Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Entertain the ladies!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Entertain the ladies! - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertain the ladies!

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 6:54 am

Tamaki had a scared face then looked at Haruhi who got up to go with Kyoya, "B-but WAIT MY LITTLE GIRL CAN'T GO WITH THE ENEMIES!" Tamaki yelled, "NOOOOOOO!"

He was being glum in the corner ripping up pieces of paper into tiny scraps being all sad and glummy like.

"I am curious what there talking about in there it's been a while," Kaoru wondered looking at the door while leaning on the couch's backside. "I hope Hunny is ok..." Hikaru said.
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 7:09 am

Mori and Hunny entered and everyone stared at them. Mori's eyes just first looked at Hunny, his face was calm and stoic and straight like normal. He then said simply, "Mitsukuni will not be having sweets... he has a cavity."

Mori knew that Hunny was going to go through a great amount of pain, not just because of the tooth, but because of not being able to eat sweets.

Kyoya nodded but slightly smiled. The cavity meant that Hunny wouldn't be able to have sweets till the carnival. That meant that they would save money till the carnival.

Haruhi then asked, "Are you ok Hunny-senpai?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 7:16 am

"Yeah I'll be alright Haru-chan... but my tooth hurts a lot...." Hunny rubbed his cheek.

Tamaki went to Mori's side, "MORI WILL PROTECT ME FROM YOU'RE EVIL PLAN!!!!!!!" He yelled.

"Find out their plan!" he whispered to Mori, "I don't want to be tormented!!!!"

Hunny didn't care about anything at this moment he was suffering from his toothache and when he saw his unfinished cake on the table his eyes turned wide yearning to have that cake, "Takashi, c-can you take me to the couch?" he asked. It would be hard for Hunny to keep his promise he can't handle without sweets next to him, he has such a sweet tooth and a large one that is. He licked his lips when he saw the cake looking delicious on the table with a strawberry on top.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 7:20 am

Mori saw the table and the cake. He first looked at Tamaki (and knew he had missed something) and then went to the couch and put Hunny down. He then went to the cake and took it away put it in the trash (somewhere in the room). Mori then said, "Kyoya... the others."

Kyoya knew what Mori meant, and he made a note to empty the cupboards of the sweets. Mori then got Hunny's backpack and emptied it of all the candy, which made a small mountian.

Haruhi then said, "Oh Mori, Hunny, the twins have a plan to put against Tamaki, who's side are you on? Tamaki's or ours?"

Mori looked at Hunny and didn't answer, whatever Hunny chose, he would go along.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 7:26 am

"M-my c-candy!" Hunny said sadly eyes began to water but then looked away from the candy. He then noticed a piece of candy on the table and smiled and took it.

"Not sure, maybe Tamaki's side," Hunny said.
"YAY!!!! HA THERE YOU SEE I WIN!" Tamaki smiled widely.

Sorry Takashi just one I just have to have one! He unwrapped it and was about to take a bite out of it.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 7:34 am

Kyoya grabbed the candy before Hunny could eat it. He knew that it would just hurt him in the long run, and he knew Mori would be happy that he helped Hunny. No matter how he led people to believe he had a heart of ice, he still didn't like seeing Hunny or any of his friends in pain... well too much pain.

Kyoya took the candy and said to the innocent Hunny, "No Hunny-senpai... don't put that in your mouth... it's cold and hard."
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 7:38 am

Hunny looked down at his empty hand where the candy used to be his hair covering his eyes.

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki yelled so the whole school could praticaly hear. He was pointing at Kyoya and a huge grin on his face. The twins looked at Tamaki and cracked up laughing, "HAHAHAHAHA GREAT JOB BOSS!!!!!" Tears were flowing down their cheeks they were laughing so hard. They were rolling all over the floor laughing as hard as possible.

Hunny gave a small smile from the silliness OF the boss. He gave one quick laugh but then stopped still looking down at his empty hand and feeling his cavity hurting.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 7:43 am

Kyoya realized at once what he had said, but his face didn't change. He moved his eyes at Tamaki (and only his eyes) and they were at an angle so it almost looked like he was glareing.

Mori laughed a little, but he stopped and started putting the mountian of candy into a bag so Hunny could have it after.

Kyoya continued to look at Tamaki with his onyx eyes and within a few moments he replied softer and in a way so that it had a major impact, "... Your face..."

Haruhi started cracking up with laughter, just as the twins were.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 am

The twins were still laughing not knowing what Kyoya said, "Ok boss that was an epic win we have to go lighter on you're revenge now!" they choked out. They couldn't breath at all and continued to laugh.

"Thank you thank you," Tamaki smiled

The bell rang and it was time for students to go back to their dorms.

"All right team we can either hang out here longer or we can go home, take you're pick," Tamaki smiled.

Hunny stayed were he was at he actually lied down on the couch caressing his cheek thinking it would make it feel better but it wasn't. The twins were laughing so hard they couldn't focus or move. And Tamaki decided to just stay unless the others leave.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 7:59 am

Haruhi smiled and said, "I actually have some errands i have to run... see you guys later!" She rushed out before Tamaki could stop her.

Kyoya turned around to the twins and gave them a look at made them know he was not amused. He however just said, "We shall discuss this later." He then went over to his laptop, saved it, then closed it and picked it up.

Acting as if the previous scene had not even happened, he said, "I guess I shall head home and work on the carnival there."

Kyoya walked past Tamaki, but as he went past he turned his head and almost smiled in a innocent guilty way, as if he had something EVIL he had planned. Time seemed to go slower as Kyoya walked past and gave Tamaki his "I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING and you dont know what it is AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" look.

Kyoya then walked out and said as he left, "Goodbye Hikaru and Kaoru."

Kyoya almost chuckled to himself as he walked down the hallway, for he knew that Tamaki was now worried about what he had planned, (though he had nothing planned yet) but it was always fun to make Tamaki worry about just what Kyoya could do.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 am

The twins finally began to calm down and smiled, "Yeah we have to get heading home also, see you later guys!" the twins walked out of the room.

"Maybe we should leave to maybe I should just rest at home on a real bed..." Hunny sat up and walked over to Mori, "Bye Takashi," Hunny yawned and began walking out of the room.

Hey! I can eat sweets when I get home and know one will know about it!!!! Hunny grinned widely, "Bye Tamaki!" and off he went excited to get home.

"I'M ALL ALONE! You're my only friend now Mori!" Tamaki was being dramatic hoping Mori will stay which he highly doubt it so he can walk Hunny back home.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 am

Mori looked at Tamaki, but then realized that he couldn't watch the stashes of candi in Hunny's house unless he was there. He turned and started walking and said, "Goodbye Tamaki, I have to make sure he doesn't eat candy."

Mori went out ane left the poor lonley King alone. Mori however knew that if he got lonely enough, "Daddy" would call "Mommy" just to talk about how everyone ditched him.

Mori then caught up to Hunny.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 12, 2010 8:29 am

(TO THE HALLS OF THE SCHOOL!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 25, 2010 6:16 pm

"HAHA I HAVE PICTURES!" The twins laughed as Tamaki tripped and fell. The bell then rang to go to class.

"Alright we better go to class!" They ran off and Tamaki was mad. After all their classes were obver they went back to this room entertain the ladies.

"Welcome!" They said to everyone who came in after their classes and it was during break time.

"I want those pictures!" Tamaki grumbled out loud.

"Haha," the twins smiled.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 26, 2010 3:08 am

One girl after another walked into the Host room during break time, but Amara was no where in sight.

In truth, Kyoya was waiting out on the hallway to make sure that it was a little more time than the others until he went in. He didn't want to make it look like he actually WANTED to go, more like he was just checking it out.

After a small while passed and Kyoya figured that Tamaki now believed that Amara wasn't going to go to the host club, he straightened out his skirt, made sure his hair was perfect (wig I should say) and made sure to use his girl voice then entered the Host room.

He entered almost ninja like, for the hosts were already with guests and so he had a small amount of time to look around at what his friends were doing without him. He smiled beautifully as a girl and wondered when he was going to catch Tamaki's eye.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 26, 2010 3:47 am

Tamaki was talking to one of the ladies and from the corner of his eye he saw Amara in the entrance.

"Excuse me ladies," he smiled getting up and going to Amara.

"It seems like my beautiful princess came after all," he smiled his gentle beautiful smile and handing Amara a rose.

"Please come in and have a seat. The twins saw that Amara had arrived and saw Tamaki being his flamboyant self and they were trying not to laugh.

Tamaki led 'her' to the sofa, "please my lady sit down," he smiled. The girls were squealing in the background.

"AND TAMAKI HAD JUST BUSTED A MOVE WITH A NEW THE GIRL AT SCHOOL! LET'S SEE IF SHE ACCEPTS!" Renge said her microphone next to her as she was announcing to everything and all the girls.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 26, 2010 4:21 am

Amara looked at Tamaki but didn't move when he handed her the rose. It appeared as if she wasn't going to take it, but instead she reached out and accepted the beautiful flower. She had a teasing beautiful smile and asked, "How many roses do you have anyway?"

She however let Tamaki lead her to the couch, Kyoya glanced at the twins and saw they were practically laughing. He winked to them but still walked with Tamaki to the couch. Kyoya wanted to tell Renge to just disappear, but he was Amara then so he couldn't.

Kyoya Amara however said, "Hmm" and started to push up his her glasses but then remembered she didn't have any glasses on so covered up the action by tucking her hair behind her ear. She smiled to Tamaki and said, "You know what? I think I shall."

Amara sat down and approved of Tamaki's surprised look. It was obvious that Tamaki didn't understand Amara, and Kyoya was glad about that. He couldn't wait to see what his best friend would do next.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 26, 2010 4:28 am

Tamaki blushed and was surprised that Amara accepted his offer. He sat down as well.

"AND SHE ACCEPTS HIS OFFER ISN'T THAT SWEET!!!!" Renge continued on and the girl squealed.

"Well I have many flowers that just magically pop up when I want them," Tamaki smiled. "Would you like a cup of tea? Any sweets?" Tamaki asked gently.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 27, 2010 1:51 am

Kyoya smiled beautifully, and wanted to put the glare on his glasses but knew he couldn't. He knew that Tamaki was not following his normal pattern of how he got other normal girls to have hearts in their eyes. This time Tamaki probably didn't know what to do.

Amara smiled and then said in a pretty voice, "Some tea would be lovely." Amara knew that she (he XD) was confusing Tamaki so much and she loved the way he was almost lost and didn't know how to act.

Kyoya took a quick look at the twins, who looked like they were trying to hold back so much laughter. It made Kyoya want to laugh too but all he did was smile widely and then he looked back at Tamaki.

Amara then asked, "So I assume that you are the leader around here, am I right?" Amara smiled and realllllly wanted to put a glare on her glasses... well had she been wearing any. Her eyes were sparkling and she tilted her head a little to the right and did a ^_^ face, which she hoped would make Tamaki even more confused.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 27, 2010 2:34 am

"Haruhi, come here with some tea please!" Tamaki called out to his little 'slave'. When Haruhi came with the tea Tamaki gave it to Amara and took some tea for himself as well. He put the right amount of sugar then took a sip out of the glass teacup then set it back down when Amara asked about him being the leader.

"Yes I am you have a very keen eye there," Tamaki smiled to her.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 27, 2010 2:53 am

Amara smiled and said, "Quite interesting, so who else is a part of your club? My friend told me that she would like to spend all day here if it was possible so I am quite intrigued... she however didn't tell me much, she said she couldn't explain it so I am indeed quite interested in this club."

Kyoya smiled and remembered once overhearing a girl tell her friend about the club, so he was just saying as if he was that one girls' friend. Amara however sighed and took a sip and looked at everything else. He... She waited for Tamaki to start in with experimenting on what would "work" to make her happy.

Being a girl and messing with Tamaki was truly hilarious. He knew that if one more funny thing happened, the twins were going to start laughing so hard and wouldn't be able to stop. He was also interested on being on the girls' side of things. Normally, as a host, he would record all the data and what activities effected the girls, now he was on the girls' side and it was quite interesting.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 27, 2010 3:22 am

"Well what we do here is make beautiful ladies, like yourself, be happy. We make every guest that enters this room be happy," Tamaki smiled.

He took another sip of his tea then put it down once he was done with it.

"Would you like a piece of cake?" He asked as he picked up a play with some cake on it. Hunny then came.

"I'LL EAT IT!" He smiled.

"Go away Hunny!" Tamaki said and pushed him away.

"AH!" Hunny fell back from the sofa and walked away to his table feeling rejected.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 27, 2010 4:13 am

Amara smiled and said, "I don't know, you should guess." When Hunny came up to eat it, Amara giggled and said to Hunny, "It's ok you can have it." Kyoya however then remembered how much money they spent on Hunny eating all the cake and thought in his head "GET A CAVITY ALREADY!" but didn't say it outloud.

Amara then smiled to Tamaki and asked, "So who else is in this club with you?" Amara decided to use what he said next to get somewhat close to Tamaki, but then play it off as a joke and hopefully make Tamaki even more confused. If the twins' plan was going to work, Amara needed to get Tamaki to love her by the end of that one day.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 27, 2010 5:55 am

"Yeah here Hunny," Tamaki said handing the cake over to Hunny a little irritated.

I wanted to feed it to her Tamaki had a pouty face.

The twins were trying SOOOOO hard not to laugh. "So ladies *giggles* how are you?" They said with laughing in between.

"I don't get whats so funny," the girls said curiously.

"Anyways let's get to know each other," Tamaki smiled his purple eyes glittering all pretty like.

"Tama-chan ((Tamaki)) looks like he REALLY like the girl," Hunny said while taking a bite of his cake.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 27, 2010 6:57 am

Amara knew exactly why the twins were laughing, but she ignored them and turned toward Tamaki and got closer, she then asked in a very seductive voice (which would probably make the twins laugh very hard), "Well what would you want to know about me?"

Kyoya wondered if he had gotten a little two close but his eyes were still shining, they were onyx but still very pretty. Kyoya wondered if Tamaki was then blushing. She chuckled and stared into Tamaki's eyes right back at him, WITHOUT blushing, most girls would have turned away and started blushing, but he was looking right back at Tamaki unwavering and was very pretty.

Amara was defiantly not like other girls! Amara knew that Tamaki would have thought she would blush and be nervous, but it was quite the opposite. Amara got close to Tamaki's face (like Tamaki did with most girls anyway) and stared right back into his eyes and didn't blush. She then waited for Tamaki's response but she knew that when he did say something she would pull away and not be so close.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum