Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Where Mori Lives EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Where Mori Lives EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Where Mori Lives EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Where Mori Lives EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Where Mori Lives EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Where Mori Lives EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Where Mori Lives EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Where Mori Lives EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Where Mori Lives EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Where Mori Lives

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where Mori Lives Empty Where Mori Lives

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 8:35 am

Whatever Mori does at home
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Where Mori Lives Empty Re: Where Mori Lives

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 am

Hunny and Mori arrived at Mori's house and Hunny was in a good mood he knew he still had candy in his bag though he didn't know Mori made the driver take the candy. Hunny got out of the car with Takashi and smiled, "YAY SLEEPOVER AT TAKASHI'S HOUSE! WHERES THE SWEETS TAKASHI!" He asked his cousin. He was looking extra cute trying to convince his cousin to give him sweets.
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 8:22 am

Mori put his large hand on Hunny's head and said, "I shall show you in the morning. For now we are going to sleep."

Mori walked off to his room and made sure Hunny followed him. He tried not to laugh because he knew Hunny didn't have sweets in his bag, yet he thought he did.

Mori smiled at Hunny and said, "Mitsukuni, do you want the right or left side of the bed?"

Mori wondered if Hunny would sometime in the nighttime try to sneak a candy... which he didn’t have! Mori then told him, "You can go into the bathroom and change into your pajamas... I shall change in here."

Mori watched Hunny practically skip to the bathroom. When the door closed, Mori got out of his clothes and into some pajamas. He had gotten on his pants but not yet his shirt when Hunny came out of the bathroom.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 8:28 am

Hunny smiled at Mori and said, "I like the middle, but I'll take the left side!" Hunny then skipped to the bathroom taking out his bunny pajamas and rummaging through his bag for his candy.

"I can trick you Takashi!" Hunny whispered to himself but then realized his candy wasn't in his bag, "M-my candy!" he said worried like. He then had a high suspicion who took his candy. When he exited out of the bathroom he noticed Mori still shirtless.

"Takashi you took my candy didn't you!" Hunny said slightly angry like, "I know it is you so don't try to say it wasn't" Hunny wasn't playing around with his anger he wanted his candy so bad he planned it out but now his plan was yet again ruined.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 8:47 am

Mori turned to Hunny and showed his shirtless self to his cousin (and he looked beautiful mind you). Mori raised his eyebrow and said, "Mitsukuni... you weren't supposed to have candy with you... and I will have you know I was by your side for the whole evening."

Mori knew that Hunny wanted his candy, but he had to stay away from it. The cake was the only amount that would be safe for him. Mori then put his shirt on and said, "Besides... you weren't supposed to have candy... did you try to trick me?"

Mori raised his eyebrow at Hunny and crossed his arms. Mori wanted to laugh at being such a ninja and being able to sneak around behind his cherished cousin's back and do things that would help him, however he was still stoic. Hunny would thank him the next day when he was able to have all the sweets and not be in danger of yet again getting a cavity.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Hunny was caught, he thought he could sneak the candy but instead it went the other way around. He just told his little secret to his cousin, all he knew is that he could have dropped it on the way and he just told his cousin he had candy.

"Uh, did I say candy? I meant something else," Hunny said trying not to get in trouble.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 18, 2010 2:22 am

Mori knew he had Hunny now, he had used Hunny's anger to go back against him. Sure Mori was the one "behind" the swiping of the candy, but he PERSONALLY didn't do it.

Mori had his arms crossed and he had his 'serious' (more like normal) face to Hunny. He however felt like laughing, he really had Hunny backed into a corner. Hunny couldn't get angry at Mori because the truth was that Hunny was never supposed to have candy to BEGIN with. Huny was in SO much trouble.

Mori still had his 'annoyed' face and started going towards Hunny to tickle him as a punishment. Hunny probably knew that he was going to do that. As he slowly walked he said, "Mitsukuni... you mean... to tell me... that you... snuck...candy...when I... told you... you couldn't?"

Mori raised his eyebrow and didn't tickle Hunny just yet, he wanted to see what his cousin was going to do first to try to get out of his predicament.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 18, 2010 6:10 pm

"No of course not did I say that? I didn't mean that, heh heh," Hunny said then his eyes darted towards the bed. He then ran quickly and hid under the bed.

"Don't hurt me Takashi I didn't mean too!" He said as he made sure he wasn't close to any of the edges of the bed so Mori wouldn't be able to catch him so easily. He was dead center under the bed.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 2:54 am

Mori was now having fun teasing Hunny. When Hunny went under the bed and couldn't see his face anymore, Mori started smiling and practically grinning. Mori sighed and got down on all fours and then looked under his bed. He had stopped smiling and was stoic once again. He said in his deep tone, "Mitsukuni... I won't hurt you, come out."

Mori knew that if he could eventually drag Hunny out, since his arms were long and could dart out and catch the smaller teen, but he didn't want to have to literally drag him out. Mori kept his silent stoic face and then said again, "Now I know I can't trust you, that is all, it is time to go to sleep it is..."

Mori looked at the clock and his eyes went slightly wider. He however tried not to show the shock in his voice and said, "It is 12:08... you need sleep."

Mori briefly again looked through the window in his room and saw it was still raining. He knew that if the rain did not let up by the next day, the carnival would be postponed till the next day and Hunny would demand candy galore in order to make up for the postponed carnival. Mori decided to tell Hunny about postponing the carnival the NEXT day, not before going to sleep.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 3:32 am

"I'm not leaving this spot Takashi, I don't trust you!" Hunny said. He held on tightly to the thin carpet. He looked at Mori's stoic face and he narrowed his eyes, "I'll even sleep under here the whole night if I have too," he said being stubborn.

"But if you could bring Usa-chan down here then I can sleep down here," he added.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 4:35 am

Mori just looked at Hunny and said, "Don't trust ME Mitsukuni? Who was the one that tried to sneak behind my back?"

Mori was now getting on Hunny's guilt side. Mori sighed and said, "No, Usa-chan doesn't like under the bed, and all the condensed air and dust particles down there are bad for your lungs Mitsukuni. Please come out."

Mori was now getting worried because of how late it was getting. Sure Hunny could probably stay up and prance around all over the place... but that would mean that he would be asleep the entire next day, which wouldn't be good.

Mori sighed and though he told himself he was going to regret it, he said, "Mitsukuni... if you come out and get to sleep this second... I'll takeyoutothecandystoretomorrow."

Mori almost mumbled it because he knew if Hunny was in the candy store 1- he would get so much it would be a ton of money 2- Hunny would never want to leave and 3- Hunny would probably want to camp out right in there and Mori would have to literally drag and force him away.

Mori however knew that Hunny somewhat deserved it. He just wondered if Hunny had heard what he had said.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 4:39 am

"CANDY STORE!?" Hunny smiled widely then getting out from under the bed and prancing around in circles around Mori as if Hunny was in orbit of Mori. He then grabbed his pink bunny Usa-chan and throwing him up in the air.

"CANDY STORE CANDY STORE CANDY STORE!" Hunny kept repeating. He was so excited he thought he would never be able to fall asleep now.

"YOU'RE THE BEST COUSIN EVER TAKASHI!" He said and hugged Mori tightly.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 4:44 am

Mori nodded but then warned, "ONLY... if you go to sleep right now... and I mean sleep, not stay awake in bed, SLEEP!"

Mori raised his eyebrow to his cousin, he knew he was probably going to regret telling Hunny about the candy store, however Hunny did deserve it and his teeth would be fine.

Mori laughed when Hunny jumped into bed and he slowly went around and climbed in on his side. Mori sighed and closed his eyes but listened to Hunny's breathing so he would know when Hunny was really asleep or when he was pretending.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 4:47 am

Hunny laid down and closed his eyes while smiling. He then actually fall asleep, his breathing became slower and his cute innocent face was so adorable no one could resist it (unless you're someone really really mean and hate cute and adorable faces!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 6:27 am

Mori watched and waited for Hunny to fall asleep, he then smiled and saw the clock, it was a little after 12:20. He sighed and closed his eyes and then eventually fell asleep also.

Around 3 in the morning, Mori woke up for no apparent reason and looked over at Hunny, who was still sleeping. He then realized that it was still raining, and pretty fiercely at that. Mori sighed and knew that the carnival was going to be postponed.

Mori smiled and fell asleep while listening to the rain and didn't wake up until morning.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 6:34 am

The next morning Hunny woke up and smiled widely. He noticed his cousin still sleeping so the best way to wake him up is to be very loud.

"TAKASHI IT'S MORNING!" Hunny said smiling and jumping up and down the bed. "WAKE UP TAKASHI WAKE UP!" Hunny laughed. "YOU PROMISED ME CANDY AT THE STORE!!!!!!!" Hunny reminded Mori of what he regretfully said to the cute innocent Hunny.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 6:38 am

Mori opened his eyes slowly, unlike Hunny and Kyoya; he wasn't someone to get super angry when he was awakened. His face was just normal and didn't really show any emotion, all he said was, "Hmm..." then turned over and went back to sleep.

Mori could have gotten up quickly and awoken himself, but he was warm and comfortable in the bed at the moment and didn't want it to end. He had been having a dream and wanted to continue it.

At the present state of his mind, he vaguely remembered promising the candy store to Hunny, but at the moment he didn't really want to think about anything other than sleeping. Hunny, of course, thought otherwise.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 7:01 am

"TAKASHI WAKE UP WERE BURNING DAYLIGHT!" Hunny said. He then pulled the covers off of Mori and jumped on top of him.

"If you don't wake up I'll.... do something!" Hunny said shaking his cousin awake. "Come on I need candy before I'll die! You don't want your cousin to die do you?" Hunny asked.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 7:05 am

Mori sighed and sat up but put a hand over his eyes. He said in a low but pleasing voice, "Mitsukuni... what time is it?"

Mori didn't take his hand off of his eyes, if Hunny said something early in the morning, he was going to collapse into the bed again, no matter what Hunny did. It was Sunday and Mori had the right to sleep in.

Mori however knew that he did promise to take Hunny to the candy store, and he would... even if it meant getting up when he didn't want to.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 7:20 am

"Umm...." Hunny looked at the clock and noticed it was WAY to early and none of the stores were opened unless they were 24 hour stores.

"It's..." Hunny then said in a super low voice, "5:30inthemorning" He said.

He hoped Mori didn't quite get it and he put his hand over Mori's hands that was covering his eyes so he wouldn't see the clock.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 7:32 am

Mori was still somewhat asleep and didn't make out Hunny's words. He asked in somewhat of a sleepy tone, "What did you say? Sorry Mitsukuni, I didn't hear you..."

Mori didn't want to have to open his eyes to see the clock, he enjoyed them being closed. Mori waited for Hunny to tell him the time again, he hoped it wasn't earlier than 8 or 9. Any earlier than that and Mori would be angry that Hunny would even think of waking up. (XD XD!!)

Mori then asked again, "So what time did you say?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 8:24 am

"It is umm... IT IS 5:33 IN THE MORNING!!!!" He said quickly then covered up his mouth with his hands as if he said something bad. He was on top of Mori and looked down at his sleepy cousin to see what he would do.

"Do I get my candy now?" He asked.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 20, 2010 3:36 am

Mori sighed and just relaxed again and said, "Mitsukuni... wake me up at 8 and THEN we will discuss candy. Till then get more sleep."

Mori hoped that Hunny wouldn't go running through the halls in search of candy, he wouldn't want to have to clean up the mess of Hunny looking over the house for candy.

Mori then fell back to sleep, and wanted to stay asleep no matter what his cousin did.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 20, 2010 3:48 am

Hunny sighed and got off of his cousin sitting on the bed crossed legged and crossed armed not knowing what to do. He then was bored and stood up on the bed and got down getting ready for the day. By the time he was all finished it was then 5:59.

Hunny sighed yet again and went to the halls pacing back and forth.

Mori sleeps too much, he needs to wake up! Hunny thought to himself impatiently. He then went back in the room and noticed it was 6:45. He then had an idea and changed the clock to 8:30. He gave a small little laugh then shook his cousin.

"Takashi, It's 8:30, I gave you 30 extra minutes to sleep in come on lets go to the candy store!" Hunny smiled innocently to his sleeping cousin.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 20, 2010 7:38 am

Mori woke up and swore that he had JUST fallen asleep and that time had passed so fast that it was as if he had just fallen asleep and then just woke up. He however made his eyes open and acknowledged that it was indeed 8:30.

Mori sighed, sat up and started rubbing his eyes. He then said, "Ok, ok I did promise you that." He just thought that he was being more tired than usual, but he was happy that Hunny had been kind enough to allow him to sleep in another 30 minutes.

Mori got up and stood up and then said, "Let me take a quick shower to wake me up ok? five minutes tops..."

Mori walked past Mitsukuni, who had a devious smile on his face (Mori didn't know why) and went to the showers. He got his clothes also and as he had said, in about 5 minutes he was done and already dressed and now officially awake... for the most part.

Mori got out of the bathroom and smiled at his cousin, who was sitting there innocently. Mori sighed and said, "Ok, we can go." Mori then looked out the window and it was still raining and slightly foggy. He frowned and said, "Mitsukuni, get your sweater... its still raining..."

Mori couldn't tell the actual time because in the rain, even the early morning acted as later in the day. As Hunny got his jacket on, Mori found two umbrellas and took them with him.

((OMG HUNNY IS SO EVIL HAHAHAHA GO HUNNY!))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next