Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Kyoya's mansion

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoya's mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyoya's mansion

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 4:45 am

Just the growl that was made from Kyoya made Tamaki laugh, he acted as if he was drunk.

"Hey Kyoya we should have the whole host club have a sleep over at your house!" Tamaki laughed, "and no I am not 4 I do not need a lullaby!" He added.

Each minute Tamaki's grip loosened and he was just falling asleep no matter how much strength he had he could stay up. He opened his eyes and noticed it was 2 in the morning. Tamaki's eyes just began to close and finally he was about to sleep but he wouldn't let go of Kyoya's arms. It's as if he gripped his arm tightly while falling asleep.
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 6:22 am

Kyoya had an angry look in the dark and growled out, "If you even thought I would allow the whole host club to stay at my place you are even crazier than I had originally thought."

Kyoya knew he would NOT allow them to ever stay the night, Mori and Hunny would be probably fine, Haruhi would be fine however Tamaki would probably keep saying how she was his daughter and how they had to make her more like a girl, the twins would just be pure chaos and mess up his room like his sister normally does, and Tamaki would... just be Tamaki.

Kyoya then laughed and said, "Yeah, you are not four... you are two." Kyoya laughed gently so he wouldn't wake up as much. For once Kyoya's voice was soft and gentle.

Kyoya knew that Tamaki was eventually going to sleep. He decided it wasn't that bad to have his arm captured, though he did want it back and for Tamaki to get off of him, but he closed his eyes for a second and waited for Tamaki to go to sleep. When he opened his eyes a little later to look at the clock and it was already 2 in the morning. Kyoya frowned and knew that Tamaki was probably about to go to sleep, however he still wouldn't let go.

Kyoya closed his eyes again and decided he would wait a little longer and then get Tamaki off of him, however while waiting for Tamaki to fall asleep, he also fell asleep and never got the chance to pry Tamaki off of him. They both pretty much crashed at the same time.

((There finally they are asleep, sheesh took them long enough! Ok next post will be morning and Kyoya is SCARY if he gets woken up XD!! And Tamaki goes home and the twins come over to say thanks and they see his sister and HAHAHA THEY MAKE A PLAN WITH HIM TO DRESS AS A GIRL HAHAHAHA ok sorry that will be fun ^_^))
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 6:43 am

The next morning came by quickly and the sun rays went over Tamaki's eyes waking him up. When he woke up his eyes were moist and glittery in the sun. He looked over to his best friend Kyoya who was still sleeping and a idea hatched in his brain. He gave a wide smile and gently got off the bed and went to the bathroom to fill a bucket of cold water and put it over Kyoya he then grabbed a loud horn and honked it SUPER loud which made Kyoya jump then Tamaki poured the cold water on Kyoya's head.

The next thing Tamaki did was laugh so hard he could literally break his gut open. "YOU'RE FACE IS PRICELESS KYOYA!" Tamaki choked out. He was now rolling over the the floor laughing.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 am

Kyoya was sleeping peacefully, his face was totally blank and it looked as if he could have been dead except you could see his peaceful and easy breathing. Kyoya stayed asleep and was not suspecting of anything, he was nice and relaxed unlike he normally was all day. During the day he was under the pressure of his 2 older brothers and his father and all the budgeting of the Host Club. Sleep was the time he was relaxed.

So here Kyoya was, relaxed, sleeping and... BAM!!!

Right in Kyoya's ear was the loudest blast of a horn that he had ever heard. He frantically jumped up to a sitting position and there wasn't any time to see what was happening because out of nowhere, a whole bunch of super cold water drenched him while in bed.

The next thing Kyoya heard was Tamaki laughing and that’s when his anger was unleashed. When Kyoya wanted to be, he was very scary, especially if he was even just a little angry. This was a whole other story, he was VERY angry, not just a little, VERY!

Kyoya clenched his teeth and his hair was covering his face so Tamaki couldn't see his eyes without his glasses. He started to say softly but in such a scary tone and way that it probably could have made Mori terrified. "Tamaki... you... shouldn't... have done that..."

As Kyoya spoke, it almost looked as if a dark and almost evil aura. Kyoya then looked at Tamaki and his hair only covered one eye. The eye that was looking at Tamaki looked so frightening that it is impossible to describe.

In two terrifying words, Kyoya said, "Get... out…"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 am

"OH LOOK AT THE TIME I MUST BE GOING NOW! THANKS FOR THE SLEEP OVER BYE KYOYA!" Tamaki ran for his life leaving his best friend behind.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 7:28 am

Kyoya sighed and didn't care that the bed was wet (thats what she said!) from the water that Tamaki poured over him (thats what she said!) and he laid back down and tried to get some more sleep until he had to work on the carnival. He heard the rain still falling outside, yet it wasn't as hard as it had been. Kyoya just closed his eyes and finally just started relaxing then... DIIINNNGGG DOOONNNGGG!!!

The doorbell rang loud throughout the house and Kyoya growled then got up. He put on his glasses and noticed his shirt was all wet (THATS WHAT...ok I’m stopping now!). He growled but decided there wasn't any time to pick another shirt.

Kyoya went out of his room and down to the door, since the rest of the family was gone, and while he was walking down, he moved a hand through his hair to made it look cool from being wet with water.

Kyoya opened the door and blinked twice when he saw the twins were there. He asked nonchalantly, "Oh, you two... well you may enter."

Kyoya let the two trouble making twins in and then started walking towards his room, he was getting cold from having a damp t-shirt. He knew that soon the twins would ask why his t-shirt was wet.

Kyoya asked on the way to his room, "And to what honor do I have of you two visiting me?"

They made it to Kyoya's room and Kyoya quickly took of his shirt and went to his drawer. He rummaged through it and listened to what the twins were saying. When they were done talking, he was still rummaging around and growled, "Darn my sister... she messed up all my clothes... again..."

Kyoya finally chose a nice white button up t-shirt and turned to the twins.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 7:40 am

"Hello Kyoya," Kaoru smiled as he was leaning on his twin brother Hikaru.

"I hope It's not to early in the morning we just wanted to tell you something we thought of last night," Hikaru said.

They smiled when they were invited in and they went upstairs to Kyoya's room, "so why is you're shirt wet?" they asked.

When Kyoya told them the story they both laughed out loud then calmed down, "Ok sorry Kyoya that was a great story!" Hikaru laughed.

"Ok so anyways we were thinking that we should get Tamaki really good and trick him during the carnival so here is the plan we could get him too-" Before Kaoru could finish his sentence Kyoya's sister came in and started to talk to Kyoya on how messy his room was.

The twins looked at each other and gave one another a great big smile and a evil devilish laugh. Once Kyoya's sister left they looked at Kyoya.

"Never mind the carnival, we make you a girl and make Tamaki fall in love with you and we'll laugh out loud once he finds out you're Kyoya!" The twins laughed at the idea.

"IT WILL BE PERFECT!" They laughed even harder now. (thats what she said!)
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed May 19, 2010 7:59 am

Kyoya was listening while the twins spoke, however was also thinking about how his sister had messed up his room.

When his sister barged into the room she cut the twins off. She smiled and said, "Oh sorry, I didn't know you had friends over. But Kyoya, I have to say your room is a mess! You really need to straighten it up."

Kyoya sighed and pushed up his glasses but then said somewhat nicely to his sister, "Yes welcome back from the mall my sister, and not to sound rude, but I say that my room would be neater if a certain sister of mine did not mess with my stuff... it took me forever to find this shirt."

Kyoya's sister just frowned and said, "Your room needs someone to straighten it out, and that is me... oh I forgot I am called away on something, make sure to do your homework Kyoya!"

Kyoya's sister left and Kyoya almost wanted to roll his eyes. He then looked over at the twins, who had the most devious look on both their faces.

Kyoya's eyes widened just a little when they said their plan and he said, while trying to not show much emotion, "If you think that I would ever look good as a girl... or that TAMAKI would like me... or that I would even LOOK anything like a girl... you both must be crazy..."

Kyoya crossed his arms and declared, "Tamaki sees many girls, each day, and flirts with them all... how on earth would he like ME? I would be a random girl, who would not look pretty, and what would I say? I was a student from somewhere and just... visiting? Please guys, that is just too silly for words."

Kyoya however was again surprised when he saw the twins' expression, which showed that they were willing to make Kyoya look like a girl and for Tamaki to fall in love with "her" no matter what it took!

Kyoya knew what they were thinking and said, "NO, Tamaki would never, ever, ever like a random girl... even if I was thinking about doing it... WHICH I AM NOT! But your plan would never, EVER, EVER work. I would not look good as a girl and THAT IS FINAL!"

Whatever Kyoya said probably didn't make a difference because the twins continued to grin.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 am

"Kyoya what if you did it and we plan out the whole carnival for you instead of you that would be a huge weight off your shoulders now what do you say?" The twins were still grinning evilly, "and besides he would notice you we'll introduce you to him, come on you know you want too."

Their devilish smile grew even eviler as they waited for Kyoya's answer.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 20, 2010 3:46 am

Kyoya sighed and said, "No, if you plan the carnival then it might turn out to be a disaster and I am almost finished... however I will do it on one condition..."

Kyoya smiled and his glasses flashed, "If you two promise to always count me in on your plans then I think I will agree to doing this... well whatever it is..."

Kyoya was someone that enjoyed knowing what was going on, and if he knew exactly what the twins were planning every time he would be able to enjoy what they were doing even more. Not that he would tell anyone what they were going to do, he just wanted to know.

Kyoya smiled and said, "I wouldn't get in your way, I would just want to know what you planned to do... but on the fact of being a girl... I think it would be easier to just go to the host room myself, if he knew you two knew me then it might change the way he would act towards me... but he has met many girls of all styles, I am sure he wouldn't actually like me as a girl... but enough said, I agree to being a girl for tomorrow."

Kyoya smiled almost as deviously as the twins (though of course not as much) he really did want to mess with Tamaki as a girl, or at least just pretend to be a girl for the day. Kyoya then laughed and declared, "You two really thought you would be able to plan a carnival? I am sorry but I will not allow that... but do we have a deal with you telling me your plans?"

Kyoya smiled at the twins and knew they were going to be overjoyed that he agreed to do this prank.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 20, 2010 3:52 am

"We have ourselves a deal!" The twins smiled and both stuck out their hands to shake on it.

"Let's shake on it," they said smiling. Once they shook hands the twins smiled, "Perfect, We'll bring you a dress for you tomorrow and trust us we won't give you anything to girly," the twins promises, "Oh meet us super early at school tomorrow so we can give you the dress and you can change into it, see you later!"

The twins waved bye and left Kyoya's mansion snickering the way out. They then both whispered to each other, "This is going to be our best plan yet!" they laughed and exited out the door.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 20, 2010 7:26 am

Kyoya smiled and since they both put out their hand, he shook Hikaru's hand with his right hand and Kaoru's hand with his left hand. He walked them to the door and said, "I will not accept anything other than dark blue… I will kill you both if you do something like that!”

Kyoya got up and walked them to the door and on the way he asked, “How are you going to make me look like a girl anyway?” Kyoya knew they would find SOMEWAY to do it, after all they were the twins, but he was still curious before hand.

Kyoya waved goodbye to them when they exited his mansion but didn’t hear what they had said. He hoped that he wouldn’t regret doing it but decided that he would probably enjoy messing with everyone.

He then realized he wouldn’t have a name as a girl. Before the twins could leave he called out, “HEY WAIT!” when they turned around he asked, “What is going to be my name?” Kyoya knew he could probably choose one but it would take forever and would be yet more work.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu May 20, 2010 7:57 am

"Ok, we can think of something with dark blue," Hikaru said.

"And trust us we can look like you're a girl, we got skillz," Kaoru smiled.'

"See ya!" they both said and left the mansion then heard Kyoya call them. They both turned around and walked to him, "what's up?" they asked. When Kyoya asked about his name they both stood there thinking.

"I'm not sure, how about Ayoyk it would be epic your name backwards!" Hikaru laughed with his twin.

"Anyways we'll think of something until ta~ta" And they left.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu May 20, 2010 8:09 am

Kyoya waved to them but said in his head, "AYOYK?!?!?!?!? THAT IS NOT A NAME!! Ok, well I will find a name after I finish the carnival..."

Kyoya then closed the door and went up to his room. His sister poked her head in and smiled, "Hey Kyoya, so your friends left?"

Kyoya smiled at her and nodded, he however asked, "Sister... if I was a girl, what is a girl name that would fit me the most?"

Kyoya's sister seemed so surprised that she just started at him and then started laughing. She smiled and with a hand wiped water from her eye that had formed from laughing too hard. She smiled and said, "I don’t know Kyoya... perhaps Amara?"

Kyoya grinned and his sister wondered why. She asked cautiously, "Kyoya... what is going on?" Kyoya smiled in his normal way and said, "Oh nothing... what is a random last name for a girl you can think of off the top of your head?"

Fuyumi shrugged and said, "Kai?" Kyoya went into 'thinking' mode and whispered to himself, "Amara Kai... yeah that sounds adequate..."

Kyoya smiled handsomely at his sister and said, "Thank you my Sister... now, I hate to bother you so I will go and work on the carnival and not bother you. Please excuse me."

Kyoya went to his laptop and turned it on and Fuyumi just shrugged and walked to his drawer. Kyoya sighed and only took his eyes off the screen to see her. He asked in his cautious way, "Fuyumi... what are you doing?"

Kyoya's sister smiled and just said, "I think you should be organized. You don't have time to arrange your wardrobe so I will do it for you."

Kyoya just rolled his eyes quickly but then went back to working. He didn't know what was going to come the next day, but he knew he had a name, and the twins were going to make him into a girl. It was going to be very hilarious.

Kyoya then realized he should tell the others that the carnival was canceled until next weekend. They probably already knew it, but he hoped he would get them before they even thought of going.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm

((Before Tamaki comes over))

The twins came over a little while laughing their heads off they couldn't wait to see Kyoya.

"I can't wait to see Kyoya," the twins laughed and rang the door bell once Kyoya answered the door the twins automatically asked.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? TELL US EVERYTHING!" They said laughing.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sun May 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Kyoya smiled and said, "Calm down, calm down, let's go into my room."

Kyoya let them follow him to his room and decided he needed to get out of the super new clothes and into some more comfortable ones. He pulled out some other clothes and set them down and then gave back the wig and dress.

"Here, keep that somewhere just in case I need it again."

Kyoya sighed and sat down on the couch in his room and smiled at the twins, he was happy to have his glasses back. He chuckled and said, "Well what do you want to hear first? Our classes together... um you already know the host club part... um well then there was when I walked him home...."

Kyoya grinned and chuckled to their anxious faces, he waited for them to try to calm down and stop laughing before they answered his question.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun May 30, 2010 10:02 pm

The twins entered Kyoya's room and took the girl clothes and set then near each other and before the could say anything they cracked up laughing.

"O.k from the very beginning! during your classes!" Hikaru laughed and Kaoru trying to calm down but failed horribly.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 31, 2010 1:07 am

Kyoya grinned and said, "Well first off, he took a little while to get over the initial shock and he actually messed up his words..."

Kyoya then told them the rest of the of what happened at school. He however didn't tell them about the walk home... yet.

Kyoya grinned as the twins laughed their heads off. He couldn't wait to tell them what he did to Tamaki when they were walking home, he waited for the twins to calm down enough to listen to him.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon May 31, 2010 8:45 am

The twins were crying from laughing to hard, "Ok ok what happened next!?" they asked as they wiped their tears away.

But every time Kyoya was about to talk they would crack up laughing again.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 am

Kyoya grinned and said, "Well I walked to his house with him... and JUST before leaving... I acted all shy and tried my best to blush and probably made him think that I was going to say something embarrassing... but then I leaned in really close, and he probably thought I was going to kiss him... but then I put my hand on his lips and grinned and said, 'See ya' and then walked away and left him totally dazed."

Kyoya smiled and pushed his glasses up as he told the twins, he waited for the new wave of laughter to start. This idea was truly a great one.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:22 am

Hikaru was laughing so hard now he fell off the couch and laughed while Kaoru said while laughing, "WE TOLD YOU IT WAS A GREAT IDEA! Would you do it again!?" He asked trying to calm down.

Hikaru couldn't even speak his face was red from laughing to much and lack of oxygen. Kaoru grabbed his arm and pulled him back on the couch still laughing for about a good 10 minutes until they calmed down... somewhat.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 am

A slight smile played on Kyoya's lips and he said, "I agree, it was very intriguing... and if I had the chance to do it another time I believe I would mess with Tamaki some more. However our fun is now had and I must work on the carnival. So even though I would love to stay and think about how funny it was... I must work."

Kyoya smiled and stood up, trying to show the twins they should leave so he could work in peace. When they did get up and continued to laugh even on the way out the door he laughed with them and said, "See you tomorrow guys."

He waved goodbye to them, went all the way back to his room, sat down at the computer, put his hands on the keyboard and... the doorbell rang.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 am

The twins continued to laugh and waved bye to Kyoya. Minutes later Tamaki came to the door and rang the door bell waiting for Kyoya to answer the door.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 am

Kyoya growled and got up and pushed his glasses up higher and so they had a glare, he then went to the door and saw Tamaki and raised an eyebrow, "Tamaki? What are you doing here?"

Kyoya wondered if he was there to talk about Amara.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 am

"I came here because so you won't hang up on me any longer," Tamaki said and invited himself in.

"I am mad at you, I had to dissect a frog and you weren't there to dissect it for me so I was nice enough to do it since ladies shouldn't get their hands dirty AND I FAINTED! YOU CANNOT SKIP SCHOOL EVER AGAIN!" Tamaki said being dramatic.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum