Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Kyoya's mansion

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoya's mansion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoya's mansion

Post  Collette Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:02 am

Tamaki walked closer curiously, "what's she saying Kyoya!?" he asked trying to take the phone away from him.

"Mmm very interesting so did your day go well Kyoya?" Hikaru asked pretending to be Haruhi and Kaoru cracked up in the background. He quickly ran out so Tamaki wouldn't hear his voice.
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 am

Kyoya saw Tamaki starting towards the phone so Kyoya put his hand on Tamaki's forehead and pushed him away.

"I hear that Tamaki met some girl is that right?"

Kyoya grinned at Tamaki, who probably wanted the phone now. Kyoya briefly heard Kaoru in the background but he got softer so he must have run out of the room. Kyoya was grinning to Tamaki and asked, "How do you think he feels about this new girl Haruhi?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 am

Tamaki then got wide eyed when they were talking about Amara, "NO HARUHI DON'T LISTEN TO HIM I NEVER MET ANYONE!" He yelled desperately trying to get the phone.

Kaoru came just in time to hear Tamaki say that and it was LOUD! The twins burst out laughing but it wasn't loud enough for Tamaki to hear. Hikaru then said, "Oh yeah I wonder if Tamaki LOVES her!" he said laughing.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:04 am

Kyoya's eyes flashed, not his glasses but his eyes, and he said, "Oh yes I think so also... I think he really LOVES her. I am quite impressed you made that connection Haruhi."

Kyoya grinned and said, "You know when he and that girl were walking home..."

Kyoya didn't finish because Kyoya's FATHER entered the room and saw Kyoya with the cell phone, pushing Tamaki backwards.

Kyoya realized that Tamaki didn't see his father so all he said was, "Yes Haruhi, I think that will be excellent for the carnival. Don't worry, I will take care of it... goodbye."

Kyoya shut the phone before 1-Tamaki could get it and 2- before the Twins could even say anything else. Kyoya was going to call them back but first he had to talk to his father.

Kyoya pushed Tamaki backwards onto the sofa and before Tamaki could say anything Kyoya stood up to greet his father and said, "Hello sir, did you want to see me?"

Mr. Ootori was not smiling; he had the glare over his eyes and said, "Kyoya, when your friend leaves, we must talk..."

Mr. Ootori shut the door again and Kyoya hoped that he had not found out he 'skipped' school that day.

Kyoya looked serious and he didn't move but his eyes did move to Tamaki. After a few seconds a grin spread across his face and he dialed the twins' number again and said,

"Sorry HARUHI my father entered and I had to hang up. But anyway as we were saying, Tamaki just LOVES her."

Kyoya started walking around the room so that he would stay out of Tamaki's reach.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 am

Tamaki was getting hot headed and was demanding for the phone until Mr. Ootori walked in. Tamaki looked at him then felt a push and he landed on the couch. He noticed Kyoya's father and Kyoya both looked dead serious and he had a puzzle look on his face. He then noticed Kyoya dialing 'Haruhi' again.

((meanwhile))

The twins were laughing but then were confused when Kyoya was talking about the carnival and hung up. "That was weird," Hikaru said looking at his phone.

"Something came up?" Kaoru thought until the phone rang again.

"Hello?" Hikaru answered and put it on speaker phone so both the twins could hear.

"Ah that's why you hung up we were like confused," Hikaru smiled.

"Yeah! I think the boss loves Amara!" Kaoru gave a small laugh.

((meanwhile))

"KYOYA GIMME PHONE NOW!" Tamaki yelled running around the room trying to catch Kyoya he finally glomped him and tried taking the phone away.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:10 am

Kyoya grumbled in his head that he forgot to mess with the "attendance" list. He decided to do that soon and then have the school think it was a mistake.

Kyoya tried getting away from Tamaki but Tamaki glomped on him. Kyoya was on the ground still laughing and talking to "Haruhi" but still kept the phone away from Tamaki, even when Tamaki SAT on Kyoya.

Kyoya said to Haruhi, "I think we should send the lady a note that says how much he loves her, what do you say?"

Kyoya saw Tamaki reach for the phone so Kyoya captured One of Tamaki's hands and then rolled them over so that he was practically sitting on Tamaki and still keeping the phone away.

If Kyoya was paying attention to them other than keeping the phone away, and messing with Tamaki, he would see that he had put them in a position similar to that that he was in when Kyoya's sister walked in.

Kyoya decided if Tamaki got a hold of the phone he would tell Tamaki that it wasn't Haruhi, but until then, he tried to keep the phone out of Tamaki's hold, even if it meant them being on top of one another.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 am

"KYOYA GIVE ME THE PHONE! HARUHI DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT THIS FREAK IS SAYING!" Tamaki yelled.

The twins laughed on the other end and replied, "Oh yes she would surely love to know about Tamaki's feelings!"

When Kyoya was not on top of Tamaki he yelled again, "KYOYA GET OFF ME!!!"

"Oh! Kyoya what are you doing to Tamaki!?" the twins teased Kyoya taking the whole situation the wrong way.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:32 am

Kyoya's glasses flashed but he quickly analyzed the situation and said, "Not until you behave Tamaki... oh and Haruhi, we are not doing ANYTHING in particular."

Kyoya grinned to Tamaki, hopping that he would get the subtle innuendo and not want his "daughter" to think that they were doing "anything". He knew the twins were going to get it, and probably laugh their heads off.

Kyoya then said to Tamaki, "Hmm that is better, stay just like that." Kyoya knew that OUT of context, the sentence he just said sounded SOOO wrong, but that was what he was going for.

Kyoya smiled and raised an eyebrow to Tamaki while looking down on him.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:38 am

"NO HARUHI MOMMY AND DADDY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki yelled.

The twins laughed their heads off once Kyoya said what he said and they put the phone down for a second so they can have a good laugh. Kaoru calmed down more then Hikaru and picked up the phone.

"Wow Kyoya! Naughty Naughty," He laughed.

On the other hand Tamaki blushed a lot, "KYOYA YOU SICK PERSON!" He yelled struggling to get free.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:48 am

Kyoya started laughing but held Tamaki down tighter. He said to 'Haruhi', "Yes Mommy and Daddy aren't doing anything."

Kyoya was a bit shocked at the VERY NOTICABLE blush that went on Tamaki's face. Kyoya was a bit taken back and was trying to figure out what it was from, it couldn't be from anything he said since he was of course joking around and Tamaki didn't like him... like that.

Kyoya however snapped out of it when Tamaki started struggling again. In a fast motion, Kyoya jumped off of Tamaki and backed up so that he was a fair distance away from his best friend. He started grinning to Tamaki, making it seem as if he didn't notice Tamaki blushing.

Kyoya chuckled and said, "Well should we tell Tamaki now?" Kyoya meant that if they should tell Tamaki that "Haruhi" wasn't Haruhi. He hoped that the twins would get the question without him spelling it out, if he had to ask, "Should we tell Tamaki you guys aren't really Haruhi" that would REALLLLY ruin it.

Kyoya knew that he was going to ask the twins later why Tamaki was blushing when he had said his innuendo, right now he was still wondering.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:56 am

Tamaki stopped blushing and was now hot headed, "KYOYA GIVE DADDY THE PHONE!"

The twins laughed, "Hey Kyoya let Kyoya take the phone away from you and we'll tell him ourselves!" The twins laughed.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 am

Kyoya said, "Hmmm... I don't know... "

Kyoya sat down and waited for Tamaki to try to get the phone away from him, this time Kyoya would allow Tamaki to take it, but he would make it look like Tamaki won.

Kyoya knew that while on the couch, if Tamaki made it so he couldn't get up and then tried to get the phone, Kyoya could make them roll over so it would be a very awkward position, but he wasn't going to do that.

Knowing his luck, if he DID do that, his sister would probably walk in on them. Kyoya smiled at Tamaki and said, "I do want to discuss what you are going to WEAR to the carnival, maybe something short or a two piece..."

Kyoya waited for Tamaki to attack him and try to get the phone.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 am

Tamaki blushed thinking how Haruhi would look like what Kyoya explained.

The twins laughed, "Oh yes I would LOVE to be wearing that!" The twins laughed hard.

Tamaki snatched the phone and smiled, "haha I win, Hello Haruhi? This is daddy hear just ignore what mommy and I said ok?" He said.

The twins cracked up laughing hard, "Boos your so stupid! You just made it sound more perverted!" They laughed.

"IT WAS YOU!? I HATE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE GROUNDED!" Tamaki yelled and thought it would be great revenge to act sad to make Kyoya feel bad. Tamaki hung up the phone on the laughing twins and put it on the table and faced his back toward Kyoya looking down at the ground looking extremely sad and it looked like he was crying.

He put his hand over one eye, "how could you?" he said in a very sad tone of voice but behind his acting he was smiling a bit.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 am

Kyoya stopped laughing and actually thought that Tamaki was really hurt. He started to say, "Tamaki, sorry, I thought it was really funny, you know that as a best friend I should have permission to tease you..."

Kyoya stood up and put a hand on Tamaki's shoulder and said, "I guess I should say sorry now..."

Kyoya didn't want to actually hurt Tamaki, it was just a really funny joke at the time and he knew that when Tamaki left, he was going to call the twins up and laugh again.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 am

Tamaki smiled widely the sighed and say, "no it's ok I have my revenge," he turned around smiling in a teasing way. "Got you," he smirked, "do you really such a joke would get to my head!?" He laughed.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:02 am

Kyoya raised his eyebrow but then put the glare on his glasses. He chuckled and said, "You are right... hmm ok fine you had revenge, but I still say... IT WAS SO FUNNY!"

Kyoya laughed and grinned then said, "Well as fascinating as it would be for you to stay here, you probably should get home so my father can talk with me..."

Kyoya knew he could "hack" into the school's attendance program easily so he only needed a few minutes before he talked with his father.

Kyoya smiled and walked Tamaki to the front door and said, "Ok well goodbye Tamaki."

Kyoya waved goodbye to Tamaki and once he was done and closed the door, he raced to his room, changed the attendance and then went to his father.

((you want to be the father quickly? ^_^ for me? lol))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:09 am

"Bye best friend!" Tamaki laughed and walked home.

Kyoya's father (which is me for the time being) walked inside Kyoya's room since he noticed Tamaki left. It came right on time since Kyoya was done hacking the school computer. "From the looks of it your friend is gone, Kyoya it's time to talk," he said and there was a glare in his glasses (Kyoya took that move from his dad XD).
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:14 am

Kyoya knew that the attendance records were now changed, so if his father said "You were absent from school today... tell me this instant why that is so..." Kyoya would smile and say, "I wasn't absent father... I can tell you everything that happened in class if you want me to, but I am saying that the attendance program must have made a mistake."

Kyoya knew exactly what to do and how to get out of it. He however still didn't like it when his father used the glare on him (which he got his glare also from his father) but he didn't show any sign that it was affecting him.

Kyoya just smiled professionally and said, "Yes sir? What must we talk about?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:20 am

Kyoya's father was super stern and scary at times, "You were absent from school today tell me this instant why that is so," he demanded Kyoya to answer him.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:23 am

Kyoya wanted to grin to himself but all he said in his head was, "Man I am good!!!"

Kyoya smiled kindly at his father and said politely, "I don't know what you mean sir... I was at school, I could tell you everything that happened in class if you don't believe me... but the attendance must have made a mistake, do you mind checking again?"

Kyoya wanted to start laughing his head off, but he didn't. All he did was waited for his father to get out his cell phone and call the school... he then knew the school was going to say, "Hold on sir let me check again... Oh I'm sorry sir... but Kyoya Ootori WAS at school today, sorry for the mess up. Goodbye sir."

Kyoya could already hear them and wanted to grin, but didn't.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:30 am

Kyoya's father looked at him sternly before taking out his phone. He then dialed the number to the school and when they answered he asked if Kyoya was there.

"Hold on sir, let me check... Ah yes he was at school! Sorry for the mess up I probably read it wrong, sorry sir. Hope you have a nice day," and the lady hung up.

Mr. Ootori didn't put down his phone and listened to the beeps after they hung up. He felt angry, he hated having mess ups like that, he now had to apologies to his son for his mistake but instead he said.

"You were right," he said closing his phone and putting it in his pocket. He then left Kyoya's room without another word, no sorry not anything.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:40 am

Kyoya smiled and overheard the other side (since his father's phone was loud). He couldn't wait to start laughing.

Kyoya however looked professional towards his father and when his father angrily closed the phone and practically growled, "you were right." Kyoya wanted to smirk and ask him how he felt saying that. He however didn't and waited for his father to leave.

Once his father did leave and Kyoya knew it was safe, he started laughing very, very hard. He was laughing still when his cell phone rang and he picked it up,

"Yes?" Kyoya heard it was the twins and started laughing again.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:07 am

The twins were laughing also, "What are you laughing at?" they asked on the other line laughing.

"All we originally called you because we wanted to take pictures of you as Amara so can you be her tomorrow?" They asked still kind of laughing.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 am

Kyoya stopped laughing but was still grinning from ear to ear and said, "I just tricked my father and the attendance people into thinking Kyoya wasn't absent today... that was funny, but um you have my clothes so will I just go super early to school again?"

Kyoya grinned, he actually didn't mind being Amara again. He however then realized something, "Hmm... I wonder, since Tamaki knows now Amara... I think he might try to get her to like him this time... meaning I have to make sure I keep on my toes and make him stay interested in Amara..."

Kyoya laughed and said, "But nonetheless, I'm up for it!" Kyoya actually couldn't wait to mess with Tamaki… he just knew that this time he would make the attendance fixed before his father got a call.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 am

The twins laughed, "awesome! Alright then we'll come early for your costume so you better come!" they smiled though Kyoya couldn't see it.

"Oh yes he is VERY interested in Amara so just tease and play with Tamaki so he wouldn't loose interest though I don't think he wouldn't," the twins laughed.

"Anyways we better get going were trying to figure out what to wear for the carnival, so talk to you tomorrow Kyoya, bye," and they hung up cracking up laughing from Tamaki's stupidity.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum