Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Entertain the ladies! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Entertain the ladies! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Entertain the ladies! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Entertain the ladies! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Entertain the ladies! EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Entertain the ladies! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Entertain the ladies! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Entertain the ladies! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Entertain the ladies! EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Entertain the ladies!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Entertain the ladies! Empty Entertain the ladies!

Post  Collette Sun May 09, 2010 7:20 am

Let the ladies be happy!
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Entertain the ladies! Empty Re: Entertain the ladies!

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 4:12 am

"WELCOME LADIES!" Tamaki smiled as he opened the doors for the ladies to walk in.

The ladies walked into their different groups for each man. While Hunny was still sleeping in the meeting room.

The ladies squealed at the brotherly love that the twins were doing and they were crowding around the others to watch them.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 am

Kyoya viewed the actions of the others, he was writing something down when a girl approached him. "Hello Kyoya-senpai." The girl blushed and greeted him. He smiled cooly back and nodded, "Hello miss. Anything you need?" The girl was blushing at the look of his onyx eyes on her and she asked, "Y-you said something... in class a-about a carnival?"

Kyoya smiled and nodded and said in a profesional way, "Yes, indeed there will be a carnival here on Sunday. For a better understanding I suggest you ask Tamaki. He will be thrilled to tell you."

She nodded, blushed, and then walked away to Tamaki. Kyoya started once again writing in his book. Mori was standing in the corner, watching everyone when a girl approached him. She smiled and said, "Hello Mori-senpai. Why are you always standing somewhere and are so silent?"

Mori just looked at them and said, "Don't know..." Before Haruhi walked in and the ladies saw 'him'. "HEY HARUHI!" they ladies smiled and walked over to her. They giggled and asked, "Is it true there will be a carnival?"

Haruhi smiled and said, "Oh yeah, I think you all should come, it should be fun. Kyoya-sempai is making sure that there will be great stuff there." Haruhi did a beautiful and handsome smile and said, "It will be really fun!"

Kyoya saw Haruhi smile like that and knew that it was just a matter of time that Tamaki would grab Haruhi and act just like Tamaki.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 5:31 am

"AWWW!!!!" Tamaki glomped Haruhi and swirled her around while hugging her.

"YOU LOOK SO CUTE LIKE A LITTLE DOLL!!!!!" Tamaki was now pinching Haruhi's cheeks like an old lady would to a small child and the twins were laughing at Tamaki's behavior.

The twins then heard a small whisper coming from the meeting room and noticed that Hunny had woken up, "hey Mori I think Hunny has woken up and is calling for you," they both said as they walked up to Mori.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 5:40 am

Kyoya smiled in his smirking like way and he moved his head so that the glare on his glasses flashed up again. Haruhi however sighed and waited till Tamaki was distracted with something else. When he was gone to explain about the carnival, she rubbed her cheeks and said, "I wish sometimes he wouldn't just fawn over me like that..."

Haruhi looked at Kyoya, who raised his eyebrow at her and she chuckled since she knew that HE knew that Tamaki was going to do that. Kyoya looked at Tamaki, who was explainging in his way about the carnival.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 5:47 am

"So there's going to be frozen yogurt and funnel cake and rides and games and prizes AND A LOT MORE!" Tamaki said excitedly to the ladies.

"Ooo! It sounds so fun! May we go on the merry-go-round with you Tamaki?" the ladies asked.
"Why of course," he smiled.
"YAY!" The squealed in delight.

"Thanks, Takashi," Hunny yawned.

When Hunny arrived he smiled at the girls, "Hi, sorry I'm late I was taking a nap and lost track of time," he yawned and sat by the ladies and began eating sweets.

"AWW!" The girls awed and was watching Hunny.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 5:52 am

Kyoya kept writing some things down but muttered to himself and Haruhi overheard, "I am glad he came up with the idea... all by himself..."

Haruhi giggled and Kyoya's eyes turned upon her. Haruhi then sat down with the girls and some girls also saw Kyoya and started asking him questions, which he answered to the best of his ability.

"So Haruhi, what have you been up to?" Haruhi smiled and said, "Not much, I still don't know what my job is going to be when we host the carnival. Kyoya-senpai is probably the one who will asign the jobs. The twins will be on the Karaoke machiene. You are all welcome to come."

They smiled and it was almost as if hearts were comming off of them when they said, "Aww how cute!!! You are willing to do anything to help your friends here! Isn't that just adorable!"

Haruhi smiled sweetly, but in reality she couldnt understand how the girls saw something cute or admirable when she was just said something not even to be cute or adorable.

It was then when Mori brought Hunny in and then placed him down by the girls, he was still sleepy from his nap.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 6:05 am

"I'm still tired..." Hunny was still bobbing his head up and down, "Haruhi? can you get me some yummy coffee..." he asked cutely.

The girls eyes awed, "NO HUNNY IT'S OK I'LL GET IT FOR YOU!" The girls smiled.
"Really?" Hunny smiled.
"YES!" The girls poured coffee inside a teacup and Hunny smiled.

"Thank you," and Hunny sipped the coffee in one gulp and put it down lightly, "delicious!"

"EEE!" The girls looked like they were about to faint.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 6:21 am

Mori smiled at Hunny, it was amazing how cute he could act... Mori wondered sometimes what was an act and what wasn't. While the girls gathered around Hunny, and Mori watched, and Haruhi talked to some others at a table, Kyoya went to Tamaki, who was close with one girl at the moment.

"Tamaki... oye... Tamaki... TAMAKI!"

Kyoya tried to get Tamaki's attention. When he finally had it he said, "I figured out the jobs we are going to have at the carnival. Should I tell you know or wait till the club session is over?"

Kyoya had a straight face on and his onyx eyes stared down at Tamaki, who was sitting on the couch and had his arm around the shoulders of a girl.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 6:26 am

"Wait until it's over," Tamaki smiled.
"Aw but we want to know!" The girls moaned.
"It will be a surprise," he smiled.

The bell rang and everyone went back to their dorms just leaving the host club inside the room. "Alright what is our job?" Tamaki asked.

Hunny came to the couch and lied there starting to drift off to sleep, he hasn't fully awaken yet even with the coffee. "You're still sleeping Hunny?" Hikaru asked the sleepy little boy.

"Mm-hmm, I don't think I had enough sleep yet," Hunny said half asleep.

"Kyoya tell us our jobs!" Tamaki said.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 6:29 am

Kyoya smiled and decided to torment Tamaki for a moment or two. He chuckled and looked at Hunny then said, "Nah, it can wait, I mean I wouldn't want to disturb Hunny-senpai. He just looks so tired."

Kyoya chuckled and Haruhi smiled, it was funny when "Mommy" messed with "Daddy". Haruhi however knew that Kyoya was a good person... no matter what he did to make people think he was the "shadow King."

Kyoya didnt meantion anything else and just started typing on his keyboard again, he was waiting for Tamaki to start yelling and begging him to say, it was funny the way he looked when he did it.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 6:37 am

"...Mommy isn't telling me what I'm going to be for the carnival.... YOU BETTER TELL ME KYOYA RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!!!!" Tamaki's head looked like it exploded.

Hunny sat up in a snap and looked REALLY angry. Tamaki turned his head towards Hunny and quivered.

"I'm trying to sleep!" he said in a calm evil voice.

Tamaki looked like he was going to faint out of fear and Hunny laid back down and closed his eyes again snuggling his bunny.

"Wow boss you got the evil glare," The twins teased.

Tamaki then went down on his knees, "PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I AM!!!!!" Tamaki whispered loudly so he won't wake up Hunny, "PLEASE MAMMA!!!!!!!!"

The twins started snickering in the background laughing at Tamaki's foolishness.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 am

Kyoya smiled and pushed his glasses up and with his normal tone he said, "Well, if you must know, I say you should be the King of the Merry-go-round."

Kyoya moved his head so his glasses did not have the glare and he looked down at the begging Tamaki with the full power of his eyes. He then continued to say, "The twins will be on the Karaoke machiene, Hunny you would look cute sitting on top of the dunk machiene, and Mori can be giving out prizes. Haruhi, I am sure that you would enjoy telling everyone how the games are played... as for me, I am going to be makeing sure that everyone can find something, that the games are running smoothly, that the activities are not causing problems and mostly just keeping everything from falling into chaos... any questions?"

Kyoya smiled down at Tamaki with his "I am cool" look. Haruhi grinned and said, "I would love to be in charge of games. This should be fun."

Kyoya looked away from Tamaki and at Haruhi, with Haruhi on his side, he knew that Tamaki would undoubtfully agree with whatever he said.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 am

There was a grin on Tamaki's face, "I know! I'll put a blindfold on me and pick out a random girl while on the merry go round and who ever I grab will sing with me on the Karaoke machine!" Tamaki smiled.

"Awesome, nice idea," Hikaru agreed, hey Kyoya since were all going to be working how about once everyone leaves home we have all the rides to ourselves," Kaoru suggested.

"Yeah, I mean we will work so hard all day we should relax in the cooling night and have fun!" Hikaru smiled at Kyoya.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 am

Kyoya shrugged and wrote it down, "Yes, that will be fine. The Lucky lady will deffintly feel like she had the best night. She will be able to say she sang a song with you... but what song... oh nevermind ill leave it to the twins later."

Kyoya wrote something else down in his notebook then turned to the twins and nodded with a slight smile that played on his lips, "Yes I assume that would be just fine, since we are the ones who ordered it after all... we can have the whole place to ourselves."

Kyoya looked at Hikaru and said, "Well yes, but I do hope we won't be too tired to relax." Kyoya chuckled at his own small joke that he knew the rest probably wouldn't get.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 8:12 am

"YAY WE HAVE THE CARNIVAL TO OURSELVES!" The twins cheered.

Hunny woke up officially and yawned, "well it looks like nap time is impossible in here..." Hunny smiled widely and took a big bite out of his strawberry cake "MMM STRAWBERRY!" He smiled widely unaware a cavity is soon developing in his tooth. Wait until the next bite.. he will surely feel the pain.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 8:17 am

Mori saw Hunny eating his cake and realized that it had been a while since he had seen Hunny brush his teeth after eating the sugary sweets. He decided just to give the warning, "Mitsukuni... you shouldn't eat so many sweets."

Kyoya started looking through the amounts of money they had to make sure what they needed to sell in order to come out ahead or at least not behind. Haruhi looked at Tamaki and told him, "I don't remember the last time I had been to a carnival... hmm."

Kyoya was listening to the group, but not watching them and typing away on his keyboard.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 am

"Huh...? OH it's ok Takashi! I brushed my teeth a few hours ago!" Hunny did his cute face and took a bite of his cake again. This time his eyes widened his cheek swelled up and he bit hard on the metal fork. A bolt of pain shot throw his mouth and he removed the fork slowly and carefully putting down his unfinished cake.

"I'm not hungry any more..." he said rubbing his cheek and looked down feeling miserable pain in his tooth.

"...Hunny are you ok it's so unlike you to not be full and you wouldn't leave unfinished cake lying around," The twins said noticing Hunny's weird behavior.

"No... I'm fine... I'm just tired..." Hunny grabbed his blanket and put it over him and his head trying to hide his mouth from Mori and rubbing his cheek trying to hold back the pain.

Ow...ow...ow! Hunny thought to himself clenching his teeth so hard it hurt, but only pain he felt was his cavity. He closed his eyes trying to make it as less obvious as possible. His eyes began to get watery for his tooth was killing him.

"...So unlike him..." Tamaki thought to himself out loud looking at the lump on the couch which was Hunny hiding underneath the blanket.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 8:45 am

Mori narrowed his eyes and he knew something was wrong. He picked up the blanket with Hunny in it (so hunny couldnt escape or throw him around) and he took him out of the room. He said to the rest of them, "We will be back..."

Mori took Hunny to the bathroom to talk with him alone and not in front of the rest of the group. Mori knew that Hunny would not want to admit he had a cavity in front of the others, and alone, Mori could get him to say it.

Kyoya nodded, he already knew that Hunny had a cavity but didn't say anything. Kyoya was slightly smiling and knew that the less sweets Hunny ate, the more they could spend on the carnival. Kyoya however hoped that the cavity would go away, he didn't like seeing Hunny in pain.

((ok post up a bathroom and Mori takes Hunny to it lol))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 5:17 am

(during while Mori and Hunny was still in the bathroom)

The club heard Hunny start talking loudly and all their attention was at the bathroom door.

"Wonder what Mori is saying to Hunny..." Hikaru thought out loud.
"Maybe something unexpected!" Tamaki said with a evil face.
"YOU PERV!" the twins hit Tamaki on the head hard.
"HEY THAT WAS NOT COOL!" Tamaki yelled.

"BOSS IS A PERV BOSS IS A PERV!" The twins chanted over and over again.
"I AM NOT STOP CALLING ME THAT RIGHT THIS INSTANT MMMOOOMMMYYY MAKE THEM STOP!" Tamaki yelled.

The twins had there arms around each others shoulders and chanting 'BOSS IS A PERV' over again. Tamaki was red in the face and smoke was fuming from his head and kept yelling at the twins to stop and calling for 'mommy'.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 5:28 am

Kyoya pushed up his glasses so the glare looked cool and said, "Kaoru, Hikaru... Tamaki could be calling calling YOU two pervs... he didn't say anything, it was you two that took it as wrong. Tamaki could be chanting the twins are pervs but is he? No... therefore I suggest you stop or he could start."

Kyoya smiled and continued typing, he knew he had ended the argument and Tamaki was probably going to realize what Kyoya had said was true and then stick his tongue out at the twins and blow a rassberry. Or something along those lines. Kyoya however frowned and was debating whether people would prefer the rides closer to them when they entered the park, or the sweets when they entered the park. He finally chose the games closer because he realized that the guests would prefer to try their luck first at games than go on rides. Sweets were when they got hungry.

Kyoya then asked, "Tamaki, you are going to cover your eyes and pick a girl when you are on the Merry-go-round right? And that girl is going to sing Karoke with you?"

Kyoya didnt look at Tamaki and just waited for his answer. If Tamaki was going to do it, Kyoya knew he would set up the Karoke machiene just about next to the Merry-go-round so it would be easier for the 'King' and his lady.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 5:38 am

The twins looked at Kyoya and made a pouted face while Tamaki was dancing and laughing "HAHA! MOMMY LOVES ME MORE!" Tamaki laughed blowing raspberries at the twins. He then stopped when Kyoya asked the question of him blindfolding himself and picking out a girl to sing on the karaoke machine.

"Yeah of course, it would be fun," he smiled his purple eyes dazzled in the light.

The twins were now in a corner debating with each other whats the best way to get back at Tamaki. They were snickering and whispering loudly so Tamaki will hear.

"No... that's to evil!" Hikaru snickered.
"No it's not it would totally ruin his reputation!" Kaoru smiled.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING BACK THERE!?" Tamaki yelled at the twins.
"Oh nothing important," The twins smiled evilly.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 5:45 am

Kyoya smiled, he could say something for the Twins' sake, and totally have them start laughing at Tamaki again, but he decided to let it go and returned to organizing where everything would go. Without him, he knew that it would be a disaster.

He didn't take his eyes off of the screen until he heard the twins say something and he turned just his eyes to the twins. He then asked, "Hikaru... Kyoya... what are you doing?"

Kyoya wanted in on their scheme, he wondered briefly if it was just a bluff or if they were going to do something. No matter what, he enjoyed tormenting Tamaki and he wanted to know what the twins were doing. He hoped that they would go to him and whisper in his ear that they were playing.

If they did tell him that they were playing, he would get in the game and say something along the lines of, "Well that could work... but i also think that..." and make Tamaki even more scared. He hoped the twins would tell him just so he could mess with Tamaki.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 5:50 am

The twins gave an evil at Tamaki and went up to Kyoya and each took one of Kyoya's ears to whisper to him at the exact same time they told Kyoya, "Put him in the dunking game hit the target and get him wet in his best clothes, then put him on the merry go round to get him to freezing cold! Next day he will have a cold!" The twins laughed out loud once they were done telling Kyoya the plan.

Tamaki was watching it all in a scared look, "WELL MY LITTLE GIRL HARUHI IS ON MY SIDE RIGHT HARUHI!?" Tamaki said going next to her.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 6:48 am

Kyoya grinned and his eyes flashed with the idea. He chuckled and said back to them, "Sounds good, and I could get some pictures of him being dunked... that would look excelent in next volume of the Host Club's picture book... hmmm"

Kyoya grinned and said loudly so Tamaki could hear, "Yeah we should do that... " he then continued more silently, "After the song though, the girl wouldn't want a wet Tamaki singing with her..."

Kyoya smiled and nodded. Kyoya then looked at Tamaki and the sparkle in his eyes made Haruhi curious about it. She stepped away from Tamaki and to the twins and said, "Sorry senpai, you are on your own. I am interested in what they have planned."

Kyoya chuckled and pushed up his glasses. He however was sure that Hunny and Mori would be on Tamaki's side... well perhaps. He then briefly wondered what was taking Mori and Hunny so long, but he knew just to wait.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum