Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Come on in members! - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Come on in members!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Come on in members! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on in members!

Post  Julia Mon May 24, 2010 7:29 am

Kyoya flashed them a pretty smile and remembered he had to speak as a girl. In a VERY pretty voice (which could fool anyone, EVEN the Lobelia girls), “My name is Amara Kai, I am just touring this high school for the day, so that is the reason you have never seen me. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

Kyoya briefly wondered if he was being too formal for a girl, but decided girls were able to behave however they wanted so he gave them a smile that resembled ^_^ and said very lady like, “Forgive me but I must be on my way, it was nice to meet you both.”

Kyoya curtsied (like a lady) and was so glad he was able to keep a straight face for anyone else doing this would have probably already been laughing their heads off. Kyoya wanted to get out of their sight quickly, just in case they recognized him. He hoped that if they DID end up recognizing him (which was mostly impossible, the twins did a VERY good job… in my opinion even the Lobelia girls would be fooled!) they would not say anything.

Kyoya quickly went away without getting the two boys’ names and to the class he shared with Tamaki.

((To their classroom!!))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 24, 2010 8:14 am

When Amara (aka Kyoya) left Hunny was stunned by the pretty lady (aka boy XD).

"Takashi, I think my heart stopped," Hunny said.

Behind the doors of the music room the twins were cracking up laughing not able to hold it in any longer if they keep this up someone is bound to get suspicious!
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 25, 2010 1:53 am

Mori watched as the girl left, his mind was telling him that he had see her somewhere before... somewhere. He however gave up since he knew he obviously had never seen the beautiful girl before in his life and he looked down at Hunny.

He asked his cousin, "So you think she is pretty?" Mori smiled at Hunny since the obvious answer was yes. Amara Kai, whoever she was, was a very pretty lady.

((WHICH IS HILIARIOUS BECAUSE HE ISNT A LADY HAHAHAHAHA))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 2:51 am

"We should give her an invitation to the host club!" Hunny said and walked in on the twins laughing. "What are you two laughing about?" Hunny asked.

The twins were laughing so hard they choked out, "Oh we found out a funny joke!" they laughed and couldn't stop.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:49 am

(next day)

The twins entered the music room and waited for Kyoya to come in. They had the dress already so Kyoya could quickly change. They watched the door and laughed at random times excited to see Tamaki acting all weird again.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 am

Kyoya got to school early and gave a note to all the teachers, telling them that “Amara” would be attending the school again. He then went to the music room and had his contacts already in.

When he walked in he saw the two with the dress, the wig, and two cameras! Kyoya grinned and said, “Good morning you two… ready for today?”

Kyoya grinned to the two twins.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 am

The twins grinned and handed Kyoya the dress but it was a different dress.

"Here ya go Kyoya, have fun messing with Tamaki," they grinned.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 am

Kyoya shrugged and got into the dress and the wig but then went back to the twins so they could make sure he looked exactly like a girl.

"Ok so I will come here during lunch so you can take pictures... and then also at break then perhaps after school... does that sound ok? I'm going to say that "Amara" has decided to do a report or analysis on the Host Club. Does that sound adequate?"

Kyoya smiled and wished he had his glasses but of course didn't.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:46 am

"Yeah sure," The twins smiled.

"Oh and also make sure you change the attendance so Kyoya would be here," Hikaru smiled.

"Maybe this is a good thing," Kaoru said with his serious face on, "maybe for Tamaki to actually like someone could be a new experience to him he wouldn't be spending each day entertaining other girls."

Hikaru looked at him a bit puzzled it reminded him about the pumpkin carriage he was talking about one Halloween night and no one understood what he meant.

"...What are you talking about Kaoru?" Hikaru asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing just thinking out loud!"

Maybe the carriage will turn back into the pumpkin if Tamaki does love someone in a real relationship. If he does the host club would be gone right? And I wonder...

"Hey are we going to tell him sooner or later about you being Amara, Kyoya?" Kaoru asked him.

I wonder if he does tell Tamaki and Tamaki really fell in love with Amara he would start liking Kyoya more than a friend... That would be a new change in the plot Kaoru thought again and was into his deep thoughts.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:07 am

Kyoya nodded and said, “I will change it right after I get out of school.”

Kyoya raised his eye to Kaoru but didn’t say anything. He then chuckled and said, “No, I won’t tell him straight out. The only way he will find out is if he makes all of us dress up like girls and I come as Amara. THEN he will find out.

Kyoya chuckled and thought of how Tamaki’s face would be when he found out! Kyoya then said, “I’m sure when he does find out it was me he will either be embarrassed or super shocked.”

Kyoya smiled and said, “He will probably get me back somehow but I don’t mind, this is a funny way to mess with Tamaki!”

Kyoya smiled like Amara and changed his voice so that it was once again Amara’s voice and said, “Well see you guys later at lunch, I should get to class!”

Amara winked to them and went to Tamaki and Kyoya’s classroom.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:23 am

Tamaki came early and it was odd to him since he normally never comes early. He decided to pop in the music room to see if any one was in there and bumped into Amara when he entered the music room.

"Amara what are you doing where?" Tamaki blushed then looked up at the twins. "YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE TWIN! Amara you don't need those shady twins to be your friend! I will be your friend!" He said all flamboyant.

"We know you like her so you don't have to get jealous" The twins grinned evilly at Tamaki.

Tamaki blushed then grew angry, "YOU 2 ARE STUPID OF COURSE I DON'T LIKE HER TAKE THAT BACK!" He yelled shaking them both violently.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:51 am

Amara smiled prettily and said, “Oh um well I don’t know anything about them being shady but they are going to help me on my report on the Host club… they will take pictures for me.”

Amara smiled to the twins, and hoped that they would start getting pictures already. It would be amazing leverage over Tamaki. Kyoya could hear the twins now saying, “LOOKIE WHAT WE GOT!!” to Tamaki.

Amara then announced, “I’m just about to get to class though but I will be here during lunch, break, and then after school so see you Tamaki.”

Amara walked past him and wondered if he was going to walk her to class.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:13 am

Tamaki was frozen by the words she said about coming in to see him. He blushed then shook it away, "wait Amara I'll walk with you!" He called out and ran towards her.

The twins on the other hand cracked up laughing in the music room and high fived each other, "this is the awsomest idea we EVER made!" They laughed.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 am

Amara smiled and said, "Aww well aren't you sweet? I do know where the room is though so you don't have to worry about me getting lost."

Amara chuckled and then looked straight ahead, keeping up the act of being the one girl totally different and acting as if she wasn't really interested in Tamaki.

Amara however then got a look as if she realized something and asked, "Or... are you walking with me because you WANT to accompany me?" A grin slowly spread across Amara's lips as she looked at Tamaki.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:20 am

Tamaki blushed and rubbed his hand on the back of his head making his hair all messy in the back. "I would love to accompany you on the way to the classroom," he smiled and blushed.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:28 am

Amara smiled and said, "Well then thank you for accompanying me." Amara wondered what would happen if Tamaki asked her out. After all, Amara was Kyoya and Kyoya was Tamaki's best friend.

Amara didn’t think about that too much and just went to class with Tamaki. When they got there she sat in Kyoya's seat and realized he didn't send a text message to Tamaki. Quickly Amara got out her phone and secretly texted Tamaki,

Hey, I'm not going to be at school today. Sorry, something important came up. See you whenever
-Kyoya

Amara smiled and said, "So is your friend going to be here today? Will I have to find another place to sit?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:47 am

after a while when they entered the classroom Tamaki received the text and read it then sighed, "you may sit with me again," he smiled warmly at Amara.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 am

Amara smiled and nodded but then looked away from Tamaki, showing that she did not have to stare at him 24/7 like most of the other girls.

Amara absentmindedly twirled her hair as she thought about what might happen when Tamaki found out she was he and he was Kyoya. He didn't worry about it and knew that when Tamaki would find out he would just be a road bump then he would be his normal self again.

Amara continued not staring at Tamaki and just thinking, she wasn't even trying to get Tamaki to be curious about what she was thinking but if she had been paying attention, it was more than likely Tamaki was getting very curious.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm

(to the classrooms)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:57 am

(from the classrooms)

Tamaki sat there on the sofa with other ladies around him but he wasn't interested in any of them. He waited impatiently for Amara to come and while he did he was making the other girls blush which did not amuse him at all. He wanted to sigh but he didn't want to worry his costumers.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Amara was late to the club meeting since she had to check to make sure she still looked “presentable.” This would have been a lot easier, HOWEVER, she had to go into the bathroom when no other girls were in there, and then fix her makeup, and hair before any other girls got in. It was an “honorable guy” thing to Kyoya.

Amara then walked to the clubroom and saw Tamaki sitting with other girls, quite a few heads turned since she was pretty, but Tamaki didn’t see her. She grinned when he didn’t see her enter; she saw the twins notice though. She winked to them and hoped they had their cameras already. She then snuck around to the back of Tamaki’s couch; he still had not seen her.

She smiled and got close to his ear and then said in a beautiful voice right into his ear, “Oh? So the prince is busy? Should I come back?” Amara gave Tamaki a beautiful smile when he turned around to see her, and she ignored the other girls that were giving her angry death glares (her death glare was probably the evilest anyway!)
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:58 am

Tamaki noticed the host club getting quieter, "That's strange," Tamaki told himself out loud. He then jumped when he heard a voice in his ear and saw Amara.

"Oh hi Amara, of course I'm not busy," he flashed a smile. "Shoo girls your time has gone up," he shooed the girls away. The girls gave Amara the evilest glare ever as if they were going to kill Amara.

"Come sit my princess," Tamaki smiled offering a seat next to him.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:16 am

Amara was sure that her "killing glare" was worse than the other girls (because of being a Ootori) but she just smiled and watched as the other girls left and she sat down next to the Prince.

Amara giggled and said, "Why aren't I special? Do you just like me more or do you treat all other girls from different schools this way?"

Amara noticed the twins now had their cameras and were taking pictures. Amara smiled at Tamaki and was about to make him blush with something she would say, but the door burst open and in danced... THE LOBELIA GIRLS!
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:09 am

The Lobalia girls danced in to take Haruhi until they noticed Amara. Their eyes widened and walked to her.

"Young maiden why are you here wasting your time with these fools when you could be at the Lobalia all girls acadamy!" The leader said.

By now the twins had stopped taking pictures and cracked up laughing not able to breath.

"please young maiden come with us," she smiled.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 am

Amara didn't even realize what was happening till the girls were all over her. She went O_o when they started to drag her off. Kyoya called out, "HEY HEY HEY WAIT WAIT WAIT!" but shot a evil glare at the twins who were laughing so hard.

Kyoya was still in between the taller one and the other two but asked, "Who are you and what do you want with me?" Kyoya knew that they were good, they had figured Haruhi was a she not a he... but if they thought truly that she was ACTUALLY a she, he was either VERY pretty or the twins did a VERY good job... OR BOTH!

Amara smiled sweetly and said, "I don't think I'm your type." Kyoya knew that when he said that, he actually meant IM NOT YOUR TYPE AT ALL, IM A FREAKING DUDE NOT A GIRL! PLEASE DO NOT SAY I LOOK LIKE A GIRL! but he couldn't say that. Amara just smiled gently and hoped that Tamaki would try to get them to not hover around her so close like they were at the moment.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum