Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Kyoya's mansion EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Kyoya's mansion EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Kyoya's mansion EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Kyoya's mansion EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Kyoya's mansion EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Kyoya's mansion EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Kyoya's mansion EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Kyoya's mansion EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Kyoya's mansion EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Kyoya's mansion

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoya's mansion Empty Kyoya's mansion

Post  Julia Tue May 11, 2010 8:27 am

Where Kyoya stays and studies and works and... works and finds things out that everyone has no idea how he found out!

~Post here

Kyoya's mansion Kyoyao10
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Kyoya's mansion Empty Re: Kyoya's mansion

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 3:16 am

It was Saturday and Kyoya was doing homework in his room, he was typing it up (as per usual) and hoped no one would come to bother him. He also had in the back of his mind the reminding voice that said he had to organize the carnival and then study for an upcoming test.

Kyoya typed quickly on his computer and was happy with being able to actually get some homework done... until he heard the doorbell ring through the house...

((Lol! Enter Tamaki XD))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 4:06 am

Tamaki thought it was a great idea to go see his best friend Kyoya and hang out with him so he decided to go to Kyoya's house. He rang the doorbell and without anyone to answer he walked in.

"OH KYOYA!!!!! MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" Tamaki yelled so the whole mansion could hear him, "COME DOWN HERE I HAVE SOMETHING TO TEEELLLL YOOOUUUU!!!!

Tamaki waited for his friend to come down stairs to see what Tamaki has to say. He had a huge silly grin on his face and when servants passed by him they looked at him weirdly.
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 4:51 am

Kyoya sighed, saved the project he was working on, pushed out his chair and walked out while putting his hands in his pockets. Kyoya knew being able to do homework on a saturday was just too good to be true.

Kyoya walked down the large staircase with his hands in his pockets. He saw his best friend and just rolled his eyes. Kyoya made it to the bottem of the stairs and his glasses had a glare to them.

Kyoya then said with his normal tone, "Why am I not suprised you are here Tamaki?"
Kyoya wondered if Tamaki was going to drag him somewhere to stalk Haruhi or something similar to that.

Today, Kyoya was out of his uniform and was in a plain red shirt with jeans. Needless to say, he still looked very good.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 am

Tamaki grinned at his friend, "LET'S GET SOME RAMON KYOYA! THIS IDEA HATCHED IN MY HEAD AT 4 IN THE MORNING AND I COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU!" Tamaki said loudly.

"So what do you say!? LETS GO!" Tamaki said grabbing his friend and dragging him out the door.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 am

Kyoya got out of Tamaki's grasp and stoped walking. He crossed his arms and said with his eyebrows narrowed, "YOU expect ME to just jump up and go do whatever your brain hached out at THE BLINK OF AN EYE?!"

Kyoya had a slightly angry aura, but he calmed down and said, "I will have you know, I have homework to do, and then organize the carnival and study."

Kyoya uncrossed one of his arms and pushed up his glasses so they glared, which was actually hard to do and took practice. Kyoya then said, "Are you sure you don't just want me to go and get Ramen with you because you want to stalk Haruhi?"

Kyoya knew that Haruhi was going to the park with the twins, he however wondered if Tamaki knew that she was doing that.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 5:19 am

"No of course not, we haven't spend any time with each other since the host club as got in our way and everything, I saw we should go have some fun with each other! SO WERE GETTING RAMEN RATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Tamaki said.

"PLEASE!" Tamaki gave his adorable cute puppy face to Kyoya.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 13, 2010 5:27 am

Kyoya looked at Tamaki but didn't give in... yet. He first lowered his head and closed his eyes and said, "What makes you think that that face will work on me?"

Kyoya knew that he was probably going to give in. He made a quick glance at Tamaki and sighed at the puppy dog look he was getting. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, but then said, "Fine... I guess I can do my homework later, after all it is due next week."

Kyoya checked to make sure he had his wallet (which had a lot of money in it) and his cell phone and then walked past Tamaki and outside. He didn't tell his family, they didn't need to know everything he did and it was a waste to bother them. If they were actually worried (which they wouldn't be) they would call his cellphone.

Kyoya wondered if Tamaki knew about Haruhi and the twins, or if he really actually wanted to go out for Ramen with him. Either way, he would analyze the situation when he got there.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 13, 2010 5:43 am

(TO THE RAMEN PLACE!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 1:23 am

Kyoya's father called for Kyoya to meet him in his study, he was going to tell Kyoya to do harder in school and get close to some students who were now vital to his company because they were the sons of a possible business partner.

Mr. Ootori however was suprised when his daughter returned and said, "Father, Kyoya has gone out with Tamaki today. I am not sure when he shall be back."

Mr. Ootori frowned and said outloud to his daugher, "As the third son, he should not be wasting his time or taking time off. If he wants to take over this company, he has to work not only harder than his brothers, but also show to me he is worthy."

Fuyumi smiled to herself, she knew her father actually was somewhat planning to pass the business to Kyoya, even if no one else knew it yet. Kyoya believed that he did not stand a chance with his older brothers, but Fuyumi knew better. She however did not appreciate her father's almost tortue on Kyoya. She knew better not to tell her father that though.

She smiled at Mr. Ootori and said, "Father, he does have his cellphone if you really need him." Fuyumi's father looked at her and said, "Hmm, is that so? Well very well then, you may go."

She bowed and left the room. Mr. Ootori then went to his cellphone and debated at first wheather he should call his third son.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 7:25 am

((continued from the Festival after it began pouring))

Kyoya and Tamaki got home, both drenched. It was seriously raining outside and Kyoya knew he had to check the weather on his computer to see if it was going to keep raining the next day.

Kyoya smiled to Tamaki and said, "Come on I will let you borrow some of my clothes." Kyoya and Tamaki went to his room and the second Kyoya got into his room, he took off his wet t-shirt right in front of Tamaki.

Kyoya then went to his drawer where his clothes were and pulled out two pairs of pajamas and some underwear. Kyoya was still shirtless in front of Tamaki, but he quickly went into the bathroom and got a towel and dried his beautiful chest off. He noticed Tamaki looking at him and said, "You may change in the bathroom if you like."

Kyoya raised his eyebrow and continued saying, "There is another towel in there for you to dry off with."

Kyoya almost laughed at the speed that Tamaki went into the bathroom with. While Tamaki was in the bathroom, Kyoya removed his clothes and dried himself off then got into his warm pajamas before Tamaki was out.

Kyoya was drying his hair by the time Tamaki came out; his glasses were still on and not wet with rain now. Kyoya then laughed and said, "Some storm huh?" He went quickly to his laptop and pulled up what the storm was going to be like.

Kyoya sighed and told his best friend, "Tamaki, we might have to postpone our carnival... it is going to rain all through tomorrow and perhaps a bit on Monday..."

Kyoya was actually smiling, this meant he indeed had more time to work on the carnival.

Last edited by Julia on Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 7:38 am

Tamaki was blushing when he was seeing Kyoya taking off his shirt he tried so hard to stop blushing when Kyoya gave him pajamas. He ran into the bathroom and he looked at himself in the mirror he was obviously red in the face as if he was sun burned.

Why am I acting like this!? It's not like I seen Kyoya shirtless before! Get a hold of yourself Tamaki! God, what happened now how did Kyoya look really hot now!

Tamaki gave a sigh and took off his wet clothes and dried himself with the towel then went inside the pajamas he was borrowing from Kyoya. He went outside and noticed Kyoya looking at his laptop and saying it will be raining all day tomorrow.

Tamaki gave a mischievous smile grabbing one of the pillows and hitting Kyoya on the back with it. "HAHA! GOT YOU KYOYA!" He laughed. They got into a huge pillow fight and acted as best friends would act. They were having so much fun.

"Kyoya you can't get me!" Tamaki laughed hitting Kyoya.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 7:57 am

Kyoya growled and said in a Kyoya way, "This calls for....WAR!!"

Kyoya grabbed one of his pillows and hit Tamaki squarely with it. Both of them totally forgot about what had happened when they got reallly close. They hammered each other for a while but then Kyoya got the upper hand and tackled Tamaki to the ground and stuffed his pillow on Tamaki's face so that the pillow was on one cheek and Tamaki's other side of the face was on the carpet, but he could still breathe.

Kyoya laughed and said, "So, do you demand a truce? It is obvious I have won the war." Kyoya chuckled and both of them did not realize that Kyoya had both legs on either side of Tamaki's body and they were very close. This showed that they were over the awkward feelings they had been having up until the pillow fight.

Kyoya then grinned and said, "You know, I think I could sleep on you Tamaki, by keeping the pillow there and then using your body as a bed, you could make quite a comfortable mattress."

Kyoya teased his best friend and waited to see what Tamaki would do.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 8:06 am

Tamaki growled, "NO FAIR YOU CHEATED YOU CHEATER!" He said. He was such a sore loser, but then accepted his defeat. "NO YOU CANNOT USE ME AS A MATTRESS!" He added.

Tamaki finally stood up and jumped on the bed making a mess out of it, "Come on Kyoya your bed is soft and bouncy!! That's what she said!" He added and laughed pulling his friend up on the bed. Tamaki then tackled him down he put one foot on Kyoya's back and was standing up and smiled, "I WIN!" He laughed.

Tamaki then laid down on the bed with Kyoya and went under the covers, "Kyoya my servant turn off the lights," he smiled clapping his hands together
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 8:17 am

Kyoya grinned but then got off of Tamaki and let him go. He growled and said, "Don't bounce on my bed; it might break some of the springs! Bed's are not for bouncing... on darn you Tamaki, what are you 10?"

Kyoya rolled his eyes and got into the bed with Tamaki. He growled to Tamaki, "You want the light off, go turn it off yourself. You may be president of the Host Club but I am not your servant Tamaki."

Kyoya was grinning when he said that to Tamaki, showing that he was also playing around like Tamaki was. Kyoya knew that there was a small button by his bed that would turn off (and on) all the lights. He had the device set it up himself when he realized it would be easier to turn off the lights after reading in bed or using his computer just sitting in bed. He then wouldn't have to get up and turn of the lights then crawl back into bed.

He knew Tamaki didn't know about the device, so he was planning on making Tamaki get out of bed, walk ALL the way over to the light switch, turn off the lights, then when Tamaki was back in bed, Kyoya would turn on the lights and tell Tamaki to go turn them back off again.

Kyoya then said, "Go on, turn of the lights Tamaki if you want them off so badly." Kyoya was grinning at his best friend when he said it.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 8:21 am

Tamaki grumbled and got out of the bed and walked ALL the way to the light switch then ALL the way back to the bed lying down comfortably, "there happy?" he said growling. He the on purpose kicked Kyoya off the bed for the fun of it.

"Oops, my mistake," Tamaki grinned saying what he said in a sarcastic voice. He then laughed.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 am

Kyoya growled and climbed back into bed but when he did so he also secretly pushed the button to get the lights back on. He put a shocked look on his face and said, "Oh what do you know? The lights are back on; you should go turn them off because you obviously need the practice."

Kyoya had an almost evil look in his eyes, but it made his eyes look even cooler. Kyoya waited for Tamaki go to turn the lights back off, and was close to laughing as he lay in bed.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 16, 2010 8:31 am

"Kyoya I think your house is haunted!" Tamaki said in a scared voice when he noticed the lights turn back on. "MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SCARED!" He yelled and grabbed a hold on Kyoya's arm and not letting go.

"WHAT IF THE GHOST HURTS ME OR EVEN EATS ME! I CAN'T LET IT HURT MY BEAUTIFULNESS!" Tamaki said being dramatic. He was hugging Kyoya's arm tightly that the circulation in his arm was slowing down.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 16, 2010 8:42 am

Kyoya rolled his eyes and turned back off the lights with his other hand, he then said, "No I am doing that... um Tamaki you see that arm you are holding onto? I need it back!"

Kyoya tried to pull his arm away from Tamaki, but Tamaki had it firmly. What Tamaki had said then hit Kyoya and Kyoya said in a humorous voice, "EAT YOU?!?!"

Kyoya rolled his eyes in the darkness, and with his other hand put his glasses on the dresser. He was sure that Tamaki couldn't see him take them off though. Kyoya noticed Tamaki still wouldn't let go and he was practically sleeping on his shoulder. Kyoya growled and said, "Tamaki... I need my arm back and you should go to sleep."
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Tamaki wasn't letting go of Kyoya's arm and said, "Yeah ghost could eat people!" Tamaki said being dramatic. He then grabbed a hold onto his thumb, "Ok good night Kyoya!" he smiled and 'fell asleep'.

He was trying to get Kyoya to be annoyed. Tamaki took a quick glance at the clock and it said it was 12'o clock in the morning so he tried to keep Kyoya awake for the whole night.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 am

Kyoya growled and sighed, "Tamaki, you know that I want to get some sleep. Tomorrow I should get up early and finish my homework and... are you even listening to me? TAMAKI WAKE UP THIS SECOND!"

Kyoya knew Tamaki was awake when he started laughing, Kyoya saw the clock and it was about midnight. He normally got to sleep around this time anyway, however he wasn't a morning person.

Kyoya then said in a calm tone (but it didn't last long), "Tamaki... Will you PLEASE let go of my thumb and let me get to sleep OR SO HELP ME I WILL TAKE ALL THE BLANKETS!"

Kyoya tried pulling his thumb out of Tamaki's grasp, however Tamaki also got a hold of his arm and made it so that he couldn't. Kyoya growled and started trying to pull the blankets off of his best friend.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue May 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Tamaki held on tighter to his arm and when Kyoya tried taking the blankets away Tamaki took the blankets and pulled them off of Kyoya.

"Mommy you shouldn't be mean to daddy," Tamaki said in a sleepy tone making it look like he was sleeping which he really wasn't.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 2:49 am

Kyoya raised his eyebrow in the dark (not that Tamaki could see it) at Tamaki's tired sound. Kyoya normally went to bed at 12 to 1 when he needed to get up early the next morning; however he could last till at least 4 or 5 if he had to get work done that night FOR the next morning. Kyoya knew he could outlast Tamaki and almost grinned to himself when he heard Tamaki's tired voice.

Kyoya spoke in a voice a little softer, trying to lull Tamaki into sleep. He said in his soft voice (which he rarely ever uses and I mean rarely), "Tamaki, you are tired, you should go to sleep..."

Kyoya was almost smirking to himself. He gave up the blanket battle since he didn't want Tamaki to be cold anyway, but he had the idea that when Tamaki went to sleep he would steal his arm back... well... more like reclaim his arm.

Kyoya waited for a few moments and asked softly, "Are you asleep yet?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 3:38 am

When Tamaki heard Kyoya's voice he nearly fell asleep and his grip loosened, but when he heard Kyoya's voice again he gripped tighter on Kyoya's hand then decided to wake up once again.

"NOPE!" He said out loud then let go of Kyoya and started jumping up and down on the bed, "I'LL STAY UP ALL NIGHT!" He said laughing. He was now really awake by now then he jumped down onto the bed and grabbed Kyoya's arm once again and had a tight grip on it.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 am

Kyoya sighed and decided he should sing Tamaki a lullaby. Kyoya was actually quite a good singer; he however thought differently and hated singing for ANYONE because he thought they would make fun of him.

Kyoya however knew that for a lullaby, you didn't have to be a good singer. He then said, "How about I sing you a lullaby and you GO to sleep?"

Kyoya had wanted to get up early Sunday to plan out some things, but Tamaki sleeping over had ruined most if it and now he was probably going to wake up after the time he had wanted to.

Kyoya then said, "So are you going to go to sleep?" While he said it, he was slowly trying to pull his arm away from Tamaki, and it was somewhat working until Tamaki noticed and grabbed his arm tighter which made Kyoya stop and sigh and somewhat growl.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum