Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Come on in members! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Come on in members! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Come on in members! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Come on in members! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Come on in members! EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Come on in members! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Come on in members! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Come on in members! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Come on in members! EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Come on in members!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Come on in members! Empty Come on in members!

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 7:06 am

Come on in members! Normal11
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Come on in members! Empty Re: Come on in members!

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 8:18 am

Hunny was sitting at the table with lots of sweets in front of him. The others were doing their own thing. Hunny took a huge bite of strawberry cake and humming a small tune while his stuffed bunny was on the table next to him.

"Mori would you like some cake?" Hunny smiled it looked like flowers floating cheerfully next to him.

Hunny was kicking his feet back and forth waiting for Mori's answer and smiling cutely.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 09, 2010 8:23 am

Mori just looked at Hunny and all his sweets and said seriously, "Thank you Hunny, but I am fine... you should not have too many sweets."

Mori knew that Hunny loved sweets, but nonetheless they were still bad for him. He hoped that the boy wouldnt get a tooth ache from eating them. In the background Kyoya was typing rapidly on his computer and ocasionally saying "Hmm..."
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 8:30 am

Tamaki made a dramatic scene while coming inside the music room with a huge grin on his face, "GOOD MORNING HOST CLUB!" He yelled out.

"Hey Boss, what's the next plans for our so called club?" Hikaru asked.

"WHAT DO YOU SO CALLED CLUB!?" Tamaki ran after the twins but then tripped over a banana peel and landed on top of Haruhi.

"Uh... HI HARUHI!" Tamaki blushed.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 09, 2010 8:39 am

Haruhi looked devine looking up at Tamaki it was just a moment, but it was there. She however sighed and pushed Tamaki off and stood up. "Hey Tamaki senpai. Haruhi looked around and asked, "What are we doing today?"

Kyoya shut his laptop and stood up and walked over. He pushed his glasses up and said, "Greetings Tamaki, good of you to join us. I know you are in charge and everything; however might I add an idea of performing a fair? There can be games and everyone could be in charge of them and the ladies would defiantly love a good carnival."

Mori chuckled, he knew Kyoya's game, even if Tamaki was the king, it was Kyoya who was the brains. Mori looked at Hunny and surprisingly said, "Hunny, you would enjoy being at a carnival wouldn't you?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 8:56 am

"A carnival?" Tamaki repeated, "BRILLIANT! WE SHALL HAVE A CARNIVAL!"

Hunny smiled widely, "A CARNIVAL!? I love carnivals! There shall be cakes and sweets and funnel cakes and more sweets then rides!" Hunny went on and on about HIS plans on how the carnival was going to look like.

"I say we should equal it out on games, rides, and food," Kaori suggested.

"No MORE SWEETS THEN RIDES AND GAMES!" Hunny said then stuffed a cake inside his mouth.

Tamaki was now on his thinking mode until the bell rang for class.

"All right club, we shall plan this over during lunch time! Until then, see you later," Tamaki left the room followed by the others.

"Ready Haruhi?" Asked the twins waiting for Haruhi.

"Bye you guys!" Hunny smiled as he was on top of Mori's shoulders.

"See you later Hunny," everyone waved bye to him.

The twins was now waiting for Haruhi.

(Ok to the classrooms! role playing as the twins and Haruhi! (I'll make other classrooms and label them whos classroom is whos))
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 am

((Durning Lunch))

Haruhi had her small, "non" rich lunch and she looked over to the twins' lunch and growled when she saw what they had. She said under her breath, "Damn these rich people."

Haruhi smiled as she saw Kyoya and Tamaki walk in, Kyoya was grinning and Tamaki was ranting about a test. Haruhi smiled and asked Tamaki, "Hello Tamaki-senpai... what is wrong? You had a bad test?"

Kyoya chuckled and he said, "As a matter of fact..." however he was cut off by the flamboyant Tamaki.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 3:50 am

The twins smiled at Haruhi and eating their lunch until Kyoya and Tamaki walked in.

"BAD TEST!? I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO NUMBER 2 AND THE BELL RANG!" Tamaki yelled.

Hunny came in with Mori with his tray of food in his hands and smiling. "HI!" He smiled. His tray was mostly sweets and cake, but there was a small strawberry salad on his tray also as he sat down and started eating.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 6:32 am

Kyoya smiled and said, "Oh but anyway we have excelent news for you... however I think the King of tantrums wants to tell you instead."

Kyoya chuckled and his onyx eyes looked smirking from behind his glasses as he looked at Tamaki. He knew that Tamaki also knew that the 'tantrums' he refered to was the one about his test. Kyoya took out his laptop and sat down at the table and started typing, allowing Tamaki to explain that they were able to do the carnival... just tell them that in his own way.

Kyoya listened but didn't take his eyes off the screen, he was now organizing the things he would have to order for the carnival.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 6:49 am

"I wanted to take the test but NOOO I had SO much distractions around me! People talking rudely that I couldn't write my own name! I didn't even know the date so I had less time!" Tamaki kept complaining blaming everything but himself.

"He couldn't even let me retake the test! HOW DARE THE TEACHER I SHALL GET MY REVENGE!" Tamaki went on and on about his complaints until the twins walked up to him.

"Hey boss are you going to tell us about your good news or not?" they asked at the same time.

"Huh? what did you say?" Tamaki asked, "OH THAT'S RIGHT! Men we are going to have the carnival THIS Sunday!!!!!" He smiled as if the test hasn't effected him at all.

Hunny was ignoring his salad and kept on eating his sweets then yawned, "I'm tired..." Hunny grabbed his bunny and lied down on the couch and pulled his blanket up to his chin and fell asleep snuggling his bunny close to him.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 7:30 am

Kyoya pretended to be ignoring Tamaki, however he really actually wanted to laugh at his flamboyant attitude. Kyoya noticed out of the corner of his eye Hunny had fallen asleep and Mori was taking care of him.

Kyoya then said with a slight attitude, "About time you tell them. What ideas do you all have for games? I won't be able to get a ferris wheel but I can get most other things."

Kyoya was still typing on his computer.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 7:36 am

"I WANT A FERRIS WHEEL!" Tamaki yelled.

"SHHH! Hunny is trying to sleep you idiot!" the twins wanted to yell at him but instead told him silently.

Hunny turned a bit and then stayed still and went back to sleep. Everyone sighed in relief.

"Well I was thinking games with prizes... hmm..." the twins were thinking hard about the games.

"Well what about a merry go round! one of the big huge ones!" Tamaki smiled.
"Yeah! I love merry go rounds!" the twins smiled widely.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 am

Kyoya started typing furiously and his analyzing eyes noticed everything he did. Kyoya said his famous, "Hmm..." then smiled. He chuckled and said, "I can get a merry-go-round and a ferris wheel in the same package."

He then stoped typing, pushed his glasses up higher and said, "I also suggest a bottle throw, that water tank that you can hit and submerge someone, a pond and ping-pong ball thing and then perhaps a balloon and dart throw... any other ideas are welcome."

Kyoya's voice was soft and gentle so as not to wake the sleeping Hunny.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 10, 2010 6:18 pm

"Well how about a clown!" Tamaki asked with a huge smile on his face that made him look like a little kid, "and how about face painting also!"

"O.k then what about food? We could have food stands up for people could buy... and also a cotton candy and funnel cake stand... but then again Hunny with be eating them all." Hikaru said.

"Yeah, we should even it out with rides food and games so the place won't be to crowded since the campus isn't large enough for everything and including the amount of people going to be there we don't want people leaving since it's to crowded," Kaoru suggested also.

Tamaki went to his 'thinking' position then said, "all right then, we shall put all the rides in one corner the food in the other then the games in another corner so everything in all organized and people could get to everything easily!" He smiled.

Hunny shifted a bit in a cute way then stayed still while hugging his bunny tightly.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 3:20 am

Kyoya nodded but the Haruhi spoke up, "I dont think a clown is such a good idea, I am sure the girls would think him creepy or something like that. Clowns are good for little kids birthday parties, not for this carnival though."

Kyoya looked at Haruhi without moving his head and just moving his eyes. He smiled and said, "Good point, so ill forgo the clown. However, face painting will be good. Tamaki, you would probably love to do it yourself..."

Kyoya turned to the computer and started typing furiously again. He then said while still typing, "Yes, does frozen yougart sound appealing also? I can get funnel cake, hotdogs, hambugers, cottencandy, frozen yougart, icecream, strawberry shortcake... Hunny will love that... and then hey how about a singer or a band? And a speaker system going all over the carnival."

Kyoya stopped typing and looked over at Tamaki.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 3:30 am

"That's sounds good Kyoya," The twins smiled.

"I WANT A CLOWN!!!!!!" Tamaki yelled.

"BOSS SHUT UP!" The twins yelled back.

"What's with all the noise?" Hunny asked waking up and rubbing his eyes and yawned cutely.

"Oh nice boss you woke up Hunny," the twins gave a mad look at him.

"Oops!" Tamaki walked over to Hunny and patted his head, "It's ok Hunny go back to sleep," he said.

Hunny closed his eyes and fell asleep again since he was tired. "Ok, so once we are quite finish with everything we can start setting up the room for our lovely guests and tell them about the carnival," Tamaki said to the club.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 3:39 am

Mori first gave Tamaki his normal serious look, but it was slightly scarier because he had woken up Hunny. He however went back to just being calm when Hunny went back to sleep.

Kyoya gave Tamaki a 'way to go' sarcastic look for waking up Hunny. Kyoya was typing something else but Haruhi spoke up, "Hey Tamaki-senpai... should we have a karoke machiene? I am sure that quite a few girls would love to sing to a karaoke machiene."

Kyoya looked first at Haruhi, but then to Tamaki and the twins. He chuckled and said, "I think the ladies would adore singing twins at the carnival. What do you say Kaoru and Hikaru?"

Kyoya typed something quickly, but it was only a small bit and he looked back at the twins again. He knew that girls would not only like to sing, but they would also like to see the guys sing.

Kyoya then asked, "Should I make some flyers... Hmm on second thought lets just tell people, if everyone finds out then it might get too crowded, what do you say Tamaki?"

Kyoya pushed up his glasses and the glare covered his eyes when he asked Tamaki the question.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 4:03 am

"Yeah karaoke machine sounds fun!" The twins smiled and Tamaki nodded in agreement.

"All right time to go entertain the ladies!" Tamaki started moving furniture in super fast timing. "LET THE GUESTS INSIDE!!!!"

"SHHH!" The twins constantly shushing Tamaki.

((inside the other room!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 5:38 am

Later that day Hunny awoken from his nap and saw the room was empty and the other room was filled with the club and the ladies. Hunny rubbed his eyes lightly and gave a small yawn.

"Takashi? Where are you?" Hunny asked in his light cute voice. He had his small pink blanket in his hands while sitting up on the couch and his stuffed bunny sitting on his lap.

"Takashi can you carry me?" Hunny asked though Mori wasn't inside the room. Hunny was bobbing his head up and down with his eyes still closed. "Takashi where are you...?" Hunny said in a slightly higher voice.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 5:44 am

Mori walked back into the room, he had not sat down because he was waiting for a small bit and then was going to go check on Hunny. When he saw Hunny awake and asking for him to carry the young boy.

Mori smiled and said in his calm and deep voice, "I'm here Mitsukuni." Mori smiled and picked up his cousin, rather easily, and carried him in his arms to the other room. The girls squeeled over him when they entered and Mori set Hunny down near them. Mori then went to see what else he could do in the room.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat May 22, 2010 4:57 am

The twins entered the music room with the violet dress in hand and had a black wig for Kyoya. They also had contacts for him so he wouldn't be wearing his glasses.

"Do you really think he'll come and do it?" Kaoru asked his older twin brother.
"Of course he will he has too... I hope he does..." Hikaru said taking out his phone.

Hey where are you at?

-Hikaru

Hikaru texted Kyoya to see where he was at. Maybe the twins were a tad earlier then normal.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat May 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Kyoya was already at school and almost to the room when he received the text message. He chuckled and texted back,

I will be there in ten minutes, give or take.

-Kyoya

He was just messing with the twins because a few seconds after he had sent it, he walked in the door.

Kyoya was already wearing contacts so he looked almost different than he normally did and hoped he wouldn't run into anyone other than the twins.

Kyoya walked into the room and saw the twins still looking at the text message and grumbling because he wasn't early. He chuckled and said, "Hello, waiting for me?"

Kyoya crossed his arms and had slight smirk on his face. Kyoya saw the dress and wondered if this had been a good idea.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat May 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Hikaru's phone received the text message and he looked at it with Kaoru over his shoulder.

"Seriously! If he's late I'm litterally going to kill him!" Hikaru said until he heard a hello at the door.

They both turned around and say Kyoyawithout his glasses at the door.

"WOW KYOYA IS FAST!" Kaoru laughed.
"Finally you're here, where's you glasses? We have the dress for you and we brought contacts for you as well," Hikaru said.

The twin handed the dress to Kyoya.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat May 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Kyoya crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, he chuckled and said, "Oh really? I am normally early, not just on time."

Kyoya chuckled again and walked over to them to get the dress, he smiled and said, "I already have contacts on, I have them at home I just don't like wearing them. Just give me the dress and wig. Ill go change."

Kyoya got the dress and went to the bathroom to put it on. He first got out of his clothes and then put the dress on. He laughed about putting on a dress but then just zipped up the back. He couldn’t get the wig on so he went out to the twins and said, “Can you help me with the… WHAT?!”

The twins were looking at Kyoya with O_O faces. He rolled his eyes and said, “Just tell me, snap out of the shock and just tell me, I need help with the wig.”

Kyoya crossed his arms and waited to see what the twins would say, he was curious because of how both their faces looked, and since they were twins, they both had the exact same look.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 23, 2010 9:17 pm

"You're," Hikaru said pointing to Kyoya
"PRETTY!" Kaoru said also pointing to Kyoya.

They snapped out of the shock and went to Kyoya and helped him put the wig on, "Tamaki will never suspect anything!" The twins said.

They finished Kyoya's make-up and pushed him out of the music room when stedents began arriving at the school.

Hunny and Mori was walking around walking towards the music room when they saw Kyoya in a dress, but they didn't know it was Kyoya.

"Wow! I never seen you around what's your name!?" Hunny asked.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum