(Meanwhile)

Haruhi watched the pretty colors however almost flinched when the loud boom reached her ears. Sure it wasn't like thunder; however the sound was loud enough.

Haruhi smiled and said, "I love the colors! Hey how do they -flinch- get the colors into the fireworks?"

Haruhi smiled and hoped that the twins did not notice her flinch in the middle of the sentence when the boom went off.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 7:03 am

Tamaki was blushing so much it would even be noticeable in the dark Kyoya was almost right on top of him. When he heard Kyoya say his name all the blood in his body rushed up to his face. He didn't know what to say, was Kyoya going to say that he actually loved Tamaki? No.. he just wanted to take his camera away.

"KYOYA YOU JERK! YOU DID MADE ME ALL NERVOUS FOR NOTHING! YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!!" Tamaki yelled louder then the booming fireworks even the twins and Haruhi could hear Tamaki yelling. All eyes stared up at the two high school boys.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT DON'T YOU LAUGH! THAT'S NOT FUNNY HEY YOU DELETED MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!" Tamaki kept on yelling his face was now red from frustration. The Ferris wheel went down and they went off the the ride and Tamaki was fuming. He felt droplets of water on his skin and when he looked up at the starless sky is began to pour and lightning came about.

"People please exit the festival due to the unexpected down poor," The workers told the people. Tamaki and Kyoya then exited out of the festival and back home.

(meanwhile)

"I don't know how fireworks can make colors," the twins smiled and then heard a familiar voice. Their eyes looked up at the Ferris wheel. "I guess Kyoya did something to make the boss mad," The twins laughed, "I want to know what it is!"

The twins didn't know that Haruhi was flinching. It then began pouring down with rain, "uh oh better go back" Kaoru suggested. Hikaru nodded in agreement and went to the car.

"Haruhi's home please," the twins asked the driver. The driver obeyed dropping off Haruhi off home, "Bye Haruhi see you at school!" the twins waved bye.

(Meanwhile AGAIN!)

Hunny and Mori finally got to the festival and were walking around. Even though it was late they could at least go on one ride and look around the shops.

"Hey Mori let's go on that ride!" Hunny smiled pointing at a ride named "G-Force". They went on the ride and were having fun.

"WHEEEEE!!!!!!" Hunny laughed as they were swinging back and forth fast on the ride. Once they got off Hunny was spinning around dizzy like, "That was so fun Takashi let's go again!" he laughed.

But then he stopped laughing and noticed it was raining, "aww... we barely arrived!" Hunny said sadly, "we should ask Kyoya to buy one of these for the carnival," he said. "Well at least we went on one ride, let's go home Takashi."

Hunny climbed up on Mori's shoulders and lightning began to come around. It was really close to them, "we should hurry!" Hunny said. They entered the car and went to Mori's house.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 7:19 am

Kyoya smiled at his angered best friend, he could practially see the steam comming out of his ears. It was totally worth it though. Kyoya just smiled his normal calm smile and said in with a calm aura, "I am the one who is stupid? You should have known something was up Tamaki... by the way nervous over what?"

Kyoya tilted his head but he still had that look as if he was laughing at Tamaki (which he was).

Kyoya and Tamaki got off of the Ferris wheel, but then it started to rain. Kyoya put his hand out so that his palm faced the sky and he looked up at the clouds. It was indeed raining.

Kyoya loved the rain, it was his favorite. Before going home, he closed his eyes and felt the rain fall on his face and was calm for the moment. He however heard a soft click of a camera but ignored it and decided it was someone far away since the sound was so soft.

Kyoya looked at Tamaki, who was getting drenched, and sighed, "Looks like you need to spend the night at my house Tamaki." Kyoya smiled an actually nice smile and they walked out of the park and to Kyoya's mansion.

While walking, Kyoya wondered if they were going to be able to have the carnival the next day. If not, he would postpone it till later. It would allow him more time to set it up.

(meanwhile)

Haruhi noticed that Kyoya had gotten Tamaki angry and was also curious but then it started to rain and she was terribly afraid of the thunder. When they got her home, she waved goodbye to the two but the thunder soon made her run and put music loud in her ears and hide under her bed.

(Again meanwhile!! XD)

Mori actually enjoyed the "G-Force" ride and was having fun however it then started to rain. He was trying hard not to laugh because he knew by the time they got back, Hunny's candy would have dissapeared. He had txted their driver to check Hunny's bag and get all the candy out and store it somewhere else. This way Hunny's candy would suspiciously "disappear" and he wouldn't be able to blame Mori, who had been with him the entire time.

Mori then said, "Yes, let's get home..." Mori smiled and carried them back to the car, the driver nodded to Mori, which meant that he had taken the candy, and they both got in and drove to Mori's house.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 7:28 am

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO....never mind..." Tamaki said as they were on the rode of going back to Kyoya's house.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 7:32 am

Kyoya looked at him and asked, "Going to what?" Kyoya raised his eyebrow as they both walked in the rain together.

Kyoya had an idea about what Tamaki thought he was going to do, but he wanted to see his friend's reaction when he actually said it. If he blushed and almost mumbled it, then he was embarassed and it was possible that he WANTED Kyoya to kiss him. If he said it in disgust then Kyoya knew that he was creeped out by it. And if he said it as normal, it showed that he didn't think either way of it.

Kyoya wondered how Tamaki was going to say it but was distracted as the rain hit his glasses. Kyoya didn't take them off, he could still somewhat see and he knew the way so it wasn't necessary to take his glasses off.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 am

Tamaki turned his head and was blushing then mumbled super super softly that not even Kyoya could make out what he was saying, "I thought you were going to kiss me..." Just being Tamaki he tripped over the crack in the ground and hit his face on the ground.

"Ow..." he said, "That hurt..." He stood up, "You didn't see anything!" Tamaki said blushing. They went under a lamp post and they saw each others faces for a second, Tamaki's face was blushing furiously until they were in the dark again.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 8:05 am

Kyoya was completely distracted by Tamaki falling on his face that he forgot about bothering Tamaki on the question. Kyoya was smiling when they got under a street light and it made Tamaki blush, but Kyoya didn't realize that was what he was doing.

Kyoya and Tamaki then finally arrived at Kyoya's mansion and both of them were soaked. Kyoya laughed and said, "Finally, home sweet home." They both went in and up to Kyoya's room.

((TO KYOYA'S MANSION!!))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum