Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
The halls of the school EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
The halls of the school EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
The halls of the school EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
The halls of the school EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
The halls of the school EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
The halls of the school EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
The halls of the school EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
The halls of the school EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
The halls of the school EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

The halls of the school

2 posters

Go down

The halls of the school Empty The halls of the school

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 8:00 am

The halls of the school Homes_Dance_Hall_17
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

The halls of the school Empty Re: The halls of the school

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 4:17 am

Kyoya and Tamaki were walking to the Principals office, Kyoya had a smirk on his face as he was walking. He could tell Tamaki was fuming. He chuckled and asked teasingly, "So... how did your test go?"

Kyoya knew that Tamaki was now going to start ranting, and it was exactly the idea he was going for. Kyoya smiled at the girls who passed by but it was more like a mischevious and mysterious style than a actually happy smile.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 4:22 am

"YOU'RE ASKING ABOUT MY TEST!? I DID TERRIBLE ON IT! I BARELY WENT TO QUESTION 2! I'M GOING TO FAIL!!!!!!!! MMMAAAAMMMMMAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki yelled at the top of his lungs and every single person looked at him as if he was crazy.

Tamaki was still yelling and ranting on how terrible he did his test, "HOW COULD YOU SAY 'HOW DID YOU TEST GO'!?"

The girls giggling at the funny looking Tamaki. His face was red with anger and it looked like smoke was fuming from his head.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 5:34 am

Kyoya grinned to himself, it was fun getting on Tamaki's nerves. Kyoya just however looked indifferent about the situation, which he knew was going to get Tamaki even MADDER! With an indifferent sound to his voice, which he knew sounded like he didnt care, he said, "That's nice, I wonder if the Principal will be there. I hope he didn't have other plans for lunch."

Kyoya knew that Tamaki was going to yell and cry and say how mean "mommy" was to him. Kyoya had no idea how he became to be mommy, but it was funny whenever he heard himself be called that.

Kyoya then said to the girls, "Nevermind him ladies, he is normally like that." Kyoya gave a cool and attractive smile to the ladies laughing at Tamaki, he knew it would get Tamaki even madder and that's what he was going for.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 5:40 am

"STOP SMILING AT THE LADIES THATS MY JOB!!! Hello ladies," Tamaki went to fuming to a smiling prince then angry again, "HOW CAN YOU IGNORE ME!!!!! I'M IN A CRISIS HERE SO YOU THINK THE TEACHER WILL LET ME RETAKE THE TEST!? OH MAN WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!?????????????" Tamaki was over reacting about the whole situation.

"I MEAN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW MY OWN NAME!!!!!!" Tamaki then fainted on the ground from over stress and from not taking breaths. He looked like an idiot on the ground. If he could see himself right now he would be embarrassed by himself.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 5:48 am

Kyoya stopped and looked down on his best friend, he then said, "You know you look absoluetly ridiciously down there... but feel free to lay there until I return."

Kyoya stepped over Tamaki and continued walking. He smiled to himself when he knew that Tamaki was going to do something flamboyant like jump onto his leg and would be crying sreams of tears while Kyoya dragged Tamaki around. That or something else childish, and all the way he would exclaim about something... well thats what Kyoya thought he would do. However, Kyoya's brains took over and he knew he needed the President of the club to be with him when he talked to the Chairman. He sighed, stopped, then turned around and held out his hand for Tamaki to take it.

Kyoya however still had a slight smile on his face. He knew now that Tamaki would be TOTALLY confused with the personality Kyoya was giving, and that would be almost just as funny as anything else Tamaki would do.

Kyoya looked down with his Onyx eyes but the glare of his glasses hid the eyes from Tamaki. He however said, "I won't hold my hand here all day, come on let's go ask about the carnival."
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 5:52 am

"Can you carry me mommy?" Tamaki asked with a smile on his face and his eyes still closed. It seemed as if he was sleep talking, but Tamaki wasn't he was really awake and heard every word Kyoya said. He then threw his hands up so Kyoya could take them and carry him to the chairman. He knew Kyoya wasn't THAT strong to carry Tamaki and he had a half of mind thinking that Kyoya would take one of Tamaki's hands and drag him to the chair man. But Tamaki didn't care at all what Kyoya did unless he left him there to be humiliated.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 5:58 am

Kyoya raised his eyebrow. He lowered his arm and asked, "You really want me to carry you throughout the hallways like a prince?"

Kyoya knew the answer, but he had to ask anyway. He could probably carry Tamaki for a little ways, like to the chairman's office, but he couldn't do it for a longer amount of time. Sure he was in good shape, but he still wasn't as strong as someone like Mori.

Kyoya had half a mind to grab one of Tamaki's hands and just drag him all the way there, and the other option was to just leave him there. However, Kyoya grinned did neither, he did something that he knew Tamaki was going to go O_O at. Kyoya turned to the girls surounding them and asked, "Ladies, if you don't mind... do you think you could carry Tamaki to the Chairman's office with me? I am sure it would be an honor for you wouldn't it?"

Kyoya gave his normal smile (a somewhat smirking smile) to the girls, who all jumped and seemed to give hearts off of them and grabbed Tamaki and carried him as someone would at a concert.

Kyoya grinned and walked in front of the girls fawning over Tamaki and was practically laughing as he messed with his digital device he was playing with. They were at the Chairman's office soon and the girls put Tamaki down carefully in front of Kyoya.

Kyoya grinned to his best friend and asked, "Did you have fun?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 6:20 am

"I was carried by beautiful girls, how could that be any more fun?" he said grinning, "TO THE CHAIRMAN!" Tamaki's mood lifted at once as they entered to the office.

(TO THE OFFICE!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 8:29 am

((Continued after Mori leaves Tamaki and catches up to Hunny to go home with him))

Mori caught up with Hunny after leaving Tamaki and said, "Mitsukuni... I will go home with you... you don't want to be tempted..." Mori walked alongside Hunny on the way to Hunny's home. Mori also would spend the night, and make sure that Hunny didn't get up in the middle of the night to get candy. He would sleep with Hunny if he had to. So Mori just walked silently and strongly along with Hunny, ruining Hunny's plans, but helping Hunny in the long run.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 am

Hunny was skipping down the halls like a innocent little boy with a evil plan inside his head. He couldn't wait until he has his mountains of sweets waiting for him on the table in his kitchen. Just when he couldn't be any happier he heard Mori come by his side and tell him he was coming home with Hunny. Hunny froze in place slowly the words sunk in his head. Hunny's plans were ruined.

Takashi... staying with me!? he looked up at Mori sadly, but then smiled, "It will only be for the day right?" Hunny asked. He could eat his sweets tomorrow if he has too.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 am

Mori walked side by side with Hunny but moved his calm eyes down to his cousin. He however said in his normal stoic way, "No... night and tomorrow I'm taking you to the dentist..."

Mori knew Hunny well enough to know his plan to get sweets. Mori knew that he would have to either 1- stay awake and right outside Hunny's door on a chair or 2- sleep with Hunny and not let him out of bed.

Mori didn't know what one but he decided to think about it later

(AWWW IN THE SAME BED HAHAHAHAHAHA ^w^ XD XD sorry sorry lol i HAD to put aht =])
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 am

Hunny looked down at the ground and walked slowly back to his dorm knowing his plan is ruined. He thought another plan he will wait until Mori will fall asleep then he will sneak the delicious sweets! It was genius! For Hunny that was.

(TO THE HOUSES!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 8:54 am

((haha Hunny does'nt realize that Mori knows him so well XD but what do you think? Should Mori sleep with Hunny and like have his arms around him so Hunny can't go out... or like set up camera's or like wait outside his door with a book and like not go to sleep for the entire night?))

((Ok if Mori stays awake with a book like RIGHT outside Hunny's bedroom, it would be so funny cuz like Hunny opens the door to get something and Mori is like "Go back to bed" and Hunny would be like "O_O *closes door*" and Mori would be like *turns page* XD what do you think?))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 6:06 pm

((how about both like hes just sitting there and everything and Mori finally falls asleep and Hunny sneaks out and Mori wake up and caught him about to eat something then Mori just picks him put him in bed and just stays in bed with him lol))
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum