Ouran High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Come on in members!
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 am by Collette

» Kyoya's and Tamaki's classroom
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 am by Collette

» Kyoya's mansion
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 am by Julia

» dark door attached to the meeting room
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 am by Collette

» Random streets home
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:16 pm by Collette

» Entertain the ladies!
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:17 pm by Collette

» The Cafeteria
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 pm by Collette

» Haruhi's and the Twins class
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am by Julia

» Tamaki's house
Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm by Julia

Affiliates
free forum

Kyoya's mansion

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoya's mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyoya's mansion

Post  Julia Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 am

Kyoya raised his eyebrow and REALLY hoped that his father had not heard that... REALLY hoped. He rolled his eyes and walked away from Tamaki and into his room. He said while walking, "I might have to miss a day or two but it is no big deal. Next time just get a partner that doesn't mind doing it."

Kyoya almost smirked since he knew that "Amara" had not minded... she just wanted Tamaki to do it! Kyoya chuckled and said, "While you are here... tell me about that girl that you like so much."

Kyoya entered his bedroom while he asked Tamaki about Amara.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 pm

"I don't like her at all! Only as a friend," Tamaki said and crossed his arms. "She's SOO weird a different! She isn't like any other girl!"

He sat down on the couch, "She is so confusing!"
Collette
Collette
Admin

http://ouran-high-school.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:19 am

Kyoya couldn't help the smile that escaped his stoic attitude at the moment, he was just glad that Tamaki couldn't see it. He made the smile disappear so it was more like a flash of a smile and sat down onto the couch as Tamaki had.

While on the couch Kyoya smiled and put on his "interested" look and said, "And how is she confusing? This is quite intriguing really."

Kyoya then asked, "I thought you knew all the girls, what is it about her that you don't get?" Kyoya wanted to start laughing, but he was in control of his emotions and (unlike the twins) didn't laugh. He waited for Tamaki to respond to his questions.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 am

"Well it's like she has mood swings or something! First shes all ignoring me and don't care then shes cool and shes my friend then she tries kissing me then stops!" Tamaki explained.He then stood up and paced back and forth in Kyoya's room thinking.

"I DON'T GET HER!" He yelled at his roof.

Tamaki's phone then rang, "hold on real quick Kyoya," he said and answered his phone.

"Hello?"

"HOW WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND BOSS!?" The twins laughed.

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! YOU TWO STOP LAUGHING!" He said.

The twins kept laughing and Tamaki hung up on them.

"I hate though shady twins!" Tamaki said and squeezed his cellphone as if he was about to break it.

"They think that Amara girl is my girlfriend, she's just a girl and JUST a friend!" Tamaki said and his face red.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:29 am

Kyoya wanted to laugh, and he knew that as soon as Tamaki left he was going to. He however just pushed up his glasses and said, "She almost kissed you... interesting... now I have another question for you..."

Kyoya grinned to Tamaki and asked, "When she almost did, did you WANT her to?" Kyoya knew he had Tamaki pinned again.

Kyoya grinned at Tamaki, and didn't let him say anything because he then said, "I don't agree with the twins however... she isn't your girlfriend."

Kyoya smiled like a ^_^ but then said, "But seriously Tamaki, I'm not trying to be teasing, I generally want to know... did you... want her to kiss you?"

Kyoya had a 'serious' tone on, which he hoped that Tamaki would pick up on so that Kyoya could learn the truth. It was one of his tricks, when he started asking in a serious manner, Tamaki would normally pick it up and answer back truthfully.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:42 am

Tamaki stopped pacing and looked back into Kyoya's serious face. He now knew he could tell Kyoya the truth and Kyoya wasn't going to tease him. Tamaki blushed a lot then said in a very low murmur, "....yes...."

Tamaki went back into his pacing mode and kept blushing. He then heard one of the maids come in with some grape juice.

"Of course we would like some grape juice beautiful young maid," Tamaki said in his gentle voice he uses on all the ladies.

The maid blushed and smiled, "If you need anything just call!" she said and walked off.

Tamaki took a sip of his grape juice and tripped and spilled it over ALL over Kyoya's shirt.

"AH I'M SORRY! I'LL TAKE IT HOME AND CLEAN IT!" Tamaki said.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:46 am

Kyoya smiled and nodded and his eyes were calm, showing that he wouldn't make fun of Tamaki... though he wanted to! When the maid came in, Kyoya stood up to also get the juice. He took his juice and knew that his sister was probably behind thinking they needed something to drink.

Kyoya rolled his eyes when Tamaki used his voice on the maid, he however chuckled because he knew that with Amara, Tamaki had a hard time trying to do that even in the first place.

Kyoya set down his grape juice, and turned back to Tamaki but before he could say anything, Tamaki tripped and grape juice went all over his shirt. "AHH! TAMAKI!!!"

Kyoya grumbled and glared at Tamaki. Tamaki said he would clean it but Kyoya sighed and replied, "No, I am fine, I can clean it."

Kyoya then took off his shirt, since it was cold against his skin. He dried off his chest with the dry part of the shirt (since he was going to wash it anyway). He now was shirtless in front of his friend, but since they were both guys it was ok.

Kyoya looked at his shirt and moved to put it into the sink but Tamaki got in his way. Kyoya raised his eyebrow and said, "Tamaki, I can clean it, it is no big deal."
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 am

When Kyoya was about to put it in the sink Tamaki ran in front of him, "It's my problem let me clean it for you!!!!" Tamaki said grabbing the shirt. They were now playing tug-a-war with the shirt.

"GIMME!" Tamaki said and slipped once again and fell on top of Kyoya. They were SOOOOOO close to each other it seemed like Tamaki was about to kiss him. But before Tamaki was about get off of Kyoya, Kyoya's sister came in.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:57 am

Kyoya knew that Tamaki was stubborn, so it was going to take a lot to get him off of the fact that Kyoya could wash his own shirt.

Kyoya started fighting over the shirt but what he didn't expect was Tamaki to trip and make both of them fall to the ground. The shirt flew out of his hand and Tamaki was directly on top of him. Kyoya was caught off guard so he had a moment where his brain quit functioning and he didn't do anything.

All he did was look up at Tamaki, who had both arms on the side of his head and was looking down at him. Kyoya's mind came around and the first thing he thought was that they looked as if they were going to kiss... he knew they wouldn't but before Tamaki could get off of him, his sister walked in.

"Kyoya...oh sorry!" she quickly said and then shut the door again. Kyoya's eyes widened, he realized that the way they looked like (with his shirt off) was as if they had been having a make-out session. Kyoya grumbled and pushed Tamaki off of him and went to the door to get his sister but then diverted his direction and went and got another shirt.

"Tamaki, you are such a klutz!" Kyoya pulled the shirt over his head and laughed as he said it. He then said, "You are just SOOO lucky it wasn't my FATHER who walked in... if it was I would have to kill you." Kyoya smiled like ^_^ which was always scary because he normally meant it, even if he didn't seem like it.

Kyoya then went to the door and said, "I'll be right back, I have to correct what my sister is thinking. Stay here and don't destroy my room."

Kyoya ran out to track down his sister and tell her it was NOT what she thought. He wondered if he should trust Tamaki in his room, but he decided that there wasn't too much he could destroy.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:13 am

Tamaki was thrown off by Kyoya. When Kyoya left to tell his sister about the mistake Tamaki sat on the couch and blushed. That was the second time he was so close to Kyoya as if they were about to kiss and Tamaki felt different towards Kyoya now. He just hoped it wouldn't get to his head.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 am

When Kyoya told his sister what had happened, she started laughing and he was sure that Tamaki had heard it... in fact he was sure his father had heard his sister laughing. Kyoya just rolled his eyes and went back to his friend.

Kyoya opened the door and closed it behind him then said, "Hello, I see my room is still intact... so..."

Kyoya went over and picked up his shirt and looked at it, the grape juice had already stained so he sighed and said, "You know, I didn't really like that shirt." Kyoya threw it to the side then looked at Tamaki and pushed up his glasses, "So other than to bug me, what are you doing here Tamaki?"
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 am

Tamaki blushed and didn't look at Kyoya, "I really don't know," he said softly. He sat there his hands folded and his lips touching them while his elbows were digging into his knees.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 am

Kyoya raised his eyebrow, his friend was acting... not like normal. Kyoya sat down next to Tamaki and asked in an almost teasing voice, "Tamaki... What's the matter?"

Kyoya knew that Tamaki was thinking of something, but he didn't know what and just being Kyoya, he enjoyed knowing everything.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:26 am

"Oh it's nothing just thinking at random," Tamaki said standing up and being flamboyant as ever. He was waving his arms as if he was posing for some cameras.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 am

Kyoya rolled his eyes but then seemed to realize something and grinned.

"That's what I forgot! Cameras!... Thanks Tamaki."

Kyoya went to his laptop and pulled it up. While it turned on and he sat facing Tamaki, he asked, "So about this Amara girl, do you think if you saw her again you would ask her out?"

Kyoya knew he was probably never going to be Amara again, but just in case, he wondered what would happen if Tamaki saw her again. (That is if he saw her and didn't know it was Kyoya).
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 am

Tamaki stood there wondering about the question. Of course he wanted to ask her out but then he loved Haruhi then he grinned.

"Of course not! I don't want mommy to be jealous," he gave a mischievous look.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:52 am

Kyoya’s computer turned on and he started typing and said, “Mmm Hmm, you know I would be so jealous… jealous of the girl at least… you, not so much.”

Kyoya grinned and raised an eyebrow at Tamaki but went back to looking at the screen. He then continued to say, “If you were smart you would have invited her to the carnival.”

Kyoya grinned and waited for Tamaki to smack his forehead. Kyoya wondered if Tamaki had forgotten all about the carnival while around Amara.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:00 am

Tamaki paused there for a moment and looked like a statue he then smacked his forehead hard.

"WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?" He said out loud.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:15 am

Kyoya continued to grin. He now waited for Tamaki to start pacing up and down grumbling. Before Tamaki did so, Kyoya just said, "And you probably should have asked her why she was there in the first place... if you did, did you help her out with it?"

Kyoya raised an eyebrow at Tamaki. It was obvious that Tamaki had not gotten himself pulled together when he was around Amara. Kyoya chuckled and asked one last question, "You know when our new maid came in and you made her blush and smile and want to come back? Were you able to do that with Amara?"

Kyoya wanted to get Tamaki to realize he had not been able to. And to Kyoya's perspective, it was working.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 am

Tamaki was now pacing back and forth grumbling ignoring Kyoya's question until he said about the maid and everything.

He stopped pacing and looked up at the wall and wondered why he couldn't make Amara blush and smile but he can with the other girls.

"She's different," he whispered to himself.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Kyoya smiled and shrugged and replied, “Maybe she is the girl made for you.” Kyoya smiled and the glare on his glasses just automatically went on them. Kyoya then wondered briefly and out loud, but it was more a question to himself,

“Hmm, I wonder if she really is someone made for you…”

Kyoya smiled but and he kept his mind from digging deeper into his own question. If it was true and Amara was “made” for Tamaki, it would mean that KYOYA was made for Tamaki. Kyoya couldn’t bring himself to accept this and so he didn’t think about it and pushed it from his mind and went back to working on the carnival.

Kyoya grinned and he clicked a few buttons and said, “There, Photographers are officially hired.”
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

"Do you really think so?" Tamaki asked and turned to his friend, or I might say BEST friend.

"I hope she saw the posters from school saying to come to the carnival that would have been really awesome then you can meet her," Tamaki smiled widely getting his hopes high. But then Kyoya changed the subject to the carnival.

"I'm so excited for this carnival!" He said
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 am

"Mmm Hmm..." Kyoya went back to typing super fast ((FASTER THAN SETO KAIBA!) he had to bite his tongue in order not to laugh at the fact that Tamaki hoped that KYOYA could meet AMARA.

Kyoya controlled his urge to laugh and said, "Yes, that would be interesting, I would get to meet the girl that you are infatuated with."

Kyoya couldn't want to tell the twins that. He was about to say something else but then the phone rang. ((its the twins! ok?!! I have a funny idea!!))

Kyoya answered his cell phone and on the other side the two twins were talking. He wanted to get Tamaki's nerves up so instead of saying hi to the twins, he said, "Oh hello Haruhi, nice of you to call."

Kyoya hoped that the twins would pick up his hint so that they could all mess with Tamaki. If the twins didn't get his hint... they would be really confused!
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Collette Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Tamaki stood there and when the phone rang he looked at Kyoya and when he found out it was Haruhi his eyes widened, "my little girl is on the phone?" he whispered.

The twins on the other end were confused at first, "What? Were not-" then they got the hint.

"Ah," they snickered, "Tamaki is at your house isn't he?" they wanted to laugh but they didn't want to spoil the fun.
Collette
Collette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:02 am

Kyoya grinned and was happy they got it. He said in his most business like way possible, "Yes he is right here, but I assume you are calling about what we discussed, yes?"

Kyoya wanted Tamaki to be completely like AHHH I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! And by the look on his face, Kyoya knew he was getting close. Kyoya pushed up his glasses and continued on his 'business like' manner and said, "I think that today went very well, thanks for asking."

Kyoya knew that the twins would start laughing since they knew that TAMAKI didn't know what Kyoya had done that day. Kyoya decided to let it go on a little while longer before saying it was in fact the twins.
Julia
Julia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum